Hi!

dan2

I could write an essay on all of the things I've included in the numerous awkward introduction topics I've made across various forums, but I'm going to keep this one short and sweet as I've learned how much people end up remembering

My main interests include gaming, reading, astrophysics, anything involving linguistics, all of the Latin language (I would say I'm basically fluent at this point, but it's hard to be fluent in a dead language). I'm absolutely a huge Fire Emblem fan and I've played every single game in the series multiple times. I'm also a huge fan of Metroid and Doom.

That's about it lol

Thanks dude

I regular like three FE forums and I'm an administrator on Some Obscure Fire Emblem Forumthat produced Zhack. you could say I spend way too much time around the game

I FORGOT TO MENTION I also play league of legends and a lot of Diablo 3

and also chess

but that doesn't really fall into the above category the previous two are from

Welcome!

Oh, another FE fan to talk to. And one that has played the pinnacle of human achievement Thracia 776 no less! We'll get along just fine.

I'm also a fan of chess although it's been quite some time since I've played.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hello and Welcome to Reborn! :D We hope you enjoy your stay! :D We also have a Showdown server where you can do pokémon battles, so feel free to check that out! :D

Latin is hard, not gonna lie. I studied Latin for two years in middle school and man, it was really hard for me XD. I'm also a linguist like you XD (I speak four languages! :D)

I also really like Chess, so it seems we have some things in common XD (I'm in the Chess Club at school and we're about to play competitive chess against other schools, so yeah :)

Anyways, hope we get to know each other more! :D

Edited by Cool Girl

Hello and Welcome to Reborn! :D We hope you enjoy your stay! :D We also have a Showdown server where you can do pokémon battles, so feel free to check that out! :D

Latin is hard, not gonna lie. I studied Latin for two years in middle school and man, it was really hard for me XD. I'm also a linguist like you XD (I speak four languages! :D)

I also really like Chess, so it seems we have some things in common XD (I'm in the Chess Club at school and we're about to play competitive chess against other schools, so yeah :)

Anyways, hope we get to know each other more! :D

I wish I could speak four languages 0_0

That's really cool!

D'aww.~

Welcome to Reborn!

I hope you enjoy spending time here like some of us do.

Join us at the Showndown server sometimes.~

I probably will. I stopped playing competitive Pokemon some time ago, but I still get on showdown sometimes. Mostly I just do metronome battles, though.