The quicker I run...

Until I am measured

I am not known.

Yet how you miss me

When I have flown.

I never was, am always to be.

No one ever saw me, nor ever will

And yet I am the confidence of all

To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.

What am I?

Forgive me for that assorted riddle poem, but seeing as the dawn of a new day is approaching, I cannot help but celebrate with you all. For years, I have been residing in Reborn City, long enough to feel like an old man, as some of you have mentioned before. With four years now of residency, I cannot help but reminisce all of the wonderful times I have shared with a lot of you.

Amethyst:

Words alone cannot describe how I feel over the years. You have turned this place into a home, a sanctuary that I can depend on, and whenever I am here, it feels blissful. Without you, I would have probably been elsewhere in the world of Pokemon, bored out of my mind. Not only is Reborn entertaining, but some aspects of my own life were inspired from this very place. Because of Reborn, I am aspiring to become a psychologist and psychiatrist, tap into my creative side with stories (Such as my stories of Reborn, Rejuvenation, etc), and even met many more amazing people along the way. Hell, we even competed together in Survivor:Reborn, both in life, and from beyond the Beryl Grave. You pulled through an amazing comeback, it really put a shining light in my soul. Everything you do is always so inspiring, and I cannot thank you enough for everything you do. You will always have a special place in my heart, along with Reborn as a whole.

Ikaru:

The mighty Squid. Like Amethyst, you always keep this place in excellent shape, and I thank you so much for doing so. Without you, I am sure Amethyst would be stressed out. Especially during the Gator Wars... Those were dark times...

Dan:

SpiderDan. SpiderDan. Does whatever as SpiderDan can. You were an amazing teammate during Zero Alliance, and are an amazing person. I know we do not talk very much anymore (A recurring pattern I have with a lot of people), but know that you are just amazing.

Roo:

You are perhaps the biggest inspiration I have when it comes to written let's plays. Ever since you wrote your story for B2/W2, I have wrote several stories like crazy, including one of Pokemon Reborn itself! That, and you were also one of the creators for PokeNations, and I really enjoyed Season 1.

Dark Desire:

You, sir, are the greatest battling mentor I have ever had. Without you, I probably would have never passed the Reborn League's Season 2 and its X-League. When Season 3 took place, my wings spread, and I took flight! When I got into its X-League, I even soared right through at least five leaders without losing a sweat! These days, I am not as great as I used to be, but one day, I will get there again. We were also Mythic members back in Season 1 of PokeNations, too. Thank you so much for mentoring me all those years ago, Sensei. *bows* Long live Mythic!

Kaito

How can I even forget? You were the one who made Survivor:Reborn, one of the most fun competitions I have played on Reborn. I cannot wait to see what more amazing projects you have in store!

Jericho:

Like Roo, thank you so much for all that you do! You've hosted so many different competitions from PokeNations to RCBA, and it really sparks the fire in my soul whenever there is always a new competition. Like Sensei Dark Desire, you were also a fellow Mythic, and I am honored that I was with both of you to victory. Even now, we are still pretty chill with each other.

Rose:

Like many others have said before me, you are by far, one of the most nicest, most compassionate people I have met on the forums. You are always so kind, understanding, and are an amazing teammate when it comes to competing together in events such as Zero Alliance. You truly are an MVP, but not just to me, but to all of Reborn as well.

Reignited'Light/Skitty:

You are an amazing battler and leader, and I was proud fighting alongside you in both Mythic and the Destructive Skitties. Long live the Mythic and the Destructive Skitties!!!

Sparky:

Out of all of the friends I have made over the years, you are probably one of the few of the older friends who I still talk to on a good basis. I always enjoy competing with you in competitions such as PokeNations, PCRL, and even Survivor: Reborn. Even today, you are always a good friend to talk to, and I cannot wait to compete with you in many more competitions!

Jelly:

You are also one of the greatest people on here. You always make me laugh, and it makes me happy reminiscing the good old days in Ironfist. Hell, I think expanding Ironfist was one of the reasons I came to Reborn. Despite it not existing anymore (Do clans even exist in Reborn anymore anyways?), I am really glad to have met you.

Azery:

Like Sparky, you are also a good friend who I still see on a good basis in Showdown. Likewise, I always enjoy competing with you in many of the competitions that take place, and I cannot wait to compete with you in many more!

Jan:

Thank you so much for everything you do with Pokemon Rejuvenation! You provide so much for your game, such as an amazing story, intriguing characters, etc. Keep up the amazing work!

Zumi:

Jan might kill me with Angie for this, but between you and him, I have gotten to know you a bit more. From what I see though, is that both of you work extremely well as a team, from story and characters to beautiful graphics and awesome music! I am glad to have met you, and wish you good luck on your own game as well!

Jacobliterator:

I think you were the one who helped me start a long web of friendships with many people in late 2015. When you began your own fangame, I was happy to help. And yeah, I know my own character is a self-insert, but I like it. Reflects my seemingly old age, too, despite being only 19 now (I am going to turn 20 in November, and I will still feel old then.) You have been a really great friend, and I enjoy working with you!

