Ranting ahead.

Yuki

WELL. SOME **** FOUND OUT I LIKE MLP >>. And, of course, he had to do what? Tell the whole. FLIPPING. SCHOOL. Now, wherever I walk, I'm harassed by practically everyone, my friends are embarrassed to be seen with me, apart from my utter best friend. But wait, it gets worse. I get dumped, the teachers ignore me, and I can't even begin to tell you some of the injuries I've gotten. And the school does nothing. I'm resisting the urge to spin around, karate chop their throat, kick them so hard it'd hurt my foot, then dig my claws (that grow super fast >w<) into them, and slowly rake them backwards everywhere I can reach. So what if I like the show? You don't need to ruin my fucking life. My MOTHER is annoyed at me now for it! I swear to god, this little... must refrain from swearing, has practically ruined my life! If it wasn't for everything else I had in life, I can sadly say, I'd have probably cut my wrists. I know that's pretty dark, but you never even wanna experience what I'm going through. Nothing is being done while I go through hell, and I only have very few people who understand me, or don't mind. I've not been to school for the past 4 days, I'm trying to persuade my mother to move me, but she won't. I have hardly been on; I've literally had a mental breakdown for 3 days, and spent a whole day picking myself up and glueing myself back together. Some of them take it to the extreme, and quite literally yell "YOU'RE GAY!" to me every 3 seconds. I'm not annoyed at the gay part, my sorry excuse for classmates do it all the time. I'm just severely annoyed, as it's offensive to actual Homosexuals imo, who I have nothing against, but they seem to think Homosexuals are from hell or something. Seriously, someone give me tips to get through this nightmare.

I needed this off my chest. Putting it in spoiler, as my god, I find it pretty low for my standards. I really don't like giving people dark thoughts and such, so it kinda pained me to write that, but...

Edited by Shirinui

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really fuckingg hate it when I bite into a juicy, tender apple and then while I'm devouring it's sweet nectar filled embodiment the sticker gets into my mouth and I have to taste glue like really man couldnt you put the sticker somewhere else like on the pack

WELL. SOME **** FOUND OUT I LIKE MLP >>. And, of course, he had to do what? Tell the whole. FLIPPING. SCHOOL. Now, wherever I walk, I'm harassed by practically everyone, my friends are embarrassed to be seen with me, apart from my utter best friend. But wait, it gets worse. I get dumped, the teachers ignore me, and I can't even begin to tell you some of the injuries I've gotten. And the school does nothing. I'm resisting the urge to spin around, karate chop their throat, kick them so hard it'd hurt my foot, then dig my claws (that grow super fast >w<) into them, and slowly rake them backwards everywhere I can reach. So what if I like the show? You don't need to ruin my fucking life. My MOTHER is annoyed at me now for it! I swear to god, this little... must refrain from swearing, has practically ruined my life! If it wasn't for everything else I had in life, I can sadly say, I'd have probably cut my wrists. I know that's pretty dark, but you never even wanna experience what I'm going through. Nothing is being done while I go through hell, and I only have very few people who understand me, or don't mind. I've not been to school for the past 4 days, I'm trying to persuade my mother to move me, but she won't. I have hardly been on; I've literally had a mental breakdown for 3 days, and spent a whole day picking myself up and glueing myself back together. Some of them take it to the extreme, and quite literally yell "YOU'RE GAY!" to me every 3 seconds. I'm not annoyed at the gay part, my sorry excuse for classmates do it all the time. I'm just severely annoyed, as it's offensive to actual Homosexuals imo, who I have nothing against, but they seem to think Homosexuals are from hell or something. Seriously, someone give me tips to get through this nightmare.

I needed this off my chest. Putting it in spoiler, as my god, I find it pretty low for my standards. I really don't like giving people dark thoughts and such, so it kinda pained me to write that, but...

What the actual fuck

Ok I knew people were dumb

Ok I knew that they were really dumb

But since when the fuck did they burn people at the stake over ponies

I've lost all faith in humanity now

I...I can't even...describe the feelings I feel right now.

