Avria's Breeding/Trading Shop (closing, sort of -- Small Giveaway)

Via

20 minutes ago, Avria said:

@Eray2705 Sure, message me when you're available then!

@seki108 I'd like the shiny Golett, please. Message me when you're available. ^^

@Amine elhedhili Alright, just tell me when you'd like to trade. And I do have an Electririzer, but I only have one. So it isn't for trade, sorry. :(

@Lightseeker Cool then. It's not necessary though, Natu and Duskull are catchable in the wild pretty easily so I don't value them too much. ;D

@superbutt199 Messaged you!

i'm not home for now, but i'll be able to trade after like 11 houres, or so, i'll Pm when i'm available

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Avira

What 'mons do you have that are freebees? I'm just looking for a Torchic, Larvesta, and (I'm not pushing my luck on this) Axew.

So far in terms of pokemon with with 2 31 Ivs is Sneasle in Attack and Speed

Shinies are, Porygon, Spearow, Bouldore, Baltoy, venipede, tauros, bronzor, noibat, steelix, sewaddle, spinarak, bellsprout, sentret, and Unown "D"

If you prefer IV's I don't mind breeding a bit to get the ones you want. Let me know whenever you can

Edited by Fabled Asian
hyperlink error

Hello 

Began playing around two weeks ago (30hours played) do I still count as a beginner ? I can take a screenshot if needed^^

EDIT : A generous soul got me my Gastly, thank you in any case for doing a giveaway =)

Edited by Syle

@Avira sure thing go for anything you want and let me know what I gotta do from here, and let me know if there are any problems

Pokemon Requested: Torchic, Axew, Larvesta

Egg Moves: Low Kick on Torchic

IVs: Any available

Nature: Adamant Torchic, Jolly Axew, Timid Larvesta

Pokerus: Doesn't Matter

Ability:Any for Torchic, Mold Breaker Axew, Flame Body Larvesta

Other:

Offering: Spinerak, Baltoy

Egg Moves: None

IVs: Spinerak has 31 IV's in Special Attack, Baltoy has 31 IV's in HP and Speed

Other (Optional): Both Shiny

@Avria is it okay for me to trade you a shiny Roselia instead of Budew? Apparently breeding Ditto and Roserade gives me Roselia

Pokemon Requested:Togepi

Egg Moves: Nasty Plot

IVs: Any available

Nature: Anything goes

Pokerus: Doesnt matter

Ability:Anything goes

Other:N/A

Offering: Roselia

Egg Moves: None

IVs: Has 31 IV's in Special Attack

Other (Optional): Shiny

On 1/11/2017 at 0:29 PM, Avria said:

@ShadowDefender Sure, tell me when you're available to trade.

@Avria I actually got my lucario back, but I would like a lapras if you would. 

I also have a shiny woobat if you would like that. I think the first time I checked this thread, you had woobat on you shiny list, but I don't see it now. 

Any time this weekend except for Sunday at 7 pm CST - 7 am for I work then.

Edited by ShadowDefender

Hi there!  Just picked reborn up couple nights ago, saw some really cool stuff going on here, and was curious if i could pick up a new ally to help me get through this much harder than usual story @.@ 

Trade Server Username: Ragnarokalex

Pokemon Requested: Elekid

IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Level (Optional): 1

Pokerus (Optional): no

Egg Moves (Optional): Ice Punch, Cross Chop

Nature (Optional): Adamant

Other (Optional):

Let me know if I am an ass and missing something about the giveaway.

Edited by Ragnarokalex

14 hours ago, Avria said:

Bump for Derp Giveaway!

I'm definitely in! Can't wait to see how my mom will react to "HAIL STUNFISK" lmao xD

So, my biggest derp (of many) in Pokémon was when I paralyzed AND setup Dragon Dance on a Ferrothorn while playing Showdown. You guys probably know what happened next :(

My bidoof is a king of RNG, the wild bidoof just kept spamming Amnesia and Yawn, so I got this:

Spoiler

61905a37b9.png

And I Wonder Traded my cute Derparce to Idsilva and got his Sneasel w/Taunt and Icicle Crash, not bad lol

Spoiler

46c2aaad3e.png3bb78b8d08.png

That's all for now, i'll do the rest soon hihihi

#EDIT: I've whispered "HAIL STUNFISK" to my mom but it was quite dissapointing because she just didn't know what to do with it, so she just stared at me with a "Poker face" expression, so yeah, that's it =/

