One's who are nothing but B.S.!!

Sir Flash™

If you are tired of a certain individual, hate the way someone is, is annoyed, wants to rant, and even make fun of others do it here. This is the B.S. Chat!! Get whatever on your chest off of it..

SIDE NOTE: No love will be lost in this chat, enjoy!

Edited by The Rock

SIDE NOTE: No love will be lost in this chat, enjoy!

I don't really believe this part, but we could do with some openness around here. Get things off your chest and get things settled. Or at least attempt to. I will monitor this closely when I can. If others mods really have a problem with a reply, unapprove and we'll discuss.

If someone doesn't address the elephant in Reborn here, then I will. (It won't be nice if I say it) We all know ( well the older ones at least) know what I'm talking about.

Well, you be mindful of those feelings this time and cut straight to the chase. Choose your words carefully, Erick. It's one thing to say someone is doing something you don't like. It's another thing to be intentionally degrading while doing it. So, stick to the facts.

As it stands your attitude and approach are abrasive.

I'm fully aware of that Mael, and I've been working on it. So then all that remains is the question: Who has the balls to tackle the big white elephant sitting in the corner.

(Tbh if anyone does it, it should be Inuki)

I might know of some who might post here that might get ripped on for posting just to receive rupees just to get them, but i am not here to talk about that problem but if you want to you can >>

As far as that goes, it's extremely difficult to farm for rupees in that board. Those posts are just 1R each. Inanity is barely worth that much.

Also, I think there is a background issue there that needs some working on. Is anybody already working with him on that?

As far as that goes, it's extremely difficult to farm for rupees in that board. Those posts are just 1R each. Inanity is barely worth that much.

Also, I think there is a background issue there that needs some working on. Is anybody already working with him on that?

you mean hark?

Not much I can say, since I'm on my phone.

Leggo:

Out of respect for your fiance, I'm not going to say your name. Now, I've been waiting for the right time to say this. Better now than never. Where do you get off causing this amount of emotional turmoil here, and expecting us to NOT hate every living ounce of you? Not only did you abuse your powers as a mod, but you flat out lied to this community for about a year. Then suddenly you're out with it and everything is supposed to be peachy keen? Do you realize what you made out of us? Fools. Knowing that the person we hated, or in some cases, loved was only your way of ensuring people liked you. That is inexcusable. We never did receive a sincere apology. Then you have the gall to ragequit, and make us look bad. I'd say more but my phone's dying. You don't deserve the sweet guy as your fiance. Not after the hell you wrought here.

Edited by Neo
grammar, and one unnecessary adj.

I don't think it's too much of an issue if everything stays anonymous.

Though trying to keep it that way as best we can is more than optimal.

And if there are any peer-to-peer issues in realtime or otherwise, all staff are more than happy to help.

Maelstrom said he'd be monitoring this closely, and I'll do the same. If a post crosses over into "personal degredation" or "humiliation" rather than "Expressing distress" or "Airing things out", it will be taken care of.

Edit: Reading down, it got pretty specific without mentioning names. Not sure how to proceed. Amethyst?

• Administrators

I'm going to err on the side of caution with something like this. There are more mature ways to deal with grudges or complaints about people than posting a public forum- particularly one where those people are knowingly involved. Let's just... dodge this bullet before it's fired.