Fuck you, asshole. I hate you. I despise you. You've driven me to my breaking point. The point where I just want to die. I know I'm not fucking perfect. But you point that out every day. I know I'm not pretty. But you have to go around saying shit about me. I..I...I fucking hate you. So much. I know you don't like me. And then you go and try to be nice to me. What the fuck? You two faced bitch. Go away...just...go away. Get out of my face. Am I crying as I type this? Yes. Why? Because I can't take anymore and I'm about to go slit my wrists deeper than I already have. I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to deal with your shit anymore. You turned everyone against me...sure. They act like my friends, but don't think I can't hear them when they talk about me...

I've dealt with it. Why? Because I could care less if people talk about me. It's just, when they say the same thing over and over and over...it...get's to me...and I...I can't take any more of it.

When I'm dead, you'll be fucking sorry.

I tried. As I'm typing, I sorta kinda may be crying and bleeding.

So...I apologize. For everything I've done.

To just about everyone.

I never meant to...

I just can't...

Bye...

Fuck you, asshole. I hate you. I despise you. You've driven me to my breaking point. The point where I just want to die. I know I'm not fucking perfect. But you point that out every day. I know I'm not pretty. But you have to go around saying shit about me. I..I...I fucking hate you. So much. I know you don't like me. And then you go and try to be nice to me. What the fuck? You two faced bitch. Go away...just...go away. Get out of my face. Am I crying as I type this? Yes. Why? Because I can't take anymore and I'm about to go slit my wrists deeper than I already have. I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to deal with your shit anymore. You turned everyone against me...sure. They act like my friends, but don't think I can't hear them when they talk about me...

I've dealt with it. Why? Because I could care less if people talk about me. It's just, when they say the same thing over and over and over...it...get's to me...and I...I can't take any more of it.

To just about everyone.

I never meant to...

I just can't...

Bye...

No.

no,

no,

no,

no,

no,

no,

no,

no,

no,

no,

no,

no.

To just about everyone.

I never meant to...

I just can't...

Bye...

No. Just no. Don't. Don't think of it. Think of everything else. Do what I do, even though I know it's hard; Ignore them. I'm wearing headphones in school now to stop it, and it's bad, I know what your going through.

But that is not what you do. People should respect you as you are, not what they think you should be. Stand up. Be brave. You have so much to live for that you mustn't end it.

Ohhhh I didn't even notice anything that wasn't the past three posts.

Shiri first. I know that uh.... issue entirely too well? It isn't right at all, though. *brohugs* Just get through things, don't let people see you care. Even freely admit to it and have false confidence if you feel like it.

Now I uhm want to do my own rant.

Ever had one of those days where you're just a train wreck on two legs? I've realized that feeling happy and having a good time comes at a price. Every time in the padt... year or so that I've been genuinely happy or had a good time, it's come back to bite me in the ass and I get all mopey and shit later. I don't know why. But it's just weird like that...

Also, an issue I guess I've had for a while. The times when I just realize how much I really don't fit in around here. Most of the server is 16+, and then I'm the kid in the corner trying to make that unnoticeable, which goes pretty well most of the time. But then comes along one or two people and some comments or remarks and then reality just... hits you in the face, I guess. Feeling left out and unwanted, even though that isn't the case. Then feeling like I'm acting like a child, and that contributes to the "They don't really want me around, they just act like it in an attempt to not hurt my feelings", a situation I know all to well. I was always really the kid that people only kept me around out of pity.

And then... family issues. It seems a day doesn't go by with my stepmom and I going at it. Sometimes it's better than others, sometimes she threatens to actually hit me, or throw me out of the house. I think the worst that it's gotten was that she locked me out during dinner. But if it isn;t that, it's her and my dad, arguing about something I've done. "He's so fucking unresponible!" "You didn't even raise your own child right!" "I do everything for him while you sit on your ass all day!". Things like that. Or hearing them all talk about me and my issues behind my back. Or hearing her tell my grandparents and aunt--whom I consider more of parents than my own--about anything, making me seem like fucking demon spawn and she's the innocent one being used. And then my mom, who has anger problems that might rival Ashka's Mother's... as soon as she has to do something on her own, she freaks out. She screams, threatens, and it just gets worse every time.

