Here comes the BIIIIG question...

NatJones

Should I start again?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should I start again?

• Yes
    • No

You could start again on a new save file.
That way you can still fix your team on the old save whenever you might feel like it. But IMO, starting over sounds like the more appealing option, especially with stuff like the relationship variables that couldn't be applied to past content from your old save. Can't hurt to work for that post game content.

Plus, now that Online is a thing, you can just trade for 'mons whenever you like, so it's the perfect opportunity to build the exact team you want whenever you want.

5 minutes ago, ZEL said:

You could start again on a new save file.
That way you can still fix your team on the old save whenever you might feel like it. But IMO, starting over sounds like the more appealing option, especially with stuff like the relationship variables that couldn't be applied to past content from your old save. Can't hurt to work for that post game content.

Plus, now that Online is a thing, you can just trade for 'mons whenever you like, so it's the perfect opportunity to build the exact team you want whenever you want.

That's what I've been thinking :)

If you found the game fun, sure, go for it. But it's kind of a long time commitment, and you could as well complete several games during the time it takes to replay Reborn.

It's all about what you personally find more fun and worthwhile. 

I'd say start over, I usually do a few times (but not this run since I actually want to beat the game at least once lol) and every time I start over I feel excited to see if certain event eggs changes like the mystery egg you get for the growlithe egg. Also it's fun to try out new Pokémon that you haven't use before on your team and see how they handle. 

Im rly stuck on this question, if i should start over sgain or not. I have my team with good mons and a gengar.

if i start over i cant transfer my gengar to the new savefile, im so unsure what to do... 

The game didnt change that much or did it? I played the new release till the second badge, it felt like nothing changed.

Edited by Hood

9 minutes ago, Hood said:

Im rly stuck on this question, if i should start over sgain or not. I have my team with good mons and a gengar.

if i start over i cant transfer my gengar to the new savefile, im so unsure what to do... 

The game didnt change that much or did it? I played the new release till the second badge, it felt like nothing changed.

If you really want your Pokemon for the new save file you could trade them yourself if you have access to a second PC, or you could ask a friend to transfer them to him and then back to you in your new save. Remember there's also the new online feature and you could get Gastly or any other Pokemon by asking in the Online Play thread.

And about the changes, Ep. 16 has a new reputation system, in which you get positive or negative points with characters based on your choices trough the game. As of now these points don't do anything, but they most likely will in future episodes (Ep. 15 saves don't get these points).

Also you might get to find new stuff you missed in your first play trough, so if you really like the game I would say it's totally worth it to start over again. 

3 hours ago, Hood said:

couldnt u just trade to ur new savefile?