Spork Episode 8: Smoothie + Delicia's Delicious Dreamland

Ice Cream Sand Witch

• Global Mods

1.1 has been released and the download link in the OP now leads to it.

1.1 adds the quicksave feature (press D to quicksave), and has the typing screen when naming the player. Also, like I mentioned previously, you no longer immediately wake up when choosing a starter (you talk to Litwick after now), so you have time to check the nature and IVs of your starter right away.

The following bugs have been fixed in 1.1:

Emily no longer breaks if you lose to her in the beginning. I made it to where the game goes on whether you win or lose.

You can no longer walk on TM item balls

The elevator doesn't have the nonexistent 4th and 5th floors anymore. I also added stairs to the hotel.

Chikorita now doesn't disappear after beating Aretha, so you can actually obtain it

Eevee can evolve into Leafeon (Leaf Stone), Glaceon (Dawn Stone), and Sylveon (Shiny Stone) now. I added the stones needed to evolve them to the obtainability list.

The salespeople in the herb and berry shops can be interacted with now

Emily no longer reappears in your hotel room if you re-enter after the battle

Leaving the Move Tutor's house now takes you outside the Move Tutor's house instead of the Name Rater's house

Light Screen no longer brings up an error message when used

Starter tables, the black space in the Game Corner, the blackboard and computer in the Trainer's School, and the water and waterfall in the Cave of Resolve can't be walked through anymore.

Azurill, Litwick, and Stunfisk's battle sprites don't float anymore

Fairy type now has the Fairy type icon instead of Shadow. I deleted Shadow type because Shadow Pokemon aren't going to be in Spork.

Wide Lines has been fixed to Wide Lens in the Game Corner prize choices

Shadow Claw now has the correct number of coins listed (3500), and Rest is listed as Rest instead of Roost

You can now use an Escape Rope in the Cave of Resolve

The Toy Robot and Fountain Pen are now removed from your bag when you give them to the NPCs who want them

I apologize for all the bugs that were in the original release. It honestly confuses me how I didn't notice some of these when I was playing through to test. The bugs in the known bugs list still are going to be fixed, I just felt it was important to get 1.1 out ASAP mainly because of the Chikorita and Eeveelution bugs.

Im stuck at the beginning , The 4th 5th and 1st floor are same.. I cant get out of the building

The 4th and 5th floors have been reported and fixed, but I haven't heard of someone not being able to leave the hotel. Why can't you leave? Is the exit not taking you outside?

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods

Finished demo 1 and it was a great game. Can you give me a hint where amulet coin, the robot toy are and the hidden pathway for finding the berry bandit. I want to finish he sidequests.

The Amulet Coin is given by an NPC in Cianosa City. The Toy Robot is in the BCC Building. The pathway is here (the space to the right of it works too):

3f9709a5d810495596a021092636d52c.png

• Global Mods

Does one of the room in 4th and 5th floor lead to grass? I could find some pokemons there.

That's the 1st floor's EV training center (the hotel doesn't have a 4th or 5th floor; that they were listed in the elevator is a glitch that's fixed now in 1.1). You can use these rooms to EV train your Pokemon, or you could use them for catching new team members.

That's the 1st floor's EV training center (the hotel doesn't have a 4th or 5th floor; that they were listed in the elevator is a glitch that's fixed now in 1.1). You can use these rooms to EV train your Pokemon, or you could use them for catching new team members.

Oh ok.. I will download the new fixed version now. Liked the game so far... thanks

• Global Mods

Kee, Manga, and Roseli Berries images are about 1/4 the size of the other berries.

Also, what's the Fountain Pen? @-@

Manga Berry XD I'll get bigger images for those, then.

There's a little girl in Cianosa City near the fountain who says "I'm looking for a fountain pen!" I was going to wait a week or so to ask if anyone managed to find it yet, but if you want to know where it is, here's the location (in spoilers in case you'd rather try to look for it):

456db67d110b423289dc0acedc73469b.png

• Global Mods

False Swipe isn't 2000 coins, like it says :c

Fixed the price to 2000.

I think I only edited the text for the TM prize listings and forgot I also needed to edit the script, which is why there were so many issues with the Game Corner TMs. They should all be taken care of now, though.

Oh, since we're sharing teams...

Custard (Luxray, Female): Lv 33

Sour Cream (Psyduck, Male): Lv 28

Ranch (Samurott, Male): Lv 36

Sugar (Meowstic, Female): Lv 40

Whip Cream (Azumarill, Female): Lv 32

Cheese (Chikorita, Male): Lv 15

Deceased (in order):

Mustard the Taillow (died to Jim)

Pepper the Krabby (died to Jim)

Ketchup the Sunkern (died to that Fighting type Trainer in the Trainer School)

Caramel the Sudowoodo (died to that Fighting type Trainer in the Trainer School)

Honey the Floette (died to Ashley)

Salt the Cherrim (died to Gena)

Nutella the Quilladin (died to Orange)

Relish the Beedrill (died to Orange)

Soy Sauce the Drifloon (died to some random NPC)

Cream the Combee (died to a Trainer in Arethia's Gym)

P.B. the Furfrou (died to Arethia)

Salsa the Carnivine (died to Arethia)

Syrup the Diggersby (died to Arethia)

Cinnamon the Foongus (died to a Trainer in the Sand Castle)

Paprika the Lombre (died to a Trainer in the Sand Castle)

Sprinkles the Inkay (died by accidentally breaking the rules)

BBQ the Corphish (died to that one Gyarados Trainer)

Still Single:

Mayo the Wingull

Jam the Geodude

Mallow the Magikarp

Jelly the Shellos

there's been a lot of females in this run >.<

Haven't started playing yet, but are Ability Capsules or anything of the sort in this demo? Since I'm thinking about using a less common starter choice with Totodile, seems like Sheer Force might be preferable to pick up... and, well, it'll save some resets, knowing if I can just swap abilities later.

Haven't started playing yet, but are Ability Capsules or anything of the sort in this demo? Since I'm thinking about using a less common starter choice with Totodile, seems like Sheer Force might be preferable to pick up... and, well, it'll save some resets, knowing if I can just swap abilities later.

I mean, hidden abilities are available on starter Pokemon, so you can get Sheer force from the start. Not sure if there are any capsules yet, sorry.

Yes, thank you. I did mention knowing that, I was simply asking to save time on resets. Though considering in Rejuv I reset near constantly for about... three or so days for an Eevee, I suppose Sheer Force+decent IVs won't be too big a deal. Also, apologies if this sounded at all rude, it wasn't meant to be.

• Global Mods

Are you going to add more fire Pokemon like houndour in the future, there is a lack of fire Pokemon while lots of grass and water in the beginning. Hence, why I chose chimchar.

Yeah, demo 2 will have more Fire types (and so will demos 3 and 4). There just weren't any areas early on that really suited them. Fire, Ice, Dragon, and Steel are really scarce in the first demo, but they'll have decent representation from demo 2 onward.

when grace asks you to cross the bridge with her, if you are on a bicycle, you will leave her so far behind she will disappear from the screen and will never appear, effectively trapping your file there.

EDIT:

OK so apparently my combusken (now blaziken) is permanently bugged and does not learn any moves via level up. ever since it evolved from torchic at lv 16. dunno what do do

EDIT2:
Female meowstic still has male meowstic moveset.

Fell Stinger does not raise attack when successfully kills target

Edited by DemICE