Member Theme Thread

Arkhi

Round three, let's rock.

What song represents an ice cream sand witch?

I like to think you bounce all over the place in a very calm and orderly fashion- natural order is disorder to you. That's the impression I get.

Give song /o/

\o\ This is my guess based off your About Me. Light and fluffy, since that's what I enjoy when working on my physics work- I associate music like this to that subject.

Hi

You seem fun- here's a fun piece.

Sure I suppose.

I've given you many, it's nearly a trend at this point. This is a song I've honestly been a little worried to bring up, but I think it fits, considering how the song comes to an end- please be patient with it.

Hi.

I think I already gave you a theme, but here's another. You're a fun guy and I like the vibes you put out.

do me

Remember the archivists? Fun times.

Hello!

Ummm, there would be already this one:
https://www.youtube.com/qI_TvHh0xSc

I don't know you and I should.

go for it

I'm never sure what to think of you- that's a curiosity.

I'm interested

maybe someday I'll be popular like Xiri

And that's everyone (who posted recently) that I think I know enough to give a theme to.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm quite possibly the hardest kind of person to give a theme, that being the kind that most people don't really know on account of not being around, and when present can generally be summed up by "good bloke", but I'd still appreciate anyone who feels they know me well enough giving it a go.

That's my long winded way of saying I want another theme.

I guess I'll request a member theme as well. I am curious what people would pick for me (most likely songs or themes I have never heard of before lol) so I wish you luck figuring me out. ;)

Have a great day/night.

• Support Squad

Gazelle boy. Hit me baby one more time.

I know I'm quite possibly the hardest kind of person to give a theme, that being the kind that most people don't really know on account of not being around, and when present can generally be summed up by "good bloke", but I'd still appreciate anyone who feels they know me well enough giving it a go.

I guess I'll request a member theme as well. I am curious what people would pick for me (most likely songs or themes I have never heard of before lol) so I wish you luck figuring me out. ;)

Have a great day/night.

Throw me a music, Gazelle Lover.

its been one of those days

well gosh golly, that sure was a long lunch

Like Thor, I demand another!

I associate you with acoustic guitar. It might be since as long as I've known, I've looked up to you as a figure of age- that clicks with acoustic rock in my head.

Guess I'll have to ask for a song too (and you better choose a good one)

Outgoing, but you've still got plenty of secrets- I'd like to see where your intentions lead you next. The Save File Manager is a curious thing and I'm impressed with your work. Not knowing what's next is why I chose this. The instrumentation and vocals are a bit odd, but it's still neat- after the opening, anyway.

Gazelle boy. Hit me baby one more time.

I never know what's next with you. That's fun. And you're a really cool guy in my eyes, a role that I strive for. Here's some glitch hop I think you won't fancy it, but hey, it's what I associate you with.

MORE BLACKMILL

Nah, I won't be that generic. Maybe it's because you're half the world away, maybe it's because you're just a very mellow fellow that I selected The Marphoi Project for you. I tossed around the idea of linking jazz and soundtracks, but I think this is a good song to settle upon.

Have a great day/night.

I think it's because you seem to be working all the time that I chose this- consistent tempo, consistent beat, to-the-point chorus. If you can make out the lyrics, it might hint my choice- but I can't spoil the surprise.

Throw me a music, Gazelle Lover.

You've come a ways away during your time in Reborn, huh? I see you as very direct- no secrets, no dilly-dally. That's a similar impression I get from Upper Steam Cave. (Also, badass bass, ja?)

its been one of those days

:]

I've come for the sweet beats....Again.

Guess I can't cheese Coyote Kisses this time around, huh? Let's see what I've got...

Give give give

and you shall receive

Please sign me up for this!

Happiest song for the happiest person, eh? Hope you can continue to remain happy and keep that chin up. I admire that dedication to positivity.

I demand more theme you scarf wearing nerd

HASAGI

WASABI

If Renzo doesn't mean Red, I quit.

Been a long time since my first one. On mobile currently, so hit me with another if you would? I'm interested. xD

Good on that, now that I know you a little better. Cheers for the positivity- I know you work behind the scenes to keep our friends in the Flower Garden ticking. Not a steak song, but after a little stakeout of mine, I think this could fit.

You can feel free to give me 8 million themes if you want. I'm still theme researching to do like... a post myself but I'd probably not do them based on just whoever I want to give themes too personally etc... XD

Fun one this time, I promise.