What is your profile pic? I've wondered this for a while, but have never bothered to ask. To follow up, why that profile pic?

Finally, if you could have any one thing in the world, right now at this current moment in time, what would it be?

This is Toshiro Mifune, a japanese actor, in the role of Sanjuro Kuwabakate (it literally means 30-year-old mulberry bush), in the film Yojimbo, directed by Akira Kurosawa. If you've seen the old westerns with Clint Eastwood, the first one Clint played in (Fistful of Dollars) was a remake of this one. In short, this guy is a very strong, very smart, ironic but well meaning badass. Badass. Temp would agree with me on that one.

I really like the guy and I really like this picture of him, hands inside the kimono, not going to fight, just taking a look and weighting the situation. I think it was the first one I used here too.

As of the thing... I want the perfect bed for me. Frame, matress, sheets, cushion, ready to sleep. Preferably at a slightly cool temperature too. But well... what is a thing?

Well "entre flores" means "among flowers" in spanish. Not "between flowers", ok Pyon? Odybld is my shortened real name (Ody) with the word "bald" added. Only I made it bld just because. I'm bad with forum usernames and wanted something similar to my glorious OdyMonaxos (Ody the monk) I had in another forum. When I had made my account there I was living in the city of the monks, Munich... and right now that's not the case. So I went with my balding head. As I explained in my intro thread over a year ago

I know you are Greek, you know Spanish and of course you can talk English. I also think I remember you talking in German once. How many languages can you talk?

Yojimbo or Sanjuro

I haven't watched Sanjuro yet. You gave me the motivation though, I'll tell you when I do

Who is the best Reborn user you ever met?

The title of best Reborn user is one that I'd give to... Tomas Elliot. His incredible wit, his RMTs of utmost quality (yes I'm looking at you really well right now Sarah), the incredibly written Ar Tonelico playthrough, Project Se7en... The best.-

I know you are Greek, you know Spanish and of course you can talk English. I also think I remember you talking in German once. How many languages can you talk?

These four, although my german's hella rusty and I've been learning spanish for only about two years now

1. Do you have a tumblr?
2. Which current auth member do you feel should be promoted?
3. What was the last YouTube video you watched prior to reading this post?
4. Are you liberal or conservative?
5. What game genre interests you the most?
6. Same but with movie genre.
7. Which user have you found yourself disagreeing with the most, and why?
8. Are you religious in any way?
9. What is your Myer-Briggs personality?
10. What is your favourite Pokemon?
11. Do you have/have you had any pets?
12. Do you smoke?
13. Coffee or Tea?
14. Is there any part of how Reborn auth deal with rules/punishments you disagree with?
15. Is there any non-staff member you feel should be promoted?
16. What is your favourite colour?
17. Boxers or briefs?
18. What do you think of memes?
19. Do you follow any celebrities?
20. Do you read any webcomics?
21. What about anime?
22. Would you consider yourself an "SJW"?
23. Do you prefer girls, boys, both, or does it not matter?
24. Where would you like to go on holiday?
25. What is your favourite meal?
26. What do you look for in a friend?
27. What do you think makes for good qualities in a leader?
28. Are you a superstitious person?
29. Is there anyone you feel should be demoted?
30. Do you play anything competitively?
31. What does "love" mean to you?
32. Where would you like to live?
33. What kind of job would you like to do?
34. Which tier do you play the most?
35. Is there any Mega Evolution you'd like to see most?
36. If you had to describe yourself with a League champion, which one would it be and why?
37. Is there anything you'd like to see added or re-added to the Reborn shop?
38. What question would you like to ask me?
39. What do you think is your most redeeming quality?
40. What is your favourite type?
41. Who on Reborn do you look up to most?
42. Do you feel any game has been overhyped this year?
43. Which Pokémon do you think is overrated?
44. What is your favourite emoticon?
45. What are your thoughts on religion?

46. What is your opinion on muscly girls?

47. Have you ever read any yaoi (lewd or otherwise)?

48. How do you feel about furry stuff?

49. What is the weirdest video you've watched on YouTube?

50. Top or bottom?

Edited by Nyalicirno

1. Do you have a tumblr? Nope

2. Which current auth member do you feel should be promoted? Simon

3. What was the last YouTube video you watched prior to reading this post? Jam's Live Coaching by MrJamVad

4. Are you liberal or conservative? Leftist

5. What game genre interests you the most? I don't really play games tbh

6. Same but with movie genre. Crime films

7. Which user have you found yourself disagreeing with the most, and why? Amethyst I guess. I really care about this place and game so many decisions from above find me disagreeing a lot

8. Are you religious in any way? Nope

9. What is your Myer-Briggs personality? I really haven't done that thing seriously. I think I answered some q's of it eons ago

