A frosty introduction

Anstane

Hi everyone. Just a shy and (hopefully) friendly newcomer here.

Anstane is the nickname, and I hope to be able to be a part of the community.

I tend to prefer cool weather, frosty snow and...yeah, my favorite element is Ice. I much prefer the cold then the heat, that's for sure.

I've never played Pokemon competitively, nor do I like to get into the very exact details. I just like to adventure and enjoy playing the game at my own pace.

I've only recently discovered Pokemon Reborn, but I'm really enjoying it. I am a little worried about permanently missing some things, as I am a bit of a completionist, but hopefully I'll be able to get around that in a game with as much content as this, otherwise I might start melting from my brain overheating.

And...that's it. I hope to be able to be an active member of the community.

Hi there Anstane! Welcome to Reborn!

Don't worry about being shy! Most of us are pretty introverted irl, but find a way to come out of our shells in this community!

Ice can be pretty cool, although I don't have much experience with snow as we don't get it where I live.

If you could check out the Community Rules to the left, that'd be amazing.

Hope to see you around!

'Allo, welcome to Reborn!

Insofar as I know, nothing is permanently miss-able, but there are different things in different weathers, so revisiting areas will likely be necessary.

If you ever want to chat, we have a Showdown! irc channel (competitive pokemon thing) in the top left corner where the battles are always broken, so it's nothing but talking atm.

Oh. Yeah. Rules are a bit below your avatar on the sidebar. Unless whoever between posted dark and I said that. In that case, ANARCHY.

Edit:

Called it mde.

Edited by Cobalt996

I have read up on the rules. Most of them are familiar from other message boards that I've been in (Actually all of them), but it's nice to get a refresher. I haven't been part of a message board in a while, to be honest. I was in a bit of a silent phase, I guess.

Welcome to Reborn!

Another ice lover, eh? I definitely prefer the cold over the heat, myself. And its not just because summer is hell for me due to being allergic to basically all forms of grass and trees.

Ice is also one of my favorite pokemon types. What's your favorite ice type? I love Glaceon.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Ohey, another winter person! Welcome c:

I much prefer a cold climate over heat any day, snowy weather is the best. Sadly we don't get all that much snow here (once every few years there's a notable amount, but then we get winters like the last one, where barely any fell at all).

I feel ya on the part about not joining a lot of communities. Between joining Reborn and discovering the other community I'm active in there's been what, 8 years of nothing? Settling into new places is hard.

I daresay we're an interesting bunch, though, so hopefully you'll enjy your stay here, however brief or long it may be.

Welcome to Reborn!

Another ice lover, eh? I definitely prefer the cold over the heat, myself. And its not just because summer is hell for me due to being allergic to basically all forms of grass and trees.

Ice is also one of my favorite pokemon types. What's your favorite ice type? I love Glaceon.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay.

I'd have to mimic the answer and say Glaceon as well.

Thank you everyone for the welcomes. :)

Welcome to the insanity that is home. The sky is always cloudy and there are no antelope, but we'd most likely get assaulted by them anyway, so let's be glad there are none.

As far as missing things in the game, there are a few things that are permanently miss-able if you pass them, but they're either going to be like the fossils where you can only choose one, or you just couldn't get it at the time because of something or other that you missed which was way out somewhere else and needed a really specific task like getting the __________ at the _____________ which is REALLY annoying, but totally worth it.