Hey I'm Duster!

Duster

Soooo I didn't notice this topic until now, and I've been on the server for a couple weeks. I thought I would need to formally introduce myself. I'm Duster and I joined this site because I honestly have never been apart of an online community before, and I just started to get into competitive pokemon battles, AND you guys so far have been awesome. Umm yeah I'm excited to be apart of the community considering not alot of my friends have the same interests as me. So I'll probably talk alot about anime/video games/movies/books because I can't talk about with anyone else except for my sister.

I'm trying to think of anything else.... Oh yeah I'm really into music as well, and I play a little guitar. So if anyone wants to talk to me about bands or anything just let me know.

Well sorry for the late post and I'm just happy to be on reborn XD

• Administrators

Hai! I'm glad you decided to join up too (and put up with my slowness through the emails, haha). Your sister must be pretty cool if she's into all that stuff, too. I'm impressed, most siblings I know have opposite interests.

But!

Welcome!

And stuffs!

• 4 weeks later...