PokeNations 2 General Discussion

@Spineblade the nations will likely drop down to about 5-6 regulars after a couple of weeks. That's generally what happenes with things like this (Nations, PZA, etc.)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i know in the last season, we had member trades due to inactivity. Would that be a thing again this time or just in general? Also is there gonna be any sort of bets or trades like for types or aynthing?

So i know in the last season, we had member trades due to inactivity. Would that be a thing again this time or just in general? Also is there gonna be any sort of bets or trades like for types or aynthing?

Only if it gets to a point where a team can not field at least FIVE battlers. Which given that there's like 105 entrants total, with about 17-18 people per team, I doubt it.

Huggyboo - you want PZA for that. And PZA is dead. (Blame Bagel!)

Bagel was the first to exploit the rules. PZA kept going after that. It was the repetition of 'bageling' that killed PZA early.

So i dunno if it's been mentioned but how are type picks gonna be determined? I'm aware there are 18 total types and 6 nations so is it gonna be like a round pick where nations pick one and then rotate again, or cycle through nations and they pick their three? also what would the order be? like alphabetical, or like die roll to determine or something?

It goes A B C D E F F E D C B A, with the last 6 randomised.

More precisely 1 2 3 4 5 6 6 5 4 3 2 1, any Team could be any number. And the last 6 aren't 'randomized' but assigned to balance things in hopes that one nation doesn't completely destroy another in all fronts.

A couple of questions about the type draft:

When will it be? I mean, is there an exact hour?

Will it be in the showdown server? Will it be accessible for spectators or only for the team leaders?

A couple of questions about the type draft:

When will it be? I mean, is there an exact hour?

Will it be in the showdown server? Will it be accessible for spectators or only for the team leaders?

Sunday - most probably 6PM -

The types will be given at a specific row.

If you remember the PZA, only the Team Leaders will be allowed to speak.

They will take turns. Then the order will be mirrored.

Before that, there will be a randomization of the order to make this as fair as possible.

But it does mean you get one of the first picks of the following round. That means you're more likely to end up with two really good types than most of the other nations.