Spork Episode 8: Smoothie + Delicia's Delicious Dreamland

Ice Cream Sand Witch

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, nhannguyen2141 said:

Do anyone know where are the sun and moon shrines to find cosmog?And where is the narrow passage between two groups of trees in opaque valley(where you can find a marble)?

The Sun and Moon Shrines are at the Astral Observatory. For the path in Opaque Valley:

The entrance is here:

image.png.722252bc495a287349cce11168b1cb97.png

and it goes down to here:

image.png.3f8a79d6a8ec27a26a677a36b25be500.png

2 hours ago, DefnitlyNotDrew said:

also  I have a question, are there level caps for each gym where your pokemon will stop obeying you? if so, what are the levels?

There aren't. Originally I was going to say that this info was mentioned in the first post, but I looked at the first post and it actually isn't anymore...I've added that to the first post again.

• Thanks 1

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, swagmar said:

Hi, is there any way i can get lucky egg? And where can i buy choice specs/scarf/band? I remember seeing once buf i forget where it is. Is there any list how to obtain all items or list of all item shops? Thx

There's an NPC in a house in Liliech City who asks to see Eevee and all of its Eeveelutions. One of the rewards she gives you for doing this is a Lucky Egg.

The choice items can all be bought as Battle Frontier prizes. Additionally, Choice Specs can be purchased at the Lucky Lenses shop in Liliech City, Choice Scarfs can be purchased at Wendy's gym, and there's a martial artist NPC in Liliech City who gives the player a Choice Band. 

There isn't a list of all items or item shops, but there are lists for marbles, TMs, and mega stones. For special items and vendors, off the top of my head there's:

-An NPC in Virima City sells incense

-The herb shop and berry shop are in Aliora City

-An NPC at Bolaii Beach sells evolution stones

-The candy shop, Department Store, and Ability Capsule Corp are in Olidroll City

-The Battle Mall has NPCs that sell a lot of different items, most notably evolution items and the ones that raise the power of certain types (Mystic Water, Miracle Seed, etc.)

-Liliech City has Lucky Lenses and the Ether Foundation, and in Wendy's gym you can buy Silk Scarfs and Choice Scarfs

-The Shopping Section of the Sea Star Society has vendors who sell TMs, mega stones, orbs, and gems

• Thanks 2

• Global Mods
12 minutes ago, Screenslaver said:

it says its evolving and screen stays white

can only push ESC button to get out of that screen

I just tried with the Fennekin I had in my PC and was able to evolve:

image.png.bc31df719145eb5b208687f7edb60451.png

Is Fennekin the first Pokemon you've tried to evolve? I'm not sure what could be causing it, but it might be a step towards solving it to know whether it only happens with Fennekin for you or with all Pokemon. 

• Global Mods
Just now, jonny350 said:

I am having trouble when i launch the game.. Can someone help?

Error.JPG

SpriteWindow line 811 (and the rest of the coding it's part of)

image.png.2db555db231e6be7669ab34cf3965ca2.png

(the full green text is "navigate to temp folder since game might be on a CD ROM")

I guess the game created a temporary folder, and there's something in there about converting gif files to png...? I also see it mentions "Temp" at the end of the location.

Searching for "Errno: EINVAL"

image.png.480eaa05010e410148f464b8ca7ae867.png

I'm not really sure what any of this means, though, and this is the first time I've seen this error message...

I just solved it.. My user's file name was "João", and  the game couldn't recognize special characters while trying to save a temporary file. So i had to change my user's file name to "Joao", without special characters and it worked fine!!

If anyone ever experience the same problem, here is the solution:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/dbf6dff3-a706-4047-8dbf-58b879a9af0b/how-to-rename-a-default-user-directory-after-changing-computer-name?forum=w7itproinstall

The solution works Windows 10..

Thank you for such a fast reply btw.

Edited by jonny350

• Global Mods

A NEW IDOL GROUP TAKES THE STAGE 

image.png.2e26383a628e8ee5f14285c5887012e4.png

image.png.50fa9e6dbc259ec6080461c4acd29ac7.png

After singing all the songs that the player can sing on their own, you'll be able to form an idol group with the fruit-based characters! The name of the group is Smoothie because smoothies are made by blending fruit! Palletite decided to make idol costumes for the player characters as well! I think they all turned out amazing, and Palletite's passion for idols definitely shows in the sprites!

In the idol group Smoothie, Orange is the center because she's the most outgoing/sociable one, but everyone has a singing part. 

I'm not close to finished with this event yet; for now I got to a point where I had enough to make an announcement. I liked the idol costumes so much that I wanted to show them here! 

I also have something else to announce: a few times in the past, I mentioned that a nature changer was something I considered including, but I wanted the player to be able to choose the nature instead of having it be random like in Reborn and Rejuvenation. Cass was able to do this for me today! The nature changer will be outside the Pokemon Center in Umira. There's also a situation that lets you pet the Glaceon!

w8SsOBl3QEjsQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

In addition, I said it's possible I'll have more ideas for side content for the next reupload too, and I do have a few more ideas. I'm feeling super motivated, and I'm having a lot of fun with making Smoothie's song! 

I'd like to once again thank Palletite for making the player characters' idol costumes, and Cass for adding a nature changer that lets the player choose the nature!

And here are the idol costumes for the player characters! Fitting in with the fruit theme, Frank represents apple, Sierran represents raspberry, and Spade represents watermelon!

trainer150.png

trainer151.png

trainer152.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I just tried with the Fennekin I had in my PC and was able to evolve:

image.png.bc31df719145eb5b208687f7edb60451.png

Is Fennekin the first Pokemon you've tried to evolve? I'm not sure what could be causing it, but it might be a step towards solving it to know whether it only happens with Fennekin for you or with all Pokemon. 

fennekin is my starter pokemon

• Global Mods
32 minutes ago, nhannguyen2141 said:

hi it's me again i'm doing the marbles quest and got 97 marbles.The ones i'm misssing are at the battle frontier and hemola swamp,the eevee evolution .I can't seem to find the the marble at the battle frontier and hemola swamp.Could you help me?

Battle Frontier:

image.png.e465a9e073f62b2e32936d064e70ac6c.png

Hemola Swamp (just north of the entrance):

image.png.175b9db45727797d1a57c73ffa65435f.png

@Screenslaver have you tried to evolve any other Pokemon, and if so, does it happen with them too? 

• Global Mods
11 minutes ago, Bobthebuilder said:

Hey

Are mega Stones working in ep 7? I gave my medicham a medichamite to mega evolve but it's not working:(.

Is there anything I can do to solve that?

Thank you for your attention:)

In order to use mega evolution, you need the Mega Ring. The Mega Ring is obtained between the 15th and 16th gyms. 

8 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

is there a nature changer in this game ? I choose charmander as my starter and it has great IV's, but a gentle nature.

This question is answered in part of the announcement 6 posts above yours: there will be one in the next reupload (which will likely be either later August or September).

10 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

This question is answered in part of the announcement 6 posts above yours: there will be one in the next reupload (which will likely be either later August or September).

oops, didn't see that. But still, thank you for the quick answer.