And I've hatched a Shiny Flabébé but SHE'S JUST IDENTICAL the non-shiny blue flabébé, so I couldn't print the hatching, so I've print those screens:

Spoiler

d8cde372dd.png8d8c8bded8.png

Edited by Bafabon

I like to enter in a deep give away username Noe 

And the derpest thing I did was in a play in 5th grade were i and two others had to do a Comercial as takis (chips) let's just say the play was a hit be we lost are dignity 

Spoiler

capture010.jpg

Edited by sharkzilla

If you don't mind, I have a question or three about ordering (now that you've revised again).  Sorry to bug you, I just wanted to know before I made an offer.

1) Could I order 6 or 7 Pokemon at once?  I'm not how you feel about bulk orders.  I can put the orders in spoiler tags to reduce space, but some people might get annoyed if someone ordered too many at once.  

2) Specifics bout the 'values' measurements.  For example if I offered a 5 IV shiny Marill, would that be worth one 6 IV Pokemon or two (or is that just situational)?   Would it be worth two 5 Iv's?

3) On your shiny chart, some of the middle evolution are missing.  If we have the lower form as a shiny, would you accept that to raise, or would you only accept it when it's evolved (ex: Solosis line).

My username is Arguzil
Well something I derped that still hounts me down to this day is when I saw my first shiny on my silver, I tought it was an error, a glitch. I killed it... After some years I realised what I did. Why did that rattata had to die? he was special 

My online username is AlphaJay.

One time I derped really hard was when I ran into a glass door at work, thinking it was open. I guess the cleaning leady made sure it was cleeeeeeeeean. or, as us F*R*I*E*N*D*S fans would say, Monica-clean. Thankfully nothing bad happened to me, but of course it was super embarassing. I work with children, so they had a big laugh too. Oh well.

@Bafabon Wow, that was fast. xD Message me when you're ready to pick up all your Pokemon. c:

@sharkzilla @Anti_Hero @AlphaJay Message me when you're ready for Bidoof. ^^

Also, thank you all for sharing! c:

@seki108 Ordering a ton of Pokemon at once is completely fine. Shiny 5IV > 6IV in general, as long as the "x" isn't in the stat that matters -- in this case, attack. If the IVs are higher or the "x" is in SpAtk, I'd more even more for it. If it isn't then it's worth three 5x31s. And it's also fine to offer the beginning evolution. The reason I try and hold off an evolving some shinies is so that I can accept either the evolved form or the beginning form and just evolve it myself. :)

17 hours ago, Avria said:

@seki108 Ordering a ton of Pokemon at once is completely fine. Shiny 5IV > 6IV in general, as long as the "x" isn't in the stat that matters -- in this case, attack. If the IVs are higher or the "x" is in SpAtk, I'd more even more for it. If it isn't then it's worth three 5x31s. And it's also fine to offer the beginning evolution. The reason I try and hold off an evolving some shinies is so that I can accept either the evolved form or the beginning form and just evolve it myself. :)

Thank you very much for clarifying.  It might be a bit before I can make an offer since my computer suffered the Blue Screen of Death yesterday.  It depends on the damage really.  

Hello! I'd like to make an offer:

Pokemon Requested: The one and only.... Magikarp

Online Username: Caboobi

Gender (Optional): female

Egg Moves (Optional):

IVs (Optional): 5 would be great!

Nature (Optional, free): x

Pokerus (Optional, free): if possible

Ability (Optional, free): x

Other (Optional): x 

offering shinies:   ekans, phantump, horsea, remoraid, spheal, starly, noibat, vanillite, goldeen, mankey, meowth, dragalage, tentacool, wailmer, woobat, boufflalant, goomy

Pokemon Requested: Petilil

Online Username: Ragnarokalex

Gender (Optional): Female preferred

Egg Moves (Optional): None

IVs (Optional): 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Nature (Optional, free): Timid

Pokerus (Optional, free): If it's easy to get, not a big deal.

Ability (Optional, free): Own Tempo

Other (Optional):

Offering: Shiny Poochyena

Gender (Optional): Male

Egg Moves (Optional): Sucker Punch

IVs (Optional if they're not high): 4/27/0/0/31/22

Other (Optional): It's Shiny!