10. What is your favourite Pokemon? Propably Machamp, I think

11. Do you have/have you had any pets? Three cats and a canary right now

12. Do you smoke? Nope

13. Coffee or Tea? Once upon a time the answer was tea

14. Is there any part of how Reborn auth deal with rules/punishments you disagree with? The 5 points for mute-evading Clarice mutes if upon evading you handle yourself correctly upon return

15. Is there any non-staff member you feel should be promoted? Yes but he left Reborn. Viri

16. What is your favourite colour? Blue

17. Boxers or briefs? Boxers

18. What do you think of memes? Some are smarter and funnier than others

19. Do you follow any celebrities? I follow the NBA so yeah, by default

20. Do you read any webcomics? A couple

21. What about anime? I watch a couple series per year, I guess. I left Trigun in the middle tho :/

22. Would you consider yourself an "SJW"? Nope

23. Do you prefer girls, boys, both, or does it not matter? Girls

24. Where would you like to go on holiday? An island in my country, with a rich medieval history...

25. What is your favourite meal? Linguine with salmon, pastitsio, schnitzel

26. What do you look for in a friend? The ability to connect on a certain emotional level

27. What do you think makes for good qualities in a leader? Smarts and the ability to persuade people

28. Are you a superstitious person? Not really

29. Is there anyone you feel should be demoted? Yes.

30. Do you play anything competitively? Mons, kinda

31. What does "love" mean to you? An awful lot of things

32. Where would you like to live? There are many cities throughout Europe I wouldn't mind if I could. But I also wish this place wasn't in this awful situation the last few (forever) years

33. What kind of job would you like to do? Good question, I wish I knew myself

34. Which tier do you play the most? OU

35. Is there any Mega Evolution you'd like to see most? I'm not a big fan of Megas tbh. Give Mega Dodrio if you can tho

36. If you had to describe yourself with a League champion, which one would it be and why? I don't play League lol

37. Is there anything you'd like to see added or re-added to the Reborn shop? All of them prank items. All of them!!! Also the "create Pokedoll" item

38. What question would you like to ask me? What do you think of Reborn as a community?

39. What do you think is your most redeeming quality? I'm kinda smart and kinda dedicated

40. What is your favourite type? Water

41. Who on Reborn do you look up to most? ...no idea. Maybe Tomas in general. Autumn, if the question is about mons. But I feel I'm ok

42. Do you feel any game has been overhyped this year? I'd love to be able to say Undertale. How about Pokken tho?

43. Which Pokémon do you think is overrated? Mega Venusaur

44. What is your favourite emoticon? :P

45. What are your thoughts on religion? It's pretty natural in pretty much every οccurence

46. What is your opinion on muscly girls? Not that much of a fan

47. Have you ever read any yaoi (lewd or otherwise)? Browsed through

48. How do you feel about furry stuff? not my cup of tea at all

49. What is the weirdest video you've watched on YouTube? ...no idea tbh

50. Top or bottom? Bit of both

Mountain or sea?

Ionion or Aigaio sea?

Punch, kick or headbutt the most annoying person you ever met?

How would you hide his body? :P

Mountain, Ionio, punch, feed them to pigs :P

Would you accept a year's supply of smoked salmon from a vampire who was desperate to prove to you that he's a cardboard box?

I like fresh salmon, not smoked. Sorry :P

How do you pronounce your name?

Odysseas, Ody

That's easy, I got two. A grandpa who worked a long carreer as a ship mechanic, constantly abroad, and when he came back home he got even more immersed in mons playing with his beloved grandkids. Water. And a boxer imprisoned for his participation in underground matches reaching the gym leader status through participation in a program of the prison for the reinstatement of prisoners in society and whatnot. Fighting.

Also... ugh...

No1 is Claymore. The one manga that made a praising-only fanboy out of me. Especially in the manga, the arc after the timeskip until the whole situation in the central lands cools down... im fucking peccable

No2 is Dorohedoro. Holy shit read that series. It's perfect at every single thing you might want. Badasses, cute and fluffy characters (they are the same people mostly), kick ass action, weird ass magic, humour, filth dirt rot and smog, insane sketching and designing, a mindfuck story, feels, japanese cooking... It's fucking perfection

No3 is a series that, in my beloved habit, I didn't manage to finish. It'll take some time until I get back to read from the start the masterpiece of comics and manga alike that is Zetman

No4 will go for the honours to Berserk, especially the darker, more rotten parts. I'm not fond of Guts having a whole party tbh

I'll leave 5 open for everyone: HunterXHiatus, One Piece, Bleach until the end of the Soul Society arc, whatever.

As of anime... I love Cowboy Bebop

Yes this AMA is still alive