This feels weird...

Tempest

Maybe I shouldn't do this on second thought...

Hi. Name's Tempest... and Sir Tempest, Shit cannons, Temp, Roost, Tempy and a multitude of other things I might get called here.

I've been here a long time, but I've also been gone a long time, and there's a lot of new faces I don't recognize (including new mods!), so I figured I'd introduce myself like I did oh so long ago.

I originally showed up in 2012, when Reborn still used Pokemon Online and was... scarier. I used to be a mod... my name should be somewhere in that ex-auth list, but I haven't been around much in the last two years. I was here for maybe two weeks sometime last year, and then I was gone for a whole nother year.

I guess I couldn't stay away. I'll blame Bazaro.

In real life, I fuck around with my computers way too much. I have a server rack in my basement and it's loud as hell. 7 servers are not quiet. In other words, I'm a nerdy computer guy, and you'll probably hear my bitch about breaking my laptop or servers at some point if you spend anytime on the showdown server; I seem to be good at that.

I'm trying to work on a game and my own Showdown server, with some other people you might know, but because I'm so busy... okay, maybe it's just laziness and procrastination. Someday, though, I swear!

I've played so many different Pokemon games and fangames that I've lost count, but I still can't battle for shit. If you ever see me battling, I probably haven'the slept in three days, and I don't know what I'm thinking. Maybe I'll just let my AI battle for me.

Oh what else... I'm a junior in high school, though soon to be senior, I spend far too much time playing video games -- mostly Destiny -- and I go boating in the summer and snowmobiling in the winter.

In essence, I'm just pretty nerdy. I love math, science, computers, and gaming.

I'll probably do something stupid at some point, so... heads up.

I guess that's me. Apologies for my atrocious spelling and typing; this phone is a little overzealous with it's autocorrect, and it HATES contractions.

Also, no stealing my lines.

No stealing your lines? You surely just jest

You expect a grand welcome? Well, you'll have to make do with this

You say you'll do something stupid? Stupidity has no meaning in a nihilistic universe

You're welcome to join us here, as we stand watching the Abyss. Perhaps if enough join us we'll see it blink, for once.

Welcome back to Reborn, Tempest, see you around on forum/server

I have too much time on my hands usually, so I should be around most nights. Thanks!

Welcome to Reborn!

Take your welcome gift: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20828

This is glorious.

Hi

I'm kind of new here, but welcome!

Everyone was new at one time. Thanks!

No stealing your lines? You surely just jest

You expect a grand welcome? Well, you'll have to make do with this

You say you'll do something stupid? Stupidity has no meaning in a nihilistic universe

You're welcome to join us here, as we stand watching the Abyss. Perhaps if enough join us we'll see it blink, for once.

Well, some of the old gaurd might steal my welcome lines. I probably used them on them when they showed up. I know I used 'em on Arkhi, Jericho, and Rose. Thanks!

Welcome back.

Thanks! Your art is incredible by the way.

EDIT: Multi quote is hard.

Well, hi! Of course, I haven't seen you before, but welcome back!

Thanks!

I think it was you who tried to say 'shots fired' but typo'd as 'shits fired'

multiple times

Oh right. That was when I was shit at typing. Now my phone fucks up my typing for me. It took me four times to write thanks above this, cause it kept autocorrecting it to THIS.

...maybe I'm still shit at typing too. It doesn'the help.

Gotcha covered, although TBH IDR which set of lines you used most so I just grabbed a random one

Hai der!

Welcome. You just destroy your sanity now or I'll destroy it later. You should also get Pokemon Online and come on the server. You don't even have to battle. You miss a lot by not being there.

Don't be afraid to PM if you have any questions about anything.

Been a long while since I last heard your name around these parts, those few weeks last year not included. I don't recall us ever actually meeting or really talking back when you were mod, but regardless you seemed like a pretty cool bloke from what folks said about you and what I saw.

So welcome back to Reborn, friend. Maybe this time you can stay a bit longer here in the madhouse.

Gotcha covered, although TBH IDR which set of lines you used most so I just grabbed a random one Hai der!Welcome. You just destroy your sanity now or I'll destroy it later. You should also get Pokemon Online and come on the server. You don't even have to battle. You miss a lot by not being there.Don't be afraid to PM if you have any questions about anything.

How relevant.

7th time's the charm

3rd time actually, but... yeah...

Been a long while since I last heard your name around these parts, those few weeks last year not included. I don't recall us ever actually meeting or really talking back when you were mod, but regardless you seemed like a pretty cool bloke from what folks said about you and what I saw.

So welcome back to Reborn, friend. Maybe this time you can stay a bit longer here in the madhouse.

Hey, if you ever did an intro thread, I probably commented there. But to be fair, you joined not too long before I left. The!

Ayy Welcome back

The most cancerous emote. Dare I use it...

:]

Welcome back once again.

Thanks!

WB TEMPEST

i mean i wasn't around when you were still here iirc but

i joined spacial rift and you posted in my introduction so

that counts for something?? maybe idk

Hopefully you stay again~

As long as I'm welcome, I think I'll stick around.

And yeah, Spacial Rift is kinda dead at the moment. I'm working on things, but it'seems slow going and I'm being lazy about it.

Oh, hello welcome back.

Thanks!

Hi there Tempest! Welcome back!

I don't think I ever met you, but I've seen what you contributed around a fair bit and you seem cool.

Enjoy your return!

Thanks!

You're right, we haven't met... although I think you broke my record for the quickest person to become auth.