AMA and I will try to answer like a total creep!

Rshiran

Let's do a bit of role play. I'll be that shady guy/girl that gives you the yandere stalker vibe. I'll try, at least.

Edit: Now I will answer comments this way.

@Tartar How can you even think of such thing, darling? You, too want to hurt me? Oh, but I will accept it, patiently and calmly. And I will surely move on... I will hide in my house for a few day, and you will never see me again. Because next time I come, you won't see me. You won't scream, nobody will see you...but don't worry, I won't kill you. I could never do such a thing to my love, of course. You will live a fine life with me, and you will never be lonely. You don't need to run. I will lock you in a barrel of amber, so you will remain forever young and will keep you always with me. Your limbs will be decoration of my room, your eyes will be put in a glass in my shelf. But they must be taken before you die, precisely. It's no fun, otherwise. I will certainly find a lot of uses for you. And then I will go for my next love story...

@Alex I like boys. Girl's voices are annoying when they scream. They are such an easy prey.

-Neither. 

-Dude, I use panties. But boxers look better on boys. And they can double as shorts, too. Like now, I'm using my ex boxers. I also have a shirt, pants and a brunch clothes of him. Shame human skin clothing lasts so short, though.

-Stealing. I've always dreamed of stealing your heart and putting it on a glass with the others.

-Well made. 

@Rainlove

No, not that I remember. But I've eaten raw mandioca. You should google it. 

@dotahkin01

So many questions.

-Well, I'm a hetero girl, so I really don't care about neither.

-Everything. Excep the thing between their legs. It's so gross and disgusting. I feel like cutting it off with a dull saw.

-When I took two painkillers. I felt like I was flying and so dizzy.

-It's a waste, really. Human beings have so much potential. I don't like to lose friends. If they want a to have fun, then they should pay me a visit. They will never come back, anyway. And no, I've never tried it. (no roleplaying beyond this point)

-Luna. She's not afraid of the dark, and neither I am. 

-No, and I didn't play if to the end yet. Also, Charlotte, because of her personality.

-I am not american. And I don't care about things I can't change.

-For fun. I've never roleplayes so I decided to give it a try. And my name is Isabella, pleasure to meet you.

-Various genres.

Rock: Alternative, progressive, soft rock, neo metal, hard rock, punk, power metal, symphonic metal, j-rock, post-grunge, rapcore etc.

Electronic: House, trance, chillstep, dubstep, trap, pop, melodic dubstep, etc.

Folk: Pagode, bossa nova, country, etc.

Why? Because I like it. Heavy or light, as long as I like the sound, genre hardly matters.

-I can only think of Merry Christmas from Hatsune Miku and religious hymns. 

-Dude, take it easy. I want to try my best to be better, and starting now. I always try to improve myself. And now that I'm on a new phase, I want to become smarter and work harder, so I can be happy. I can't get fullfilled being mediocre. I will only fail if I give up. Good news? Im somewhat motivated to do my resposabilites work on my faults. No, I don't believe in Tarot. And there is no such thing as fate, there is only the consequences of your choices and other people's choices as well. They are what creates the present and the future.

-Enough, or this will get too long.

@Eviora -I have no freaking clue. I suck at math.

-Because I wanna try fun things. Everyone likes a spook, and I though I could try to give you a little spook or a chuckle.

-Cynthia, I guess. She is a Elite 4, after all. But both of them were neatly served as Thanksgiving stakes for my dear, cooked on their pokemon's blood. I see this as a proof of love. Don't they say love conquers all? (*Yandere Intensifies*)

-I don't know. Don't watch much of the anime.

-I've been in a place like that before. I've broke out, as you see.

-Hard to say...Gods of Egypt, I think.

-Yanderes seems to be quite a popular trend on anime. I decided to roleplay one a bit for the gigs. No, I'm mentally healthy in reality. Got no time to be acting like a stingy spoiled child on real life. 

-

Edited by Rshiran

I have high expectations of you. 

So let's get started:

- What is the meaning of life?

- Who's the most Tsundere person on these forums?

- Favorite main female character from the Pokémon anime?

- What's your fondest memory O_o

- How do you show your devotion to our Lord and Savior, Ame?

@Combat Medic

1 - Don't know, but I dream of the faces you'd make when you're scared. Every night.

2 - I guess both? What about the child you have promised me? Think I'd forget? I'll even let you choose the name. It has to have have to look just like you, or I'd probably have to kill it. (boy, this one whas morbid!)

3 - Of course it does! Humans make the most beautiful sounds when they are bleeding! It's been a while I've heard it, though. I'm feeling thirsty again...won't you help me feel better, my dear? You have to, you know? Now, I want to see you face when you're bleeding ;)

Edited by Rshiran

7 minutes ago, Tartar said:

I have high expectations of you. 

So let's get started:

- What is the meaning of life?

- Who's the most Tsundere person on these forums?

- Favorite main female character from the Pokémon anime?

- What's your fondest memory O_o

- How do you show your devotion to our Lord and Savior, Ame?

- Living all my life beside you, and cook for you, and we'll eat together everyday. And you'll give me everything I want. Even you life. Or a dinner of that slut that was looking at you. I gave my best, hope you love this little meal I've made with all my love, darling.

-You, of couse! You try so hard on hiding things I've nown for ages ago. Even if you don't know me, my love, I've known you for a long time...

-Pokachu. It remembers of the hamster my mom gave to me when I was 10. I still have it's corpse in a box somewhere here. I felt so sad when I killed it, I still cry. But it was sooo good I couldn't stop!

- When I first met my love. He was so lovely, sleeping like an angel. All I've wanted is to always see that beautiful face when he sleeps peacefully, every night. So, in case you feel someone staring you at night, don't scream, ok? I will always guard you sleep =)

21 minutes ago, PSFLeo said:

What's your favorite color?

What thing do you like your favorite color to be on the most?

Hmm... every color. Like blue, for example. The lovely blue on people's faces when they can't breath... And Green, like the color of his eyes. Yellow, of the clothes he uses.  And the colour of his body when I've buried him in my garden.

And eveywhere. I like to see the colour of people going everywhere in my room. You should see, it's so much better than my old normal wallpaper. I can see the color of his skin everywhere now. But...it's getting a bit old now. So, do you shave? Just curious...

Edited by Rshiran

On Women: Boobs or tits? and why?

On man: Manboobs or manB00tY ? and why?

Did you ever had a trip from intoxicating things / What is your worst trip? and why?

what is your opinion of suicide and did you ever attempt? and why?

With which edgy teen would you identify yourself in Pokemon Reborn? and why?

Did you cry during Ep 16? and why?

Ripped or bulk? and why?

Did you vote Trump? Is he orange or is it a conspiracy by hillary to make him look orange? and why?

Why are you doing an AMA? Can you tell me to whom i'm asking these questions? i dont know the "me" part of the ama so idk or i actually care..... and why?

What music do you listen?  and why?

christmas song? yes or no? and why?

what is your wish (=good thingies you want for 2017) for 2017? and what is it for 2k17? and why?

When will you know that you ahve failed this wish? Will u accept fate? and why?

Do you believe in charot cards? cause if yo udo i have some good news. and why?

ok.... seems enough? want more?  and why?

Also, i believe in a theory called "and why"..... Tho it's origin is unkown to me and i dont know why.....

Edited by dotahkin01

e^x is easy...

Do you play chess?

Would you be informed enough to judge who would actually win the chess game mentioned above?

Would you like to go to a nice building with white padded walls?

What is you're favorite movie?

What started the whole stalking thing?