Can we expect new Pokemon from E:16?

BCrule

I really doubt we'll get a pseudo in exchange for beldum. The whole point of moving it back is because it was too powerful for that point of the game so it isn't going to be an exchange thing. I doubt we'll be seeing any new pseudos for a while.

well thats saddening. Guess i will just grab it and magnezone now despite my hate for steel-type

can any one explain hwo to get beldum? never actually figured out how

An absurdly long and complicated process involving the wasteland hideout, a data chip, a Tauros, blacking out, smashing rocks, spelunking, Mr. Bigglesworth, shoving rocks, climbing ladders while bull riding, and many, many, many, many, many soft resets for the incredibly annoying fight. Be well stocked before attempting and bring a sleeper.

My first play through I used Magnezone and found it useful although it was slow and usually got 1 hit by earthquake before I could use Magnet Rise so in this play through I am using Metagross because I wanted to get it before it may be potentially removed in ep16 (seen instances of that happen before) and I also used Gardevoir in my previous play through so I wanted to change it up a bit.

Just a word of advice: I heard that Ame is going to remove Beldum and Magnezone in Episode 16, as they would probably give us too much of an advantage over Adrienn and his Fairy types. So if you plan on these two Pokemon to join your Team anytime soon, you should probably catch them before you update to Episode 16. Hopefully there won't be any other surprises like that.

[boasting]Adrienn can fuck right off, my Aggron will destroy half his team, and Arcanine will handle the other.[/boasting]

On a thread-related note, I’m hoping for a SpAtking Water mon, really need one that doesn’t suck to put Surf on. A good Flying-type would be nice too. Re-looking at the obtainables list to decide if there's anything adequate for either right now.

I'm pretty sure the list of available pokemon on the website has been updated to reflect E16.

From memory, it seems like we can now find Slowpokes, Shellders, Tentacool is no longer exclusive to the Mystery Egg, Goomy, Weavile, and Gliscor.

Oddly enough, it also says we can still obtain Beldum and Magnezone.

Edit: Further inspection shows that Bulbasaur is now catchable in the wild, and that the only starters we're missing are Torchic, Froakie, and Snivy.

Klefki and Frillish also seem to have been added.

Edited by Therrester

Sweet, new Pokemon are up! Think I'll be making Tentacruel my main Water-type for now, and pick up a Gligar for that Gliscor awesomeness (assuming the Razor Fang's available, which I'm assuming it will be)! Maybe a Slowpoke and Sneasel too, already got Psychic-type thoroughly covered but Slowpoke is a surprising beast of a mon in Rejuvenation so who knows, and Weavile is good enough to have in reserve, even if I find it a bit too all-around frail for my tastes.