[Spoilers] Please Don't Hate Me

Kooper

4 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Did they lose their head? if they did what in the hell was the MC expecting the body to get up and respond? 'Headless? Body': "Yeah i'm fine had worse i'll shake it off!"

Naturally.

I posted this during the beta, but...

That scene could've have been better, in my eyes. Like ok, we see Lin take down the Steelix with her Hydreigon earlier, but MC has to beat Steelix anyways, so whatever. Then in E15 we handily defeat Blake, Fern, Solaris, and have defeated Sirius in the past. Only one more major boss of Meteor left to threaten Reborn, and what a way to do it in E16. 

Like, every detail down to Hydreigon having its only (i think) 4x move against A-Ninetales, the way Lin just looks at you and then walks away for the rest of the beta, her anti-preaching during your torture fight scenes... It just couldn't've gone better. While of course the wait will be excruciating, the raw power and apathy that we can see in Lin makes me more excited to destroy her once and for all.

Sure is a shame we already know which two of the four screens foretell forsaken souls...

My only gripe lies within the Meteors' plan as a whole, because there were just enough traps and areas (that we know of) to detain the five of us, so if like, all 25 major characters showed up to infiltrate what would they have done?

Oh no, main character down! :(

Also:

252+ SpA Ninetales-Alola Moonblast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Hydreigon: 544-648 (166.8 - 198.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

0- SpA Ninetales-Alola Moonblast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Hydreigon: 336-400 (103 - 122.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

0- SpA Ninetales-Alola Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Hydreigon: 240-288 (61.8 - 74.2%)

What set are both of them running?!

Edited by asterlicks

1 hour ago, asterlicks said:

Oh no, main character down! :(

Also:

252+ SpA Ninetales-Alola Moonblast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Hydreigon: 544-648 (166.8 - 198.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

0- SpA Ninetales-Alola Moonblast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Hydreigon: 336-400 (103 - 122.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

0- SpA Ninetales-Alola Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Hydreigon: 240-288 (61.8 - 74.2%)

What set are both of them running?!

You sure they used Moonblast? Might have been Ice Beam

On 12/6/2016 at 9:18 PM, 5hift said:

2016-12-06%2018_14_59-Pokemon%20Reborn_z

2016-12-06%2018_15_20-Pokemon%20Reborn_z

Reveal hidden contents

She's fucking dead.

This girl is quite an airhead to not know who the Champion of the region she lives in is...

Edited by Farnsworth