Motorcycles, heavy metal, football and other awesome things. Or it could just be the new person here that is me.

Adventurer

Hi everyone,

This is going to be my introduction as a new member of the Reborn community.

I am just a pretty normal guy and if there is one thing you need to know of me is that I love motorcycles. I love all kinds of bikes but offcourse since I don't have that much money I can only own one. *cries*

So I chose a bike that is pretty much good for everything: an adventure tourer. Now you also know where I got my name from.

My favourite kind of music is metal. Iron Maiden, Sabaton, Amon Amarth, Rammstein, Manowar, Motörhead, In Flames, Children Of Bodom, Fintroll,... are just some of the bands I like.

If you know some news about it you can always let me know.

Football (the game Americans call soccer) is something I follow but mostly not live (not even on tv). My favourite club plays in the EPL so not always easy to know everything. KTBFFH.

Now it would be quite stupid saying nothing about Pokémon here so I will say I am pretty new to the game Reborn. Played up to Gen4 the official games.

When Pokémon Go was out I saw a post on 9gag about a guy saying he was "just sitting there playing this gem".

Playing for 3 weeks now I must say it's pretty much true.

My team so far: Typhlosion, Noivern, Steelix, Meowstic, Ampharos, Whiscash.

If I can finally get that Eevee I can get the Umbreon I'm wanting so badly.

And that is pretty much it for now.

Take care.

Belgian, huh? Well, hi there and welcome from one of your German neighbours. (Or almost neighbours, anyway. There's a smaaaaall bit of shared border between Belgium and NRW.)

My favourite kind of music is metal. Iron Maiden, Sabaton, Amon Amarth, Rammstein, Manowar, Motörhead, In Flames, Children Of Bodom, Fintroll,... are just some of the bands I like.

You've got my attention. Especially with In Flames and Amon Amarth. You listen to a lot of Melodeath, or is that just a bit of a coincidence?
In any case, good to see some Metal appreciation here.

Anyway, nice to meet ya. Hope you'll enjoy your stay!

[insert 'you're here forever' joke]

IN FLAMES AND CHILDREN OF BODOM THO <3 <3 <3 Melodic death metal is my one true love

Hail fellow metalfan! In Flames and Children Of Bodom made me a melo death fan more then 10 years ago. Still love those guys.

• 3 weeks later...

I came into bond over football.

Only to realize you're a soccer peasant.

#Murica.

Welcome to reborn.

Soccer peasant, first time I heard that.

But hey, don't hate on the game I love, I won't hate on yours even though I don't have a clue what's so good about American football (just Europe things).

I like the cars you guys make though. Nothing better than a good old V8.

And at least we got one game in common we both like and its Pokémon.

Take care.

Edited by Adventurer

Yay motorbikes! Though usually I prefer four wheels to two...

Anywho, welcome to Reborn! ^_^

I like four wheel vehicles too but I have only room for one car and one bike in my garage.

And if the taxes here where not so damn high I could own a slightly more exotic car.

But still, I own the perfect bike for me who can take me around the world.

Thanks for the welcome and one more thing: where have you found Nidoran in Reborn?!

I remember my Nidoking from my first game in Yellow as a true champ and I would love to have on again.

welcome. you seem pretty rad. its cool when people have passions :]

enjoy your stay here.

also if you see user "simon" run away he smells

Thank you for the compliment. Much appreciated.

And when I start taking about bikes, metal or football, there is no stopping me so I won't trouble any of you with it.

Unless you all are also crazy about these things offcourse...

I only wish people in real life were so kind as the people here. :P

Edited by Adventurer