Dearest William,

Amethyst

• Administrators

Though, 'tis true, I confess, that though my prior entreaty was poorly acquiesced, I submitest to thou a new behest for thy ever-benevolent designatory and spritely- not fae, but pixeline- services. Verily though, 'tis a new subject warranted of thy creative proclivities now, that being the of the Zed, the E and the L.

Though the chronological necessity of this be minimal, 'tis for thy own benefit that this inquiry doth be pre-emptively submitted for thine consideration. Thy leisure may be taken on all such accounts, provided most happily that the intended arte is completed betwixt thy lavish pacing and the dusk of the coming product.

With greate thanks,

Ye olde Amethyst

It has to do with INF and the game. There was a miscommunication on one sprite and it didn't come out right so he's asking for some help and/or clear guidelines for future implementation.

At least, I think. I understood the points at least, although why wasn't clearly labeled.

Oh, I get it.

The weird ye olde English speak is to keep from revealing spoilers.

Clever.

I'll send them to you over PM when I'm done.