Team Skull Member Gray Wants To Steal Your Attention!

GrayHatred

Yo wassup, Fam. I'm Gray, the one and only colorless person with about 50 shades of me. Team Skull is life and Pokemon is love. Or maybe it's reversed, who knows. I'll be here from now on so get used to seeing me around all over the forum. Do what I gotta do, mhm mhm. So yeah, I'll see/talk to yall whenever!

Reveal your true colours gangster! You shall be enlightened here and all your sins will be forgiven, for the small price of your soul.

You shall become one of us... one of us... ONE OF US.

Creepy intros aside, welcome to the forums. There are lots for you to do here, and of course our favorite is discussing about our fav fangame. 

Pro-Tip: If you got a Frownie, eat a Brownie.

That was your creepy intro? If I wasn't afraid of being banned for it, oh boy oh boy do I have some stories for you, but anyway roll a 1d6 and compare it to your WILL score to determine SANity loss, not like you had that much of it anyway; I mean you did register here in the first place, so try and have some fun mate; read the community rules, figure out which bar is the search bar, pick up a lasrifle and start hunting some heretics... you know the drill; come and bother me if you don't like the idea of having two arms.

Team Skull are pretty adorable. Gotta give that to them, they seem fun to hang out with.

Can't argue against people who can keep up bone puns for so long.

Welcome to the site! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Feel free to check out our showdown server, too; it's a great place for getting to know people here a bit better.