Spectre Melia

Hum... Melia is an important character, but remains a rival like

Ren, Aelita, Nim/Lorna and Amanda,

so I don´t see the problem in that Melia can keeping the same battle theme as always. (Although in my opinion,

Madame X

if should have her own battle theme) But of course, that´s the decision of the creator.

And no, I don´t fight with Melia in Intense Mode. :P

• Global Mods

Um... What game is this? If it's a pokemon spinoff like I'm thinking I am always interested in a new game to play.

All of the characters Sr. F mentioned are from Rejuvenation. Amanda will be Amaria's new name starting in V9.

EDIT: Wait I thought you were Ace Trainer Vince responding to Sr. F because you have the same avatar. Rejuvenation is a fan game like Reborn is, and you can find it in the Pokemon Rejuvenation subforum.

Hum... Melia is an important character, but remains a rival like

Ren, Aelita, Nim/Lorna and Amanda,

so I don´t see the problem in that Melia can keeping the same battle theme as always. (Although in my opinion,

Madame X

if should have her own battle theme) But of course, that´s the decision of the creator.

And no, I don´t fight with Melia in Intense Mode. :P

I dunno. When I battle her on the ship, I feel I'm fighting an entirely different being. I feel she is a complete stranger.

Maybe I'm overthinking it, but just the rival theme playing on the background while our battle is happening is just so wrong. I just feel she will be more menacing.

Also Madame X has her own theme now. Well, kinda. It fits to her though because Cyrus theme, but more heavier.

Edited by Ace_Trainer_Vince

• Global Mods

Also Madame X has her own theme now. Well, kinda. It fits to her though because Cyrus theme, but more heavier.

Actually Melia has the Cyrus theme in the second battle. Madame X has the same theme as the Dimensional Rifts.

EDIT: Wait, just tested and you were right. I could've sworn it was the other way around... maybe it changed from V7 to V8, and I just didn't pay attention to it when I restarted for V8.

I made 2 mix-ups in 1 thread.

Actually Melia has the Cyrus theme in the second battle. Madame X has the same theme as the Dimensional Rifts.

EDIT: Wait, just tested and you were right. I could've sworn it was the other way around... maybe it changed from V7 to V8, and I just didn't pay attention to it when I restarted for V8.

I made 2 mix-ups in 1 thread.

MELIA HAS THE DIMENSIONAL RIFT THEME?!

Hoo boy, I'm going to die!

• Global Mods

MELIA HAS THE DIMENSIONAL RIFT THEME?!

Hoo boy, I'm going to die!

Melia has the Silver theme. "Other way around" was a completely wrong choice of words on my part, sorry x . x I only meant that Melia used to have the Cyrus theme in the second battle, and Madame X used to have Dimensional Rift. I had completely forgotten Melia in the equation after mentioning the Cyrus theme.

That's 3 mix ups now.

Melia has the Silver theme. "Other way around" was a completely wrong choice of words on my part, sorry x . x I only meant that Melia used to have the Cyrus theme in the second battle, and Madame X used to have Dimensional Rift. I had completely forgotten Melia in the equation after mentioning the Cyrus theme.

That's 3 mix ups now.

I am officially confused.

Pretty sure the Cyrus battle theme is on the castle.

It is, but I was saying that it used to belong to Melia in the second battle in V7. I made a lot of mix-ups with wording and I'm sorry for the confusion.

Just the Silver's theme doesn't fit.

Maybe I can take one from Desolation. I just found a good one.

Edit: Holy crap. I got destroyed.

It is, but I was saying that it used to belong to Melia in the second battle in V7. I made a lot of mix-ups with wording and I'm sorry for the confusion.

Wait I thought in version 7 that Melia had Silver's theme and Madame X had the dimensional rift theme? Because I have played this several times I don't think I heard Cyrus's theme in version 7. :/

Cyrus theme is the one where you fight "Emma" on Blacksteeple Castle.

Yes that is "Emma's" theme in version 8 in Blacksteeple Castle. In version 7 it was Team Aqua/Magma leader's theme. Just like team Xen's admin's theme.

Edited by SukaiChris