Crazy Solomon's 5x31 AND CAMELRUS IV Only Slightly Used Camel Shack

Yours Truly

Customer Satisfaction polls  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with our camels?

• Yes
    • No
    • Helicopter
  2. 2. What did you think I meant by "Helicopter"

• A cooler word for non binary/non commital
    • Pure Awesomeness
    • A loud highly visible weapons platform that isn't that awesome
    • Helicopter

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camels that will be traded in two hours:

@M4RC

1 Dragon Dance Alpine Lithovore Camel

1 Aquatic Serpentine Camel

1 Mantis Camel

Kennel based (They never specified)

@seki108

1 Mantis Camel

1 Ancient Ruler/Tyrant Camel (5x31 IVs, will take a while)

Live

@vijaybatwing

1 Aquatic Sneaky camel 

1 Ancient Tyrant camel 

Kennel based

@maxtx

1 Blind biting camel

1 Alpine Lithovore camel

1 Mantis Camel

1 Aquatic Serpentine camel

Kennel based

@sharkzilla

1 Mantis Camel

Kennel Based

@ItsClint

1 Floating Spooky Camel

1 Aquatic Sneaky camel

Kennel Based

Feel Free to PM me your merchant names or your unavailability later this evening, remember that Crazy Solomon's only slightly used camel shack works in a +7 Timezone.

Edited by Cronos5010

4 hours ago, Cronos5010 said:

Camels that will be traded in two hours:

Hide contents

@M4RC

1 Dragon Dance Alpine Lithovore Camel

1 Aquatic Serpentine Camel

1 Mantis Camel

Kennel based (They never specified)

@seki108

1 Mantis Camel

1 Ancient Ruler/Tyrant Camel (5x31 IVs, will take a while)

Live

@vijaybatwing

1 Aquatic Sneaky camel 

1 Ancient Tyrant camel 

Kennel based

@maxtx

1 Blind biting camel

1 Alpine Lithovore camel

1 Mantis Camel

Kennel based

@sharkzilla

1 Mantis Camel

Kennel Based

@ItsClint

1 Floating Spooky Camel

1 Aquatic Sneaky camel

Kennel Based

Feel Free to PM me your merchant names or your unavailability later this evening, remember that Crazy Solomon's only slightly used camel shack works in a +7 Timezone.

Hello Solomon, the Burning Tail Lizard Camels are ready for transport. PM'd details :) 

Edited by ItsClint

Just now, Cronos5010 said:

@ItsClint, Enjoy your camels.

To everyone else that isn't greedy, Crazy Solomon's Only Slightly Used Camel Shack will be around for the next hour, we are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you very much! I will make good use of them. I hope the fiery lizard camels make the cut for you!

I recommend Solomon by the way, for you travelers skeptical about the transaction. The camels are very real and very quick. No worries!

So let me get this straight, if I send you a camel with infectious camelrus I can order four "super special delivery" camels? Because one of my dear camels has it and the species isn't one you have in your shop too, so are you interested?

4 minutes ago, Cronos5010 said:

Well you could have, but somebody already sent me a camel with camelrus, you can still make two super special deliver camels though, they will be done by 20:00 sharp on a +7 GMT timezone.

Damn, my luck sucks hahaha. Then I would like to order an Aquatic Serpentine Camel and a Blind Biting Camel in a super special delivery if you may.

11 minutes ago, Absolute_Zero said:

Damn, my luck sucks hahaha. Then I would like to order an Aquatic Serpentine Camel and a Blind Biting Camel in a super special delivery if you may.

PM me the details such as your merchant name, and how you would like the camels to be trained (EVs)

12 minutes ago, espeon860 said:

i guess i will do larvitar, deino, and scyther then

Already traded you the Scyther, Larvitar and Deino will have to wait until 8:00 PM +7 GMT tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, seki108 said:

12 out of 10 excellent service.  The promised high-quality camels were delivered in very timely fashion.  You are truly a hero, Merchant Solomon.  May you business be ever prosperous.

We thank you for your positive review good person of indeterminable gender, and we hope you return to Crazy Solomon's Camel Shack for all of your camel related needs.

On 14/01/2017 at 8:51 AM, Cronos5010 said:

HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS AND PEOPLE OF INDETERMINABLE GENDER, , welcome to Craaazy Solomon's camel shop in here we sell various camels from various breeds and purposes, 5x31 IV perfection Guaranteed!.

