Spork Episode 8: Smoothie + Delicia's Delicious Dreamland

Ice Cream Sand Witch

11 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

IIRC this happens with almost all RPG Maker games. Unfortunately I don't know how to fix it as I've never used Wine (and don't know what Wine is beyond hearing the name on these forums). 

EDIT: I think I remember reading that it happens because of audio files and that deleting the audio might solve it. 

Thanks, I'll try that 😊

Edit: yay it works!

Edited by Candy

• Global Mods

50bda389ecd24321a4ddf7a3f8e3eb7e.png

0910e15714b84693a330dfa7450ca922.png

Episode 3 and a Half, which goes to the 11th gym, is here! 

Since the Champion's identity is revealed when you meet Emily at Inoset Island, please keep any story-related posts in spoiler tags

I'll be away from tomorrow afternoon until mid-June, and I won't be able to directly upload anything until then as I'll only have mobile internet access, so I decided to update the public release up to this point for the time being. I hope you enjoy the (half?) episode ^_^ 

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Since the Champion's identity is revealed when you meet Emily at Inoset Island, please keep any story-related posts in spoiler tags

I'll be away from tomorrow afternoon until mid-June, and I won't be able to directly upload anything until then as I'll only have mobile internet access, so I decided to update the public release up to this point for the time being. I hope you enjoy the (half?) episode ^_^ 

THANK YOU MAY ARCEUS BLESS YOUR SOUL ON THIS TRIP LOVE YA BE SAFE WE'LL MISS YA SEND PICS WHEN YOU GET BACK OR CAN 

Edited by Sapphire Mahala
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Have a good trip!  I only just started basically, so I have a good bit to catch up on.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I will surely enjoy it though it is a half episode :), said this i hope you will enjoy your trip ^^

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, omanijyn said:

Hey guys
My Game is stuck, right after I beat the fighting gym leader my character got stuck, I can access the menu but I can't move... Is there any way to fix this or do I have to start over? 
Thanks!

I've never heard of this happening before. Normally I'd try to help you if you sent me your save file, but I'm away for a month and only have mobile internet access until I get back, so there's nothing I can do right now... hopefully someone else who can open RPG Maker can help? 

@Shiny Zoroak responded to your message 

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods
12 hours ago, omanijyn said:

Ah I see, thanks a lot anyway!
Which one is the save file? I'll link it here anyway in hope of someone who can fix it :)
great game btw!

Go to your PC -> Users -> Saved Games -> Pokemon Spork and inside the Spork folder it's the file called "Game". You would upload it as an attachment (where it says "Click to choose files" next to the paperclip below the text box for making a post). 

Can i have a little help here? I cant get to Liliech city because the 2 guards were there even though I've gotten 10 gym badges? I've done the underground hotel aswell 

help.png

Edited by LouisLaw

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, LouisLaw said:

Can i have a little help here? I cant get to Liliech city because the 2 guards were there even though I've gotten 10 gym badges? I've done the underground hotel aswell 

help.png

Did you download Episode 3 and a Half which was released five days ago?

If you haven't, you need to do so in order for the guards to be gone, as that's when that content became available. 

If you have, I'm not sure why this would be happening. I could probably fix it for you easily, but right now I don't have access to the game as I'm away for a month with only  limited mobile internet access and no computer. If you've already downloaded 3 and a Half and this still happens, hopefully another user who has RPG Maker can help you?

• Upvote 1

You know what? First, I would like to thank you for making this awesome Pokemon fan game. Nextly, WOW, you reply within 2 hours which I would expect you reply me within 2-3days? and no, I have not downloaded the Episode 3 and a Half which was released five days ago. I'll figure out how to do it. Thanks for the awesome game again. Really thankful. 

• Upvote 1

Anyways, just one simple question. I've currently downloaded the 3 episodes, however, if i want to play 3 episodes half, do i have to restart everything back? or do i have to copy my previous saved files and paste if somewhere?

1 hour ago, LouisLaw said:

Anyways, just one simple question. I've currently downloaded the 3 episodes, however, if i want to play 3 episodes half, do i have to restart everything back? or do i have to copy my previous saved files and paste if somewhere?

Just download the episode 3 and half and then you can go where you left. Don't worry your saved file will be ok :)

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Did you download Episode 3 and a Half which was released five days ago?

If you haven't, you need to do so in order for the guards to be gone, as that's when that content became available. 

If you have, I'm not sure why this would be happening. I could probably fix it for you easily, but right now I don't have access to the game as I'm away for a month with only  limited mobile internet access and no computer. If you've already downloaded 3 and a Half and this still happens, hopefully another user who has RPG Maker can help you?

Just downloaded the latest 3 and half episode and the guards were gone ! :D all settled! thanks

8 minutes ago, LouisLaw said:

Hey thanks. Anyways, any idea of how to change rotom's form?

You're welcome. Honestly i never tried to change rotom's form :/

Edited by LykosHand

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, LouisLaw said:

Hey thanks. Anyways, any idea of how to change rotom's form?

The boxes in the Pokemon Research Institute change Rotom's forms. 

Advance notice for everyone: I will not have any way to access the internet at all from tomorrow May 22 through May 29, so during that time I'll be unable to respond to any questions, feedback, or messages.