Then people. I get that I'm not perfect or anything, that I'm out there and weird, but I don't want a shoebox full of things people say about me on the last day, handed to me by one person that I sort of thought didn't care that I was a little odd. But nope! Various notes on basically what people say about me--though I will say it's neatly put together and actually quite interesting to read, it does hurt. Part of me doesn't want to care, or at least try not to--as per usual, that wouldn't work because I can tell myself I don't care all I want, but in the end I do. Maybe it's worth it to try and be oblivious to it though. Or at least act like it.

also um i get that people joke but sometimes it actually does hurt qq

I can't stand it when I'm reading a manga/manhwa and it's a good one in terms of plot, action, and all things that make reading a manga/manhwa great. And right when I'm reading the last update chapter, I notice that it hasn't been a new chapter for over 6 months to a year. I understand that a job description for a mangaka is really tough; you know having enough references/materials and all that stuff, but it really pisses the fuck off when they stop one of two series that they have ongoing, just so that they can make a prequel for the other series that isn't even needed.

I'm...I'm tired of being thrown around like a fucking doll. Everytime I let myself get close to someone and fall into their hands, they change their mind and push me away. I'm not told why, and then when you tell me, you know, a week later...

I'm tired of it. I give up. I'm going to stop fucking trying. I've had my heart ripped out more than once, but I never expected it to be by you.

I don't want to be with anyone anymore. I'm scared. Scared that they'll push me away and toy with me, like the paranoid doll that I am.

I understand you don't want to hurt me. But being cold and ignoring me will hurt me more than not telling. I keep wondering, is it something that I did? Does he not want me anymore? What did I do? I was scared and confused. I...

And what's worse is that I can't turn to really...anyone. Because you were...the best thing I had really...

And now I can't comfort myself.

I'm sitting here, crying, upset, and not knowing what to do with myself.

Thankfully I have someone who I can turn to, and talk to....

Thank you Inuki.

This has been irritating the shit out of me ever since it was announced. Gran Turismo 6 on the PS3 and Forza 5 on the Xbox One. It's like a slap to face for anyone who has played the any game from the GT Series, I mean Polyphony Digital is going to release it during the upcoming holiday season. At the same fucking time when the PS4 is coming out. Sony couldn't be pulling a better time to screw themselves and their biggest gaming franchise over, putting a what could've been a really great racing "simulation" game on the PS4 if they waited a bit, BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................ someone just had to have an idiot moment at Polyphony and say let's put it out on the nearly outdated PS3. The screwed up part of it is that I'm going to contemplate on buying it because the only real thing that Sony can claim over Xbox is the free PSN membership.

If it wasn't for that and the fact that I grew up playing the Gran Turismo Series since it's first game, I would've stayed with Xbox (My 360 Elite ended up with Red Ring) because in detail and little things that making racing simulations great is paying attention to little details in customization options and car set ups. That's where Forza kicks GT's ass and it'll probably be the same in the future whenever Forza 6 and GT7 are released. Even with that I still want variety from the perspective of a greasemonkey cause that's where racing simulations are aimed at people who pretty much either like cars or are into racing. But when I look at both of those racing series there is one thing that I hate both of them for, leaving out classic cars and putting in either too many present day garbage Ferraris/Lamborghinis or too many useless cars (Toyota Prius), GT5 is known for this 1,200 plus car list and about 750 are useless/duplicates. I mean throw in some 87-89 Mitsu Starions, Mazda RX3's and the FB3S, 90 and 97 Civic Si and Ex or just something that's bat shit crazy that'll make a game like Forza and GT fun like drop in a school bus or an 18 wheeler or something like that. Ehh you know what maybe I'll save up and go back to Xbox and just fork out the 12 month membership.

OMG NO. TOO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY ALL AT ONCE COMPOUNDED BY THINGS THAT I SUDDENLY HAVE TO DO BY THE END OF TODAY. THINGS ARE GONNA SUCK. AGAIN. Can't believe I've managed to hang in here for the past 7 months. I want to be a regular infantry joe with very little responsibility. This is way too time intensive. FFFFFFFFF

• 2 weeks later...

Being a concertmaster doesn't give you the right to dismiss instruments which aren't part of the standard orchestral repertoire.

Every instrument has a unique sound and place in the world of music.

And while the basics of some instruments may be easier to pick up than others, I'm willing to bet money that even the humble recorder is as difficult to master as the horn.

Being a concertmaster doesn't give you the right to dismiss instruments which aren't part of the standard orchestral repertoire.

Every instrument has a unique sound and place in the world of music.

And while the basics of some instruments may be easier to pick up than others, I'm willing to bet money that even the humble recorder is as difficult to master as the horn.