Commander:

You were indeed one of the first few friends I made because of Revolution. To be honest, I am surprised at how things turned out, because now I have the opportunity to work with you on Reborn Hardcore (Which ironically I have not played yet), as well as Jacob's game, Pokemon Revolution. You are also one of the realest, honest friends I know who sticks to their guns in what they do. Well, in your case, I should say sticks to their cards. When times get tough, you do not fold easily. I am really glad I have gotten to meet you, and hope that we can continue making Hardcore a wonderful experience.

Shia:

For a good most of my Reborn life, I was often a person who preferred to just sit in the shadows, watching the days go by while sipping a glass of water (or chocolate milk, or whatever) until I met you. Meeting you actually helped me break out of my shell, and I started opening myself up more than I ever did to people. You are awesome at what you do, and I hope you keep it up!

DW And Champion Cool Girl

I think it is fitting to put the two of you in one spot because well, you are together! You two are such an amazing couple, it always puts a smile on my face whenever I talk to you two! Always cherish what you have, because happiness can last a lifetime.

Jamaka/Solarance:

Like with other people, Revolution weaved a string of friendship between the two of us. Despite not talking to each other as much anymore, I still consider you as my friend. *salutes* Long live the Black November!

616 Raiden:

Like with Jamaka/Solarance and others, we met through Revolution. However, I remember when we sat down and enjoyed a nice game of Smash Brothers. I have been practicing, too, so I hope to spar against you again this summer, when I am not too busy with work, that is. Soon, the Villager is coming to town again, but until then... Long live the Black November!

I remember meeting you around the time I met Zumi, which was during the time in the project we were all involved in (Won't say too much to the public, cause that will probably come back to haunt us in the long run). Both you and Zumi are awesome people, and it is always good to see you!

SonOfRed

I never really had my own worker before for a project, so working with you has been an experience for me so far. Despite us being busy with other things, we have that chill understanding, since it takes time to complete a work of art such as a game. Thank you so much for putting up with me over this last month or two.

Pbood2

You were ALSO one of the first few friends I made when Revolution was first being developed. Things kinda got shaky at first, but then we became good friends over time. Now you are working on your own game, while I am just slowly taking time with everything, living life, etc. Even now, things might have been a little shaky still, but I honestly have grown a soft spot for ya, kinda like what you said about the Revolution staff and how you have a soft spot for them. I wish you good luck on Pokemon Darkness, and I hope it becomes a success!

Everybody Else

Do not worry, I have not forgotten about you all. It has been years since I could remember everybody's faces though, and for many, I do not know that well as I do for others. Either way, I love all of you beautiful people.

I do understand that what I have said is long, but in short, these have been the best four years of my life, and I hope to be here for many more years! I love all of you beautiful people, and if you want to know more about me, just ask me anything! (Yeah, I suppose this could be an AMA too. Might as well also consider this to be my 800 post milestone, despite it being my 798th, but I digress) From the good times and the bad (The Gator Wars were especially horrible...), there were many laughs, there were many tears. But today is a new day, and here's to all of you, for making these years the best four years of my life, as well as giving me a home away from home.

Trevore...I think it's fair to say that I'm more than humbled by your kind words. The production of Revolution (which will be released by the end of June.) has granted me with the honor of meeting so many people I can now call friends. From Pbood's unwavering kindness to Commander's firm but fair guidance. But out of every one in Reborn, I respect you more than any other. The amount of love and care you put into the project is consistently amazing and you always know how to make something that's already good even better.

Thank you for many years of service not just to me, but to the Reborn community. You truly are a great man. May the stars shine down on you...

Regards,

Jacobliterator

P.S. I hope to see you on the battlefield for Pokenations where, unfortunately, I can offer no mercy.

Wow, four years... I haven't been around long enough to even hit one year, so you've really hit a mile stone there. I hope you keep on enjoying your time here, and I'll see you around!

I hope to continue getting to know you better, Trevore. You seem like a fantastic person, and it was a ton of fun being teammates with you in PZA. Happy four years and here's to plenty more~

Ironfist... Those were some of the good old days... Since this right here is actually my 800th post, I will continue with more people!

Jelly:

You are also one of the greatest people on here. You always make me laugh, and it makes me happy reminiscing the good old days in Ironfist. Hell, I think expanding Ironfist was one of the reasons I came to Reborn. Despite it not existing anymore (Do clans even exist in Reborn anymore anyways?), I am really glad to have met you.

Kaito

How can I even forget? You were the one who made Survivor:Reborn, one of the most fun competitions I have played on Reborn. I cannot wait to see what more amazing projects you have in store!

Jamaka/Solarance:

Like with other people, Revolution weaved a string of friendship between the two of us. Despite not talking to each other as much anymore, I still consider you as my friend. *salutes* Long live the Black November!

