Ranting ahead.

Yuki

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also the fact that Ms. Cutter is trying to trick me into getting on her side so she can use me and keep calling me rude, selfish and ugly.

1: I'm only rude because I'm cynical.

2: what, selfish in a way that I don't care about people? Well, in case you haven't noticed 90 percent of the class is fucking retarded, thats why I'm cynical.

3: I'd rather be ugly and happy then be beautiful and unhappy and cut myself.

I swear, my school is having less regard for the behaviour of our students with each passing hour.

Since the hall is closed for high level exams, all the annoying gits are hanging out at the library, where I practice manga in peace and quiet.... but now that they're here, I can't go through a single break/lunchtime without hearing someone scream, talk immaturely or shout 'BOGEYS!'. The library is the only place where I can actually sit down inside and in quiet, due to the outside and the canteen being wet and full of idiots, and the hall being closed now... so this really fucks up what I can do in the spare time at school.

Also, why is it that people who dump food everywhere and scream at the top of their lungs in the library can be considered normal, yet I can be considered as a pedophile, reject or loner just because I draw manga?

Almost everyone is an idiot.

I think welfare recipients should be drug tested on a regular basis. They get my money to help them live, and I have to take a drug test to supply them money. So it's fair if they have to take them too.

seems fair. drug tests cost munny though

This is just fucking ridiculous.

• There was a Latin mock GCSE test in the gym today, and I don't even like Latin to begin with because it's not going to help me in the future. Despite this, my parents made sure to make me do the Latin GCSEs. Fun
  • So me and some others walk over there, and the teacher says I can bring bags into the test, but not coats. She tells me to go and drop it off in the medical room, and I set off.
  • I get to the medical room, and the teacher tells me to use my locker. I tell him that idiotic brats have been messing around with the locker numbers since last year and I no longer know my locker's specific location (and I forgot it's number). He ignores everything I say and tells me to use my locker.
  • So I go to the top floor of this building in the back where some of the lockers, including mine, are. Since I have no idea where to start, I just get out my locker key and try it on most of the lockers. No luck.
  • By an insane amount of miracles, I remember my locker number, and go to it (thankfully this locker section managed to stay numerical in the right order), and I put the key in... and it won't even go in. The lock is damaged and someone stuck a pin in it. SO OUT OF THE 1000 LOCKERS IN THE SCHOOL, IT'S MY LOCKER THAT JUST HAPPENS TO BE THE ONE WITH THE DAMAGED LOCK.
  • I go back to the medical room, and of course, NOW they're fine with me leaving my coat here.
  • The teacher sees me in the hallway and hurries me over to the gym... where I'm told that because this is a mock exam, I can bring bags and coats in. SO AFTER ALL THAT TIME GETTING A PLACE TO PUT MY COAT AWAY BECAUSE I WAS TOLD I COULDNT BRING IT IN, I GO BACK AND I'M TOLD I WAS ALLOWED TO BRING MY COAT IN!
  • So I start the Latin exam 15 minutes later than everyone else, and apparently I have to do the paper with a black pen... and of course, I have a blue pen. So one of the staff gives me a black pen, and I start writing... the pen barely works. I have to write very hard in order to leave some traces of the words that could be LEGIBLE, so now I'm worried that I might get a 0. Then I open the paper, and all my revision is put to waste because now a new bunch of words I've never seen before pop up. So I go through the first half of the paper with random guessing, and then I turn to the back page... where a giant vocabulary list is waiting. THANKS A FUCKING LOT, THAT WAS OBVIOUS1
  • So I redo some of my answers, and then go to section 2 of the paper... where some of the questions are GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT. IN ENGLISH. If you're teaching us a language that has little practical use nowadays, at least write the english language properly! I had to leave 2 questions out because I couldn't understand what they said.
  • I then do the final translation... and halfway through, my pen dies. It no longer has any ink. I look up, and I see the staff who gave me the pen looking at me and snickering at me. Thanks. By the way, I feel sorry for the people in the year above us, because they were doing this EXACT SAME TEST with us, rather than focusing on revision for their final latin tests.
  • I then notice that my paper is the higher level paper. In latin, there is the foundation level paper, the easy one, which I wanted to do, and despite me being rather bad at latin, they give me the higher level one WHICH I'M NOW STUCK WITH FOR MY FINAL GCSEs!
  • So I stop, because I can't do anymore, and the tests are handed in and we get to go home. I get my coat, and go to the bus stop.... not before a bus passes me. Now I don't know when the next bus home is, because I forgot my phone with the bus app, and the board showing the bus times are dead, so I think "well, I can't tell whether the next bus on my route wil be here in 2 minutes or 20 minutes later, so I'll walk home, which takes about 25 minutes".
  • Two minutes later, I check my watch, look up, and another bus on my route just passed me. YEAH, THANK YOU VERY FUCKING MUCH!

So yeah, this is a big chain showing today's events, which is one of the worst days in year 10 so far. This is practically on par with MY WORST DAY in this year, where I got laughed at by the students in the highest year, get kicked in the stomach and then accidentally sit on a police hat in the bus, which results IN THE POLICE MAKING ME GO OFF THE BUS AT THE NEXT BUS STOP!

Am I fucking glad that was only a mock test, and am I fucking glad that it's the weekend now. I've had enough of my shitty-ass incompetent school for one week.

Seems like you've just gotta calm down. Don't take everything so heavily, bro. I used to be the same way, raging at just about everything that even remotely pissed me off. Which, only causes more problems, and is a definite waste of time. Try to mellow out, listen to music instead of other people, don't ruffle any feathers in school, kinda just do your own thing. Don't do things that are just begging for idiots to come and hassle you. You'll get by a lot easier if you just calm down.

just because it's something small that i may not miss doesn't mean you can steal it?? i consider this a simple concept and i considered it a common courtesy until my dealer took some of the seeds fromt he baggie i bought from her when we were throwing down and i'd handed it to her boyfriend to put in the grinder. you don't smoke seeds, so i think it's pretty obvious that the lack of their presence in the bag that's handed back to me would rauise an eyebrow?? the problem here is were it anybody else i'd just drop them and buy from somebody else, but she and i share a lunch, history, and she has better product than most everybody around here. ugh.

Seems like you've just gotta calm down. Don't take everything so heavily, bro. I used to be the same way, raging at just about everything that even remotely pissed me off. Which, only causes more problems, and is a definite waste of time. Try to mellow out, listen to music instead of other people, don't ruffle any feathers in school, kinda just do your own thing. Don't do things that are just begging for idiots to come and hassle you. You'll get by a lot easier if you just calm down.

Thanks, Erick. Something that made me happier was that they lowered the level to Foundation for me and I SWEPT through the test today. I guess I prefer literature over language.

More of a sad rant, but:

I feel sorry for my school, even with the giant trollface it's waving.

This school has been up since 1930, and I know things were different back then. Jump to 2012, and you have idiots PLAGUEING the school. Idