Reborn Hardcore Everlocke!

Solarance

Hopefully I can get a decent amount completed with this run... Anyways, welcome to the first post of my Reborn Hardcore Everlocke! This will be a standard everlocke which the rules state:

1. If any Pokemon faints, it is considered dead and cannot battle anymore.

2. You can only catch the first Pokemon you encounter for every new area.
3. Every Pokemon you catch CANNOT be evolved and must have an everstone as a held item at all times.
4. For every gym leader that you defeat you are allowed ONE evolution. Choose your evolutions wisely.
5. Nickname every Pokemon you catch."

This will be recorded by major fights per Gym Leader (Ex: Episode 1= Fern, Aster&Eclipse, Julia) then the evolution.... That's about all that I have to say...

Episode 1

Coming soon!

Doing that sounds like pain and frustration to me, but it does sound nice to watch from a distance. That only use Everstone thing sounds particularly terrifying.

Good luck. May your enemies confuse the weakness chart and the IV gods be kind..

• Developers

So you can't evolve your pokemon like normal, everything that faints is dead and on top of that you can't even use held items? Man you're crazy. I'm not saying it's impossible but you might as well die of old age before finishing this.

What about battle style? Are you going to use switch or set? Normally switch makes the game way too easy but in this case battle style set might make it impossible.

Good luck!

Are you serious??Or crazy?

I need Arceus as starter.

Well I have some question....what about ghost Pokemons?How can they die being already dead?

And the pokemons fully evolved or the ones which doesn't evolve.....should they hold a everstone too?

And where will we get the everstones?Is it free?

If a pokemon dies ?what happens to the everstone ?

Any idea about using lucky eggs or Exp.Share?

Waiting for Episode 1!!

Wow. You're crazy. Or a very courageous player. But "crazy" is more probable.

Anyway, good luck with this challenge, I'm eager to know how you will defeat some trainers, as Shade.

And... as for the fight against Sirius, when you fight his level 75 Garchomp, and have to lose, will you consider every of your pokemon is dead?