616 Raiden:

Like with Jamaka/Solarance and others, we met through Revolution. However, I remember when we sat down and enjoyed a nice game of Smash Brothers. I have been practicing, too, so I hope to spar against you again this summer, when I am not too busy with work, that is. Soon, the Villager is coming to town again, but until then... Long live the Black November!

I remember meeting you around the time I met Zumi, which was during the time in the project we were all involved in (Won't say too much to the public, cause that will probably come back to haunt us in the long run). Both you and Zumi are awesome people, and it is always good to see you!

I am sure there are more people too, but I will probably slowly add more over the course of the day. These will also be going to the OP, too.

Congratulations, Trevore. Wishing you many more years to enjoy.

Congratulations on your 1000th post and 15 months, too!

Trevore...I think it's fair to say that I'm more than humbled by your kind words. The production of Revolution (which will be released by the end of June.) has granted me with the honor of meeting so many people I can now call friends. From Pbood's unwavering kindness to Commander's firm but fair guidance. But out of every one in Reborn, I respect you more than any other. The amount of love and care you put into the project is consistently amazing and you always know how to make something that's already good even better.

Thank you for many years of service not just to me, but to the Reborn community. You truly are a great man. May the stars shine down on you...

Regards,

Jacobliterator

P.S. I hope to see you on the battlefield for Pokenations where, unfortunately, I can offer no mercy.

It really means a lot to me for you to say those kind words. I know Reborn inspired me, but Revolution really sealed the deal for my inspiration of making a game. I cannot wait for Episode 1's release. Hell, it has been almost a year since the game started development anyway, and here's to many more years!

Four years, that's a long time. You've stuck around for it, too. I salute your resilience! It seems you've had a good time while you're at it too, so here's to a even more years!

Hear hear! It is amazing how much Reborn has changed over the years, from having a league to competitions to just growing as a community. I am so glad to have known all of you guys!

Happy four year anniversary! Hopefully, you'll stay for even more~

Pssssh, you already know I will be staying for more! There is so much work to be done, after all! On top of that, I still have to complete my stories for Reborn, Rejuvenation, etc, so keep an eye out for those!

Happy 4 year anniversary! Here's an ice cream sandwich.

22-ice-cream-sandwich.w1200.h630.jpg

ICE CREAM!!!! Speaking of which, I still have to check to see if I have any ice cream sandwiches left I doubt it

Aww thanks Trevore! Congratulations on your 800th post, Trevore! :D

Also, I really like Green Day, so thank you very much for putting that song! :D

Hope you get to stick around! :D

I enjoy Green Day too sometimes, and I thought this song would definitely reflect on the past four years.

Have a good day, Trevor! I hope you can enjoy many more years here~ steals Trevor's hot pockets and pixie dust

Give me my hot pockets and pixie dust!!! *chases DW for the hot pockets and pixie dust*

Congrats on year 4 Trev!

Thank you so much!!

Wow, four years... I haven't been around long enough to even hit one year, so you've really hit a mile stone there. I hope you keep on enjoying your time here, and I'll see you around!

I think this will be one of the only few times I will do something like the milestone thing. Maybe in another four years, I will be happy to do this again to see how much has changed then. Until then, you can definitely expect to see me around!

I hope to continue getting to know you better, Trevore. You seem like a fantastic person, and it was a ton of fun being teammates with you in PZA. Happy four years and here's to plenty more~

I hope to continue getting to know you better too, Rose! PZA was amazing, especially the last parts of it. I hope to continue being here for many more years!

my ironfist brother

My Ironfist brother...

Thank you all so much for your kind, thoughtful, and caring words! I do intend to stay in Reborn for as long as possible! There is just so much to be done, and I want to stay for every step of the way. Here's to another four+ more years, everybody!

Jacobliterator, on 15 May 2016 - 05:53 AM, said:snapback.png

Regards,

Jacobliterator

It really means a lot to me for you to say those kind words. I know Reborn inspired me, but Revolution really sealed the deal for my inspiration of making a game. I cannot wait for Episode 1's release. Hell, it has been almost a year since the game started development anyway, and here's to many more years!

My sentiments exactly.

Trevore you are an amazing, patient and forgiving person who I am thankful for having in my life to this day. Revolution was a great experience where all of us made lots of friends and taught all of us a lot about teamwork and game making and like you said Reborn was my inspiration but Revolution is really what made me get over my fear of making a fangame and just doing it.

Even now, things might have been a little shaky still, but I honestly have grown a soft spot for ya, kinda like what you said about the Revolution staff and how you have a soft spot for them. I wish you good luck on Pokemon Darkness, and I hope it becomes a success!

Absolutely. I'm glad the soft spot is mutual and thanks for the kind words and moral support for Pokemon Darkness because it's greatly appreciated and I wish you all the luck on your projects in the future and I'm glad we are great friends always despite our disagreements. ;D

Congratulations on 4 years and a toast to many more wonderful years full of wonderful experiences with the Reborn Community. :D