Been gone for ages, forget where I am, and what version I have up to. Help, please.

OpalWardMusicFan

I stopped playing due to real-life stresses, and I have 6 badges. I am wandering around, as I forgot what I was last doing. I made it back to Spinel Town, some lady in the forest needs meds but the mart is on the roof. I remember vaguely needing to defend those poor kids from that evil scientist but went to train due to difficulty, I think.

To put this into perspective, I last played when Growlithe was a gift Pokemon in that dead cop case. HELP. Please.

if the mart is on the roof, i think u need to defeat the gym of Spinel. Then it will spawn outside the forest and wil be reachable. After you treat the lady in the forest, buy another medicine on your way back to the "poor" kids' house. This is when you will have to defend them from the doctor (and not only).

Growlithe is still like that. Tho after a certain point in the story, you cannot complete the event anymore if you neglected it.

if the mart is on the roof, i think u need to defeat the gym of Spinel. Then it will spawn outside the forest and wil be reachable. After you treat the lady in the forest, buy another medicine on your way back to the "poor" kids' house. This is when you will have to defend them from the doctor (and not only).

Growlithe is still like that. Tho after a certain point in the story, you cannot complete the event anymore if you neglected it.

I meant poor as in their backstory was sad. I beat her. I have 6 badges, if I recall right, I am at the part where they plan on blowing up the house. Can I update and go get the egg?

Can I update and go get the egg?

Sure you can. The last downloadable version is in http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game, which is the episode 15 at the moment. Just replace it with your current version of Reborn and run the executable, it should load your save file automatically. Then you need to go to the daycare center in Obsidia, put a Growlithe egg and trade that egg to one of the policemen for the mystery egg.

I just thought you should know that the mystery egg will always give the marill line if your save file was started in an episode before E15 though. The variable to make it a mystery egg was never defined. So if you like azumarill getting the egg is worth it but if you wanted a chance at another pokemon you're out of luck.

I just thought you should know that the mystery egg will always give the marill line if your save file was started in an episode before E15 though. The variable to make it a mystery egg was never defined. So if you like azumarill getting the egg is worth it but if you wanted a chance at another pokemon you're out of luck.

Darn. I want Larvesta like so so badly. Is there any way for me to get it? I am a HUGE Volcarona fan.