A concertmaster is capable of such blasphemy???

I shall sum this up nicely and simply:

What is it that compels people to spend all their time worrying about their appearance? What makes them think that it's the only thing that counts in their social status? Why can they not realize that they are people anyway, each with their own personalities in problems, and that you can do much more than try to look pretty that can easily make friends and meet new people?

Contrastingly, why is it that the people who only regard others by their appearance, are selfish dicks and will do anything to annoy you, involving TAKING PICTURES AND STALKING YOU, are the ones who have the most friends in the school?

I've known that humanity's been fucked over for a long time. But there's a line here, and it's being spat on.

You know how when you make a joke about running away from home, and then you abruptly walk out the house, then walk down the street in only pajamapants, and a rolled up longsleeve shirt, and a car full of ignorant people (not to sound racist, but in this case it was full of white girls) drive past you, and once they get out of your earshot, they scream "YOU'RE STUPID!" and you can't say anything back?

Especially when you're in your own damn neighborhood, your house is two houses away, and you're already walking back there?

Yeah that happened to me yesterday.

Man, I would've thrown a rock at their window and about what said in the post before most people have a habit to imitate/copy and are influenced what they see on tv, thus they act like morons in public. More or less, that's why in the where I live NYC, you see plenty of examples of "going with the trends or trying to be cool". One would be guys with tattoos on their wrist, shoulder, and chest. My bad to anyone on here that has a tattoo on those specific parts of their bodies, I honestly think tattoos are cool but not cheesy ones. When I mean cheesy tattoos I mean them as being really common and chances are you're a douche of a person and some wannabe hotshot tough guy. Starting off with a star tattooed on the shoulder, every time I've seen that tattoo on someone it literally reminds me of Black Star from Soul Eater that its not even funny anymore. The next one is the quote going across the upper chest/collarbone, like yes you are oh so cool for having a quote/lyric that you probably got from a second rate song that's played on the radio frequently. I'm mean you literally managed to turn yourself into a human snapple cap of idiocy. The last one is having their name tattooed on their left/right wrist. I don't even need to explain this; but if I forget your name, show me your tattooed wrist so I can remember your name. No wait never mind I don't want to remember it because you've already proven how much of a fool you are by tattooing your own name on your own wrist. I like tattoos as long as they have some sort of meaning to them but it seems that people just get a tattoo for any reason like "oh I had jury duty, I'm go get a tatted" (I live in Queens so this I common for me to hear).

Also I'm tired of seeing so many girls with too much damn make up on. I don't know much about that crap, nor do I want to know about it. But, if you're walking with your face looking like you got flour smacked by the muffin man, you got too much damn make up on. You guys don't know how many times I've been required to do the obligatory hug to a friend's girlfriend and ended up with a streak of make up going down my shirt. I got so tired of having to go to the locker room to change my shirt when I was in high school, that I refused to give anyone a hug. Guy, girl, infant, or pregnant lady the only thing people got out of me was a handshake. The only exception would be obaa-chan cause she always makes good food when my sister and I visit.

But, the one of the two things I can't stand is that you can't talk to a girl in NYC or in general without getting the defensive reply "Oh I have a boyfriend", like bitch I'm not looking/trying to do anything ecchi with you, shit I only want to know if the bus passed by yet or not. *Though it would be rather nice to have a girlfriend, but that's not the point and I don't even have the time to be with anyone.

The other is that I can't stand stand all these kids trying to be hotshots when they're in high school. Skipping class/school just so that they can't smoke right across the street from the school they go to. Where is the god damn logic in doing something like that, what you are achieving in doing something idiotic like that. The thing that pissed me off was that I saw that happen all the time when I was in high school because the school I went was well known for three reasons: first we had metal detectors, second there was a nursery on the second floor next to the library, and three the school was nicknamed Hoecrest. Which makes a lot of perfect sense. I honestly hated going there for a lot of reasons, but I was too lazy to transfer and refused to was up any earlier than 8:30 in the morning. Plus, it was only a 10 minute walk from my house.

But, the one of the two things I can't stand is that you can't talk to a girl in NYC or in general without getting the defensive reply "Oh I have a boyfriend", like bitch I'm not looking/trying to do anything ecchi with you, shit I only want to know if the bus passed by yet or not. *Though it would be rather nice to have a girlfriend, but that's not the point and I don't even have the time to be with anyone.

