Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[E16 SPOILER]the sidequest with the fisherman in chrysolia pass

Verlanto

Question

14 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, valantisthanasoulis said:

with frisk is easier to find the item? bc probably you need to catch a poke with the id card right?

The ID is inside the Pokemon, so you need to bring it in to the fisherman.

1 hour ago, Njab said:
  Hide contents

You need to find the body which is missing the id tag,talk to simon + have old rod to be able to activate this

Spoiler

Where would you find Simon? I have an old rod, found the body, beaten E16 story content so far so not sure where to look for him

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

Where would you find Simon? I have an old rod, found the body, beaten E16 story content so far so not sure where to look for him

Spoiler

peridot in a house, but you can only find him if you've talked to him in older eps in cemetery

I'm pretty sure I used the Super Rod, since he gave it to me for that purpose.

Third time is a charm. It's not holding it. It has eaten it.

The fisherman is a general surgeon on vacation. However I doubt he operates laparoscopically.

I got a question, want to make sure before I post in bug troubleshooting topic - no matter how many times I try fishing, different places, times, while surfing, with different rods, after restarting game, I can`t fish anything - 100% ''not even a nibble''. Am I (un)lucky and should go to play some lottery, because catching anything is that rare, or somebody stumbled upon same problem in this quest? In fact, I can`t remind fishing out anything during my playtime.

On 6/12/2016 at 9:37 PM, example said:

I got a question, want to make sure before I post in bug troubleshooting topic - no matter how many times I try fishing, different places, times, while surfing, with different rods, after restarting game, I can`t fish anything - 100% ''not even a nibble''. Am I (un)lucky and should go to play some lottery, because catching anything is that rare, or somebody stumbled upon same problem in this quest? In fact, I can`t remind fishing out anything during my playtime.

Spoiler

Use Super Rod. The rare pokemon is at lvl 70ish. I got it after 5 encounters.

3 minutes ago, esu said:
  Hide contents

Use Super Rod. The rare pokemon is at lvl 70ish. I got it after 5 encounters.

Spoiler

'' no matter how many times I try fishing, different places, times, while surfing, with different rods, after restarting game, I can`t fish anything - 100% ''not even a nibble ''

It started working after I redownloaded the game and uploaded save in troubleshooting (for another bug, with kecleon event), but thx anyway :)