Downgrading from 16 to 15

seki108

Is there any risks from downgrading from episode 16 to episode for easier weather manipulation?  I'm only at 7th street storywise, so new content should not affect my save.  I assume taking all items out of the Item PC would be a given, but are there further risks?  I did start the save in episode 15, if that matters.

Edited by seki108

I find there is always risks in any form of time travel be it the episodes or the current time, best thing to do is always have a backup ready and if possible it may not even matter but maybe even try limit how much time is spent in the past and it goes without saying but don't try interact with something that only exists in episode 16

I played through episode 16 catching everything and reverting to E15 for every single weather Pokemon. I did not encounter any errors, just make sure you do all the weather events in Reborn City BEFORE you get to the E16 content as the new maps loaded in the old game will crash it.

Thank you very much, everyone!  I've gone back and completed the Driftbloon event in Beryl now that I can make it windy.  No negative effects so far, although I made only went back for that.  Hopefully, the Squirtle event in the wastes will activate in 15, since it won't stop raining there in 16.