[Spoilers] goomy puzzle

bob1994

This puzzle almost made me cry. It was crazy tough. So many factors to it. 

Let me just tell you right now, don't move those multiple horizontal pipe pieces that are close to each other (that are near the right of the area) until you are finished with the front. I made the mistake of moving them into their places towards the left in the beginning and didn't realize until much later that that's why I kept messing up.

Edited by Tapu Fufu

17 minutes ago, Razkar said:

Haha this puzzle was so good !!

Hide contents

Although I found the one in that cave with steam more vicious (if you want the 4 items in that cave )

Wait, what? I went thought that and there was only one item! And I used gust!

Edited by Tapu Fufu

Spoiler

It's not terribly difficult when you get the hang of it. Start from the left side of the room and close everything up so that you can progress towards the right. Always make sure that when you close off a section, you are pushing it from the right side to the left, otherwise you'll get trapped on the wrong side.

14 hours ago, Razkar said:

Hide contents

I mean there are 4 MORE items aparts from the razor fang ^^

Puzzles, puzzles everywhere 

Sorry, I didn't realize there was 4 seperate sauna's back then. But I can't figure out how to get to the Sauna with the 4th item. I got the Cameruptite, Flame Orb, and Magmarizer. If the item at the 4th sauna is a Razor Fang, then I don't really care for it since I already have one. Unless you meant Razor Claw (the one for Sneasel).