Spork Episode 8: Smoothie + Delicia's Delicious Dreamland

Ice Cream Sand Witch

Hello everyone. I recently came across this game and would like download and play it but I just have one question.

Do I need to download previous versions to play or can I play straight from version 7.

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Gohan said:

Hello everyone. I recently came across this game and would like download and play it but I just have one question.

Do I need to download previous versions to play or can I play straight from version 7.

You can play straight from episode 7. 

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, swagmar said:

Hi, where can I buy lava cookies? And is there any clue to obtain all arceus plate?

Lava Cookies can be bought in Olidroll's candy shop, and I think also the Sea Star Society Food Section and Cianosa's cafe. 

The plates are obtained by mining in Melodic Mines. The spots where you can mine are where the white circles are. 

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Lava Cookies can be bought in Olidroll's candy shop, and I think also the Sea Star Society Food Section and Cianosa's cafe. 

The plates are obtained by mining in Melodic Mines. The spots where you can mine are where the white circles are. 

how could I mine? i see on a youtube video, the guy just stand on the white circle facing to the wall and he can mine? i've tried pushing the action button but nothing happened?

hi,yes it's still me i've gotten 99 marbles and i realized the spot only marble i was missing isn't in the battle frontier nor the hemola swamp ,so i check the marble list and the place i think have a chance is melodic mines (i'm sure this time because i've been wandered around ceolis for2 hours and find nothing) so if this not it i'm just gonna give up finding mewtwo and the marbles quest.i'm pretty sure i checked thoroughly the mines too.

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, swagmar said:

how could I mine? i see on a youtube video, the guy just stand on the white circle facing to the wall and he can mine? i've tried pushing the action button but nothing happened?

Do you have the Mining Kit? You get it from the couple in Umira after doing the Wonky Woods ranger quest.

2 hours ago, nhannguyen2141 said:

hi,yes it's still me i've gotten 99 marbles and i realized the spot only marble i was missing isn't in the battle frontier nor the hemola swamp ,so i check the marble list and the place i think have a chance is melodic mines (i'm sure this time because i've been wandered around ceolis for2 hours and find nothing) so if this not it i'm just gonna give up finding mewtwo and the marbles quest.i'm pretty sure i checked thoroughly the mines too.

image.png.f47b5dc0324cec8a9922333f00bc5396.png

• Global Mods
7 minutes ago, Stelios69GRE said:

So is episode 7 the final episode ? I m currently on the 9th badge and i really wanna finish it in one run. Should I wait for the next ep or is the game completed ? 

I'm currently working on a reupload that will add more side content but the main story is complete. 

• Like 1

• Global Mods
15 minutes ago, Ssj goten said:

Umm i am really confused i am using a gba emulator for android and pokemon spork is not working am i supposed to compress or extract something plz let me know i really wanna play this awesome game

Spork isn't a ROM hack; it's made in RPG Maker and works on PC. You need to download from the download link, extract the folder, and in the extracted folder is a program called "Game". Double clicking that will open the game. 

Hello there!

This is my first time playing and I think I found a bug, I don't know if it's been mentioned before.

I caught a shiny Cottonee at the EV training rooms and when I use it on a battle I can´t see the sprite, it's just blank.

ShinyCottonee1.png

ShinyCottonee2.png

• Global Mods
19 minutes ago, joserca said:

Hello there!

This is my first time playing and I think I found a bug, I don't know if it's been mentioned before.

I caught a shiny Cottonee at the EV training rooms and when I use it on a battle I can´t see the sprite, it's just blank.

ShinyCottonee1.png

ShinyCottonee2.png

That's strange; I looked and its shiny backsprite is in the Battlers folder.

image.png.3d1ecbbcbe303b1e9cee753f54263741.png

Do you have this picture in Graphics -> Battlers?

27 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Yeah I do have it... Weird. 

Is there a way to force rescan the folder or something like that?

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, joserca said:

Yeah I do have it... Weird. 

Is there a way to force rescan the folder or something like that?

Maybe clicking the refresh button in the folder would work? I'm not 100% sure though as this is the first time something like this has been reported.

10 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Maybe clicking the refresh button in the folder would work? I'm not 100% sure though as this is the first time something like this has been reported.

I've tried with other shiny pokemon I've caught and apparently Cottonee is the only one with issues, but It's ok, it's not that big of a deal.

I have another question though, how do I evolve Poipole? Is there a move relearner so it can learn Dragon Pulse?

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, joserca said:

I've tried with other shiny pokemon I've caught and apparently Cottonee is the only one with issues, but It's ok, it's not that big of a deal.

I have another question though, how do I evolve Poipole? Is there a move relearner so it can learn Dragon Pulse?

There's one in Olidroll City's Services District.

yKQ6ihu5Qt6OAP1I4z2oMw.png

19 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

There’s a good possibility that the sprite just needs to be repositioned.

• Global Mods
48 minutes ago, Enigma Shot U said:

There’s a good possibility that the sprite just needs to be repositioned.

This was it. I didn't notice it earlier, but the shiny Cottonee backsprite was positioned way lower than the normal one. I recolored the normal one to the shiny colors, then copy/pasted the normal one back over and tested both, so this is fixed now for the next reupload.

Hello again ! So , I am at the Birthday arc but I cant get the game to progress and have the birthday cake come in ! I ve already beaten Ivan and the other guy and the Litwick is already here ! What am i supposed to do ? 

image.png

Edited by Stelios69GRE

• Global Mods
42 minutes ago, Stelios69GRE said:

Hello again ! So , I am at the Birthday arc but I cant get the game to progress and have the birthday cake come in ! I ve already beaten Ivan and the other guy and the Litwick is already here ! What am i supposed to do ? 

image.png

The cutscene with the cake will happen automatically after you've talked to everyone at the party. 

Um, I have a question. I'm trying to catch all the legendaries but I have a problem with the Necrozma/Giratina/Virizion quest. I have everything that is needed in order to proceed with the quests but when I interact with the mirror, nothing happens. Is there something else that needs to be done, aside getting the fragments?