We have,

Reveal hidden contents

Dragon Dance Alpine Lithovore Camel (Larvitar Only eats rocks), Cyclops Camel (Beldum May be missing a part of itself),

Axe Camel (Axew Will try to attack any nearby trees) not to be confused with Axed Camel of course

Blind Biting Camel (Deino Bites everything in a mile radius),

the ever favorite POINTY CAMEL (Pawniard Warning: Chess puns), Nipponese Camel (Inkay Keep away from lonely women),

Floating Spooky Camel (Ghastly may be poisonous to indian elephants), Mantis Camel (Scyther Requires a bit of metal and tough love to grow properly),

Aquatic Serpentine Camel (Dratini, needs more water than usual),

Fluffy warm Camel (Vulpix not to be confused with Fluffy psychic warm camel),

Camel Camel (Numel, needs a lot of lava to grow),

Flying Alpine camel (Aerodactyl, Is always at full potential),

Limited Camel (Eevee, needs a lot of love and attention, or maybe you can just buy it some stones)

Underground metallic camel (Drilbur, needs very little water, somehow not blind)

Hoodlum Camel (Scraggy is a good a camel that should not be judged by it's appearance)

Chinese Legend Camel (Absol, thought of as an ill omen, more than slightly used, tends to play roughly)

Ancient Ruler Camel (Tyrunt, now only slightly used, has learnt an ancient dance that is associated with dragons)

Smug serpentine camel (Snivy, needs a lot of water and attention to grow, only slightly more used than usual)

Muddy Neotony affected Camel (Mudkip, has an unfortunate tendency to cause people to misspell words when describing it, tends to be damp and due to it's previous owner mistreating it, is slightly more used than usual)

and finally Aquatic Sneaky Camel! (Froakie, Very sneaky)

and remember kids, every purchase made in Crazy Solomon's camel emporium comes with a free order of dates and several camel care manuals.

Crazy Solomon's camel dealership will only ever be open in Saturday, and maybe late on sundays and fridays on a +7 Timezone, and I will accept any camel in exchange for these beauties, special price just for you my friend, so what are you waiting for? BUY A CAMEL TODAY!.

(OOC: my trade name is cronos5010 , PM me to start a trade.)

Camelrus, I can now give one of your Camels camelrus, for free.

Service options:

Reveal hidden contents

Crazy Solomon always tries to make sure that his valued customers are satisfied with their camels, which is why we have created some new service options.

Kennel based delivery: Almost instant, just for you my dear friend, no EVs and I can only guarantee that it is only slightly used (4x31, unless there is a citation for the species you have chosen), maximum of three kennels per order.

Live delivery: For those valued customers who want their camels to be more easily trained, the least used camels I can find (5x31 unless you know, citation), and I swear that on my mother's grapes, they were very delicious, your choice of trait, and only two camels per order, takes longer than kennel based delivery as I have to do the coaxing with the help of my trusty camel camel.

Super special delivery: A single camel with the IVs (keep in mind the species citations) and EVs you want, yes, a single lucky valued customer will receive up to two fully EV trained camels, any camels that I do not have will be accepted for these beauties, and if anyone can send me a camel with infectious camelrus, I can train up to four of these beauties.

This is an amazing ideia :D 

I don't need a camel from you but If you need more/different camels for breeding, please let me know :D 

9 hours ago, Bafabon said:

I need Aquatic Serpentine Camel and Mantis Camel (Kennel based) pliz XD

I don't know if the shack still open, tho x.x

The shack will be open around 21:00 GMT +7 due to some foreseen delays, your order has been noted.

9 hours ago, Eray2705 said:

Would love Dragon Dance Alpine Lithovore Camel and Blind Biting Camel

What do you want in exchange? :D 

Nothing really, just be around and online by 21:00 GMT +7 today, and I will get you both of those camels, and a free bottle of date juice (The fruit, not something creepy) 

10 hours ago, espeon860 said:

i guess i will do larvitar, deino, and scyther then

Since you have already obtained a mantis camel from me, and Alpine Lithovore camel and Blind biting camel from another camel vendor, I am assuming that this order will be invalidated.

10 hours ago, Absolute_Zero said:

Crazy Solomon's Only Slightly used camel repository is sorry to tell you that your camels will only be ready by 20:30 GMT+7, due to some foreseen circumstances.

Also guess which slightly more than sane camel salesman has three camels with Camelrus now?