Happy Birthday to Reborn's own Pineapple!

Aishi

When I came here in February, I went onto the server for a laugh, and tried to figure out who was who. I heard about this 'Bibs', but I could not for the life of me discern who he might be. I saw a range of odd pseudonyms, from 'Azery' to 'Zumi' to 'Viridescent' to 'Ody'. But who was this elusive Bibs? This person who everyone seemed to know, everyone seemed to admire, even. I figured whoever he might be, he must be a gracious, honoured individual for whom people's respect knew no bounds...

But nah. It's just you.

Just fun-loving, Hackmons-mastering, Hunger Games-hosting, Goddammit Spine-ing Bibs. And I gotta love you for it.

Happy birthday Bibs! Here's to many happy years ahead.

*ahem* EEEEEEEEEEER IS ER EEN JARIG HOERA HOERA DAT KUN JE WEL ZIEN DAT BEN JIIIJJJJJ DAT VINDEN WIJ ALLEN ZO PRETTIG JAJA EN DAAAAROOOM ZINGEN WIJ BLIJ BLIJ BLIJ BLIJ

happy birthday ButtButt \OoO/

• Veterans

AYYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIBS!!!!!

Seriously dude you're one of my best friends on Reborn, whether it be hackmons or something else, I know I can always rely on you for stuff. You're amazing man, don't change XD.

Oyyyy, happy birthday Bibs! If I would have known this was coming I would have made you a sick new Politoed Armstrong avatar. Oh well. Maybe I still will.

Hope your birthday is/was good! (Not sure if I'm late or not.)

can you guys calm down I already cant upvote today anymore tfw vinny syndrome

Happy birthday bibs, I hope you have a great time!

thanks personthing! ill make sure to make it happen!

happy birthday bibs! kon kon pachi pachi

have a good day and even better days to come!

thanks shia! ...and uh, whatever that last part meant.

I most certainly will! thanks!

happy birthday bibs! :D

thanks eternal!

Happy Birthday Bibs, you are a great person, have an awesome one my friend :D

thanks hushie! also cmon dude everything I ever do is meme im not great but thanks!

Happy Birthday you memeing Bibarel.

memes are love, memes are life. thanks!

When I came here in February, I went onto the server for a laugh, and tried to figure out who was who. I heard about this 'Bibs', but I could not for the life of me discern who he might be. I saw a range of odd pseudonyms, from 'Azery' to 'Zumi' to 'Viridescent' to 'Ody'. But who was this elusive Bibs? This person who everyone seemed to know, everyone seemed to admire, even. I figured whoever he might be, he must be a gracious, honoured individual for whom people's respect knew no bounds...

But nah. It's just you.

Just fun-loving, Hackmons-mastering, Hunger Games-hosting, Goddammit Spine-ing Bibs. And I gotta love you for it.

Happy birthday Bibs! Here's to many happy years ahead.

dude wtf. its true that everyone knows me I think, but admiring? cmon now man we aint admiring memes over here yeah you got this k

but im really glad I got to know you too spine. youve really grown on me pretty quickly, and youre a really chill person overall.

to many more years :]

HAAAAAAAAAPPY BUTRHDAY BUD

wobbs wobbs wobbs wobbs WOBBS

thank my friend :]

*ahem* EEEEEEEEEEER IS ER EEN JARIG HOERA HOERA DAT KUN JE WEL ZIEN DAT BEN JIIIJJJJJ DAT VINDEN WIJ ALLEN ZO PRETTIG JAJA EN DAAAAROOOM ZINGEN WIJ BLIJ BLIJ BLIJ BLIJ

happy birthday ButtButt \OoO/

/ban wendel of avalon, english only

no jk thank

Happy birthday to the only Lick Bibarel the Based Morshu 802.

You need more alts that I can remember

bruh not one of those was right

are you just mashing everything together or what

still thank :]

Happy birthday my friend ^^

thanks chim!

AYYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIBS!!!!!

Seriously dude you're one of my best friends on Reborn, whether it be hackmons or something else, I know I can always rely on you for stuff. You're amazing man, don't change XD.

azeryyy

thank fren! youre also a great friend for me, and I always have a good time kicking your ass in hackmons :]

Oyyyy, happy birthday Bibs! If I would have known this was coming I would have made you a sick new Politoed Armstrong avatar. Oh well. Maybe I still will.

Hope your birthday is/was good! (Not sure if I'm late or not.)

thanks flux! one was already cool enough, but of course. nobodys stopping you :]

it has been pretty good so far, and nope, youre still in time! thanks!

Same :> I kept wondering who this elusive Bibs might be, for he was everywhere and peope kept talking about him all the time. He sure is a reborn celebrity!

I've only known you for a bit more than a month Bibs, but you're easily one of the most fun to chat with people on the server and forum. Never change, you memespouting, bibarel posting, Donald Trump loving Belgian! Happy birthday, Bibs.

For this special occasion I will present you people with all the Bibs quotes I have gathered as of yet:

[15:56:37] King Bibz: how you can hardly fuck these pieces of shit
[18:30:38] Pineapple the Blue: are we doing elsa rn
[20:08:47] Pineapple the Blue: ill just keep grinding now
[18:22:54] Morsh?: you are dong what
[18:47:53] Pineapple the Blue: are you taken spine
[17:53:36] Pineapple the Succ: also dicks
[18:09:33] Pineapple the Succ: fucking buneary

I don't know you very well, Bibs, but I gotta say, you've been pretty cool to talk with. I look forward to talking with you a bit more over the next few weeks, and hopefully more from there. Happy birthday, Bibs, and hope this year is a great one!