hi

Ojama Yellow

im one day off, but whatever, lets do this.

the 28th of september, 2013. cue me sitting in my room procrastinating on work. cue me scrolling the google play store. cue me finding the app of pokemon online and joining a server called 'pokemon reborn'. cue me being still around after those three years.

hi, everyone! im morshu, previously known as god bibarel or pineapple, but pretty much everyone calls me bibs, so you can do that too. im a 19-year old belgian who is currently studying journalism. dont expect me to actually become a journalist, though, I mostly take the classes because I dont know what else to do. the people who know me also know that I am a huge #brocrastinator.

im a huge sucker for games (what did you expect), more specifically ace attorney, fire emblem, digimon and pokemon. I can also play pokemon (somewhat) competitively, but I hardly ever do that and my teams often consist of six mons I like being slapped together. hey, at least I dont run electrode or lapras in ou anymore.

im not really good at starting 1-on-1 conversations, so if you wanna talk dont be afraid to approach me. once you get past my memes takes a long time im actually a pretty nice guy. I think. I hope. oh yes, I do memes. more specifically the 'dank' kind of memes. that means you will get dat boi, donald swamp, harambe and other things thrown at you at any given moment in time. be prepared.

so yeah, thats pretty much me. nice to meet you, everyone!

#bibs2k16, still a better candidate than the current ones.

I originally didnt intend to do anything for my third reborn anniversary but since I never made one of these

also yall are incredible people I never expected to be staying here as long as I have

what the fuck this isnt a sap topic bibs stop this

but seriously I love you all guys

Happy Third Year Anniversary in Reborn Bibs-san!!!~

I'm about to reach my first year of joining the forums as well, despite playing the game and lurking here for about more than a week before.

T'was nice meeting you and all.

Imma cry if you were to leave.

I look forward to hanging out with you in the server and forums some more.~

yKVzzgR.png

PldvUFP.png

sPhADrM.png

#bibs2k16

:/ :] :3

Edited by Alchemia Chan

• Veterans

[slides in] happy birthday

jokes aside, happy anniversary, bibs! despite that we dick on each other quite often and constantly kick each other's asses, i think that we've become pretty great friends over time, and i've enjoyed the time spent together! i hope this friendship will keep standing for a long time :]

have a nice day

i'm still better than you in hackmons and everything else

B^) you're cool

let's talk more ye? ye.

'grats for not quitting on this place, too. how'd you do that?

Edited by Sinnamon

Hi there Bibs! Welcome to Reborn! Please check out the Community Rules to the left :P

Jokes aside, you're honestly a great guy. I know I give you a hard time sometimes, but you're really funny and one of the coolest people here.

So congrats on 3 years and here's to many more!

Hey you joined Reborn on the same day as my birthday! How about that?

Anyway, congrats on reaching 3 years here, and I hope you continue to enjoy Reborn's Incredible Interstellar Forum!

coincidences, coincidences, what a beauteous thing

thanks! reborn aint losing me any time soon, not even if it tried!

Happy Third Year Anniversary in Reborn Bibs-san!!!~

I'm about to reach my first year of joining the forums as well, despite playing the game and lurking here for about more than a week before.

T'was nice meeting you and all.

Imma cry if you were to leave.

I look forward to hanging out with you in the server and forums some more.~

yKVzzgR.png

PldvUFP.png

sPhADrM.png

#bibs2k16

:/ :] :3

I am not familiar with these japanese terms pls explainerino

but yes! had fun meeting you too! youre a pretty chill person to hang out with on server and that doodle is beautiful.

no tears, only memes now.

#bibs2k16

happy anniversary bibs o/

u suk

[slides in] happy birthday

jokes aside, happy anniversary, bibs! despite that we dick on each other quite often and constantly kick each other's asses, i think that we've become pretty great friends over time, and i've enjoyed the time spent together! i hope this friendship will keep standing for a long time :]

have a nice day

DIES

thanks, zum! pretty funny seeing that we only started out by kicking each others asses in hackmons. what strange paths does life lead us through. youre one of my closer friends on reborn, and ye, let us keep this for a long long time :]

wouldnt it be nice if any day was this nice

i'm still better than you in hackmons and everything else

B^) you're cool

let's talk more ye? ye.

'grats for not quitting on this place, too. how'd you do that?

aika wut da fuk are you doing on the forum, get on server or skype like rn

also I fukken kick your ass in hackmons

tbh youre cool too

but I never said that

okay?

okay.

a better question is...no, actually thats a really good question and I have no idea. probably the people here being among the most awesome ive ever met.

Hi there Bibs! Welcome to Reborn! Please check out the Community Rules to the left :P

Jokes aside, you're honestly a great guy. I know I give you a hard time sometimes, but you're really funny and one of the coolest people here.

So congrats on 3 years and here's to many more!

we have rules????

yes! youre a pretty good guy too, even though I didnt really know you before nations. based nations. glory to atlantis, my friend!

> funny hahahaha I think you mistook me for another person

ye! reborn aint losing me for a long time!

>aika isnt dead

go back

this topic was cute

i was here longer but alas. glad to see you finding a place to call home

good luck in the future and all that. and, as always,

remember to leave your sanity at the door. (and dont click that video exlink posts) (and simon suxs)

My fellow Atlantean, happy Reborn anniversary! While I may not have been here as long as you, I do at least feel we're close enough friends, especially after Nations. I'm glad to have met you, and I hope that we can still talk together in the future, and here's for another good year around Reborn.