• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A wild derpfest appeared!

prscreen14.png

Shouldnt we be able to capture a Scrafty/Scraggy in this battle since they are a wild gang? I tried and the "trainer" blocked it, you could ve made like, the Scraggy's coming towards the player one after another then the Scrafty, instead of a "trainer" battle.

• Administrators

Shouldnt we be able to capture a Scrafty/Scraggy in this battle since they are a wild gang? I tried and the "trainer" blocked it, you could ve made like, the Scraggy's coming towards the player one after another then the Scrafty, instead of a "trainer" battle.

Actually, as of either 9.5 or 10, I forget which- it'll say the Pokemon blocked the ball. For that reason, I could now make it a wild encounter- but the fact is I don't want people catching Scrafty. Scraggy, sure, whatever, but Scrafty would be too appealing. That's why they can only be gotten afterwards

We fight Radomus while he looks at gossip gardevoir?

Actually, he's facing forward there, though I can see why it looks like the side. His side-facing pose is much more distinct. If that's a common confusion, I can work with it.

XmPQEWe.png

laaaast thingy before the release. I wasn't gonna do anymore, but this looked like a really cool shot.

wait. does that mean episode 10 is near? I'm looking forward to it for weeks now. Way more than X/Y. In fact I think that Reborn is better than every official Pokemon Game I played so far :D

I'm excited for the progress of the story more than the Tauros thing... am I the only one?

No, i am also excited for the story, even more than ridin a Tauros.

But, y'know, its freakin awesome to ride a Tauros.

Per request of Ladios, how to get there. You need a pokemon with rock smash, (and strength later as you can see). You want to go to the West Tanzan entrace (the room which episode 9 ended), the tunnel with Saphira comes out of you'll see a small rock staircase with a Rock Smash rock on it, get rid of that, then there are some sneaky ledges to navigate through.

Per request of Ladios, how to get there. You need a pokemon with rock smash, (and strength later as you can see). You want to go to the West Tanzan entrace (the room which episode 9 ended), the tunnel with Saphira comes out of you'll see a small rock staircase with a Rock Smash rock on it, get rid of that, then there are some sneaky ledges to navigate through.

I had already figured it out but thanks anyway :D

Although, I wasted half an hour in the byxbision wasteland.

Edited by Ladios

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...