Brief League Hiatus

Amethyst

• Administrators

So, we've had a couple issues lately with the League hosts. Ever since Day Light Savings time started again, we've had some scheduling issues across the leader-board. There have been some issues the past couple days that have resulted in some users not getting their battles. And as icing on the cake, last night Ika's computer died out, leaving us temporarily down one line host.

Accordingly, the league is going to take the rest of the week off. We'll use the time to regroup, figure out, and we'll be back next week, possibly with some adjusted hours.

But, never one to leave you guys with nothing- During league the next couple nights, we'll be holding Tourney Nights~ For the newer members, the tournaments we run on these nights wil have $R rewards- 100 for each winner and 50 for the second place. So gear up and get your game on~

That's very unfortunate

I was planning to beat the two last leaders I haven't beaten :(

Are the tournaments gonna be posted on the forum? And Kitchen Cabinet still hasn't been updated, if the players that haven't played their matches, I suggest we either disqualify them or force them to play the matches as soon as possible instead of doing nothing

• Administrators

This was brought to my attention, so, to everyone bothering Phoenix about where I am and your badges, please read this topic again, thanks~