This, here too. Nobody, nobody at all other than my friends can comprehend the fact that you can actually talk to girls without implying flirting or lechery. I have a few friends who're girls, and every time I'm seen chatting or walking home with them casually there's always at least one or two people who whistle or shout out something about a girlfriend. It sickens me entirely, and sometimes it goes to the point whenever I see it as some kind of sexism.

I don't usually end up initiating conversations with other girls in the school though, because they are just so excessively dumb and retarded (apply that to most of the boys here too) that I'm pretty sure talking to them is causing me major brain damage. So I've never had to go through what you described; but I can see how irritating that would be.

EDIT: I feel like quoting Ame here:

"So here's the thing with those types of people. They may look like they're popular and have a bunch of friends, but the truth is by and large, they don't know how to be a decent enough person to really let someone get close to them. They choose a quantity of artificial relationships over a few genuine quality ones. Now, they'll die before they admit this because they have an ego to protect, but think about it, and it makes sense. They're the ones losing out."

Made me feel a little better about that.

This, here too. Nobody, nobody at all other than my friends can comprehend the fact that you can actually talk to girls without implying flirting or lechery. I have a few friends who're girls, and every time I'm seen chatting or walking home with them casually there's always at least one or two people who whistle or shout out something about a girlfriend. It sickens me entirely, and sometimes it goes to the point whenever I see it as some kind of sexism.

I don't usually end up initiating conversations with other girls in the school though, because they are just so excessively dumb and retarded (apply that to most of the boys here too) that I'm pretty sure talking to them is causing me major brain damage. So I've never had to go through what you described; but I can see how irritating that would be.

I'm pretty much the same. I'm friends with all of the girls, not to chat them up, but they are smarter, kinder and not so big jerks. But whenever I walk and talk with them, I get these remarks;

"Oh, chattin' up all the ladies, very bad,"

"You already have a girlfriend you cheater,"

I'm sick of it all. But eh. This seems really petty compared to everything else but eh;

I am so depressed over the fact my bestest friend moved. I'd have chose him over anything. We understood each other, had all the same interests, it was perfect. Until fuck you Spain. How dare you be so alluring.

I don't understand why girls are so uptight like that.

My best guess is that it has something to do with insecurity, especially if they know you're with someone else - the preemptive prospect that you might just be talking to them to get something out of them.

I find that I avoid this issue if I'm completely unprofessional and approach them like one of my guy friends - something about it just seems to relieve them of whatever silly worry they have.

But, ya know, that's just me

It's probably the main reason why I refrain from talking and interacting frequently with girls. Though when I have to train/spar with a girl at the dojo I go, I dont talk to them at all. the only things I say "Hi, my name is Erick, followed a handshake and should I hold back when I kick or punch" after that I don't say a single word unless I accidentally hit them too hard and I see a grimaced look of pain. But, because for the sake of equality they always say don't hold back. however, I still do because I try to get along with everyone that trains there and I'd feel like a real dick if I hurt anyone during sparring.

It's a completely different story with it comes to hoodrats that don't know how to act in public and want to be hotshots because not only am I short on patience with I'm approached the wrong way or given an inappropriate response to a question I asked when I'm trying to be polite for the sake of having some sort of good with flow with the world. But, if by god a hoodrat chick approaches me the wrong way, I will give her an uppercut to the chin and I have the proper footwork to make her lose a couple of teeth, because there have been a few incidents here where guys have ended up on the 5 o'clock news after getting pummeled by a horde of hoodrat chicks. And you know homie don't play that.

Edited by Sven

You guys remeber when animal planet had show actually involving animals? You know, ones that dont involve pets or fishing.

BECAUSE I CANT!

I mean I enjoy my pets, but I wouldnt want to make every other show about them. Though this insn't nearly as bad as the fishing shows. Oh god the fishing shows. Its like Animal Planet is telling us that it has no respect for the animals anymore. Because unlike River Monsters (a show where the guy actually has respect for what he catches ) all these other shows have rednecks fishing for cat fish while acting like total idiots! Heck in one of the promos for a new fishing show, it has the main guy in a thong in what i assume is some kind of strip club.

Though all these pale in comparison to a show about tree houses.....