Card Games on Reborn!

Eternal Edge

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pack wise, anything that got released before GX cards (Flaming Eternity was the last pack) All games that take place and half cards from the original are allowed, and if a card was in the anime but not released until a later date (such as Five-Headed Dragon) you are allowed to use it, just reference the episode.

• Developers

Edge says:

*You should just reply to people to use the proper format or else they don't get entered.

The two that didn't use the exact correct format are okay, cause I accepted them anyway; but please go to the original post for the format or I'll be forced to make you redo it.

No offense! <3

I would like to participate, My DN name is: Bengood

I request a list of the anime cards that are allowed that worn't released like vorse raider and brain control.

Can you also make a list of prioxies?

Like what would I proxy rescue cat with?

wait nm no tuners...

There's no list for cards that appeared in the anime that weren't released before gx. Proxies can be ANY card. Preferably a card with a similar name/type so it is easier to remember. As long as you tell Inuki the proxy that are using it's fine.

Round 1 is officially starting! This tournament will be Round Robin, therefore consisting of 7 rounds! You have 1 week to complete your duel! If the round finished early I will start the next round!

Kaito vs Poetic

The Rock vs Ben

Mikey57 vs DaZzA

Eternal Edge vs Pink Snow Leopard

I'll be posting scores as they are reported to me!