Card Games on Reborn!

Eternal Edge

So, I was thinking of throwing together a Classic YuGiOh tournament. That being, no cards from GX onwards. I just wanna see who would be interested. I would limit the packs to only the stuff before Flaming Eternity, no OCG cards, and; because I can't find their release dates, no Champion Packs. I'll have someone outside of the tournament check decks in order to confirm no illegal cards are used. As for the banned list, I'll be modifying the last list before GX came out, seen http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/April_2005_Lists <--there.

Anyways, who is interested?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easiest way would be to go to http://yugioh.wikia....ki/Booster_Pack and scroll down until you see Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, then look at the years. Uhm, I'm consdering allowing OCG release dates of packs, just without the OCG cards. I dunno.

As for what we'll be using, it will have to be YVD, acquired http://www.xerocreat...?goto=downloads, because Dueling Networks banlist limits some cards that are otherwise not limited the same amount, see Last Turn for example.

PS: If you can prove to me that a card was printed before Flaming Eternity in one of the side packs such as Champion Packs, I will allow it

If anyone has issues with YVD send me a message and we'll figure things out.

As it stands right now, I have enough replies to justify starting to organize things. Thanks for letting me know. =)

Once I get a good ban list together I'll post it. For now go ahead and start getting your decks together. (Side note quickly, BLS Beginning will be banned, so don't try it =P)

Alright, since YVD requires port forwarding and such, how would you guys feel about building decks as much as we can in Dueling Network and if the banlist effects us on there we use a proxy for that card? IE; I was testing my deck which featured 2 Solemn Judgements, and I proxied Solemn Warning.

• Developers

If you did it with DN then I'm gonna step in as the judge, cause knowing what I'm doing / not going to be in the actual thing.

I suppose this is a single person thingy so, if Edge and the rest of you are okay with it; send me your decklists as well as whatever proxies you're using and for what they're being used for.