Call me a flying type, I can't break the ice

teddybrer

Soooooooooooooo...after far too long after finishing E15 and checking the status thread way too often and graduating to all the other awesome discussions, it's probably time to start contributing, right?

First: late-night edit: Names are important. I can go by Adaliene or Confess-a-bear here, I suppose ^_^

The main reason I'm finally kicking myself in the pants and introducing myself is the idea of making new friends - in the Reborn community, Pokemon community, the Et Cetera community...whatever! Got a lot of love to give (not the friendliness pellets kind either).

The way to my heart is through killer music, aliens, and plot (I'll take it over art style, functionality, everything; besides games like Reborn and Undertale, my favorite game is To The Moon) Plot is love, plot is life, plot officially brought my OC to life and inadvertedly started its own region sorry not sorry.

I also have this pretty abysmal habit of getting attached to my Pokemon regardless of their stats - I still have my Drifblim from Shade's plant on my team, and have no plans of switching him out.

Honestly I hadn't played anything besides Sapphire until I was introduced to fangames so I like to credit Reborn for like 3462% of my skill. Cheers to you B)

Also I sprite (*spoiler tags*), I just got RPG Maker so I'm working on self-teaching that, and I'm working on improving my digital art skills. ^_^

*steps off podium* My apologies for taking so long to post, but I'm here now, y'all! I'll be honored to meet you beauties!

Edited by teddybrer

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn!

If it is friends in the community you're looking for, you should check out the showdown server, as it is the easiest place to chat to people.

I am also exactly like you with low stat pokemon, but hey, winning with your favourites is fun anyway!

I look forward to seeing any of your sprite work too.

If you could check out the Community rules to the left, that'd be amazing also!

Hope to see you around!

Welcome teddybrer. Enjoy your stay! :D

I only recently came back to Pokemon, after all a long period of inactivity. Now that I'm back, I'm really enjoying it. I hope you do, too! :)

Hi! Generic greeting!

Welcome to the community. Do enjoy your stay. If you're learning RPG Maker, then you're eventually going to have to learn ruby. If you need assistance doing so, I can show you some materials for learning coding.

Have a good one.

Welcome! I really hope that you continue to pursue your love for spriting, plot designing, and all other coding and digital editing endeavors! If you keep at it, I know you will go far! (Just look at Reborn and Rejuvenation!)

Hi! Generic greeting!

Welcome to the community. Do enjoy your stay. If you're learning RPG Maker, then you're eventually going to have to learn ruby. If you need assistance doing so, I can show you some materials for learning coding.

Have a good one.

NO KIDDING. I have no idea what Ruby means (unless it's the gen 3 style of Pokemon Essentials) but I've encountered many screw-ups already. Mostly of the door variety. Right now, it's just a calming hobby (in other words, I'm a filthy casual, due to college/work) but one day, y'know? Thanks for the great intent ^_^

Ahem,

Also I feel obligated to add that I relate to SpongeBob on a spiritual level...