Random 3 Stagers for Starters

SilverJakler

A special twist for each run:

I'll randomly generate 3 different "3 Stager" Pokemon for each of you that ask for them, then you pick the one out of the three you want to use. The one that you pick will replace the Starter you pick and act as your true Starter, you cannot use both. You must keep this Pokémon on your team at all times and use it until the end of the run. You also have to evolve it all the way to its final evolution.

Once you've selected the Starter, you can request for it at the Request-A-Mon thread if you're going to be doing this for Reborn, or for Insurgence you can just generate an Egg for it in your save file. As for other fangames, I guess you'll have to figure that out.

Reply on this thread if you'd like to try this and I'll give you the trio you can choose from.

Flamedragoon1: Ralts

AuthorReborn: Togepi

AndSoThereIsSt3ffo: Pidove

doombotmecha: Starly

Lugruf: Spheal

Shinyrio: Rhyhorn

Taska: Horsea

Swampellow: Solosis

officialarimakishou: Venipede

PokeFailure: Rhyhorn

AdmiralChiron: Hoppip

Edited by SilverJakler

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Togepi, Beldum or Fennekin

Honestly, none of my options were bad, but I had to go with the one that you can't normally get outside of the fickle egg. Plus Metronome, Sweet Kiss, and Charm before level 10. Who needs attacking moves?

I'm curious

Igglybuff, Ralts or Pidove?

Honestly, none of my options were bad, but I had to go with the one that you can't normally get outside of the fickle egg. Plus Metronome, Sweet Kiss, and Charm before level 10. Who needs attacking moves?

Metronome OP, dude.

why must you do this to me?

I can get cynda in the main game, but to have to chose between the status egg and POWER STARAPTOR is...painful, to say the least.

I'll go starly since someone here said togepi already

also because I don't want metro rng to wreck me.

edit: cross-posted this in request-a-mon

Edited by doombotmecha

Spheal, Chespin or Happiny.

I've already played Chespin as a starter, and Happiny is quite useless (besides, you can get it early in the game, 7th street iirc) so I'll have to pick Spheal

Pichu, Treecko or Horsea

I have already used Treecko before, so it's out off the bat. I hate the Pichu line so it's automatically out. By default, it's Horsea! I don't even need a reason though, because Kingdra is one of my favourite pokemon.

Litwick, Horsea or Venipede

Oh, those are all amazing pokemon... Hmmm..... Someone's already chosen Horsea, and i would prefer not to have the same thing as anyone else for right now... Leaving me with a choice between the Poisonous Menace or the Ghost who takes FOREVER to level...

Alrighty then! Venipede it is!