Abandoned Powerplant

Greninja

Can't unlock them until much later. Need to get a key from a hidden area in the wasteland.

Until much later?

Note that said hidden key is apparently going to be relocated in Episode 16, so get it while you can.

Haha I still have time, probably a month before ep16 release

You can get the Yureyu key right after Luna iirc. Luna is the dark type gym, which is the ninth gym of the game.

Oh, I already finished ep 15, and need to get the key for me to evolve magneton.

when you finish e15 you can fly to coral ward to get back to the city (only non glitched fly location I know of) and continue the task to get the key from there, and pretty sure don't need to beat Luna just get the 2nd crystal plug as a minimum

key aint that way, that heads towards an event pokemon, to break the boulder you drop a strength pushed boulder on it from the cave entry nearer the right side of the wasteland and a hint in finding the key is, start at Tanzan Mountain caves where you get from Saphira two special keys

• 3 months later...

Hello there, so I just finished episode 16 and that guy that steals my pokemon in 7th street event and I went to the police they gave me some kind of goggles since they said something about the wasteland or desert I went to the power plant and there was some kind of scientist standing nex to it I talked to him and somehow I flashed the yureyu key and he said I should turn on the power plant or generator IDK and gave ma zap plate, so I am in the power plant going everywhere and no switches nothing I use discharge in every room and nothing...pls help 

1 hour ago, SaTaNNN said:

Hello there, so I just finished episode 16 and that guy that steals my pokemon in 7th street event and I went to the police they gave me some kind of goggles since they said something about the wasteland or desert I went to the power plant and there was some kind of scientist standing nex to it I talked to him and somehow I flashed the yureyu key and he said I should turn on the power plant or generator IDK and gave ma zap plate, so I am in the power plant going everywhere and no switches nothing I use discharge in every room and nothing...pls help 

I think you got a few separate sidequests mixed up XD

Let's see...

>After you got your pokemon stolen in 7th street and went to the police, the police chief tells you that the thief has been sighted in 3 locations: the lake, the rails in Peridot, and the woods in Jasper. You need to check out all 3 locations to find him.

>I don't know which goggles you're referring to unless you're talking about the Scope... until confirmation from you I won't spoil this one explaining what's it about.
>In the power plant (Shade's gym) you need to find the 2 locked rooms; in one you can evolve a certain pokemon, in the other you can find another pokemon in an event after you turn off the power (no switches - you need to take out the... "generators")

Edited by Waynolt

Spoiler

Remember the Go-Goggles from Ruby/Saphire/Emerald? They'll most likely have the same function. Currently, there is no use for them.

As for the Power Plant, after the Scientist gives you the Zap Plate, that's it as far as him in particular. You should still use that Yureyu Key and finish up with the Power Plant.

2 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:
  Hide contents

Remember the Go-Goggles from Ruby/Saphire/Emerald? They'll most likely have the same function. Currently, there is no use for them.

As for the Power Plant, after the Scientist gives you the Zap Plate, that's it as far as him in particular. You should still use that Yureyu Key and finish up with the Power Plant.

K, ty!