The Ravenholts

Kaito

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at the puns and trash talking ICSW.

If I'm playing this week, I hope I get you Trevor if you're also playing so we can have a good battle and I can make you mad when I win. ;) Jericho and committee make it happen lol.

Prepare to be grounded, the dark is all that awaits you. Don't worry, this is normal, just let the poison do its thing. This isn't a fairy tale, you'll soon be put on ice :3 Gaia is coming for you!

Oh, so we made our teams in 30 seconds, and still beat you in the previous round? That must be awkward for you...

A pivotal miss of one move cost me the game. Luck swayed in your buddy's favor. We'll see what happens on an even playing field.

Congratulations on winning a clean sweep so far (I believe the score is 5-0?) of the Gaia nation. Everyone made game ending plays at the right time (Bell Y Drum Slurpuff against PBod, DD Scrafty against Mono to name a few) and they were well deserved wins. Great work :)

But the earth will rise again!

Yes I applaud and congratulate Ravenholt on a well fought week. Looks like you got your revenge from week 1 when Gaia beat you so now we're even. :) (DUMB SLURPUFF lmao)

Question is are we going to be able to have a tiebreaker week or are we done battling each other? ;)

Anyways good luck in your future weeks and I'm rooting for you since some of my friends are here.

After my narrow victory from last week (Thank you, Scrafty!), I feel comfortable to keep on going. As the Emissary of Death, I would like to participate in Week 6. Let's dance, to the death!

I'd like in this week after being a sub for last week. I have a Toxic Orb team already made, but it'll require some changes on my part (removing banned moves and Abilities and such). I'm a little confused on the required types, though. Does every Pokemon on the team need to be at least one of our assigned types?

I'd like in this week after being a sub for last week. I have a Toxic Orb team already made, but it'll require some changes on my part (removing banned moves and Abilities and such). I'm a little confused on the required types, though. Does every Pokemon on the team need to be at least one of our assigned types?

Correct.

correct, and make sure you do not have any recovery moves or moves like fascade. Watch the week's page for matches just in case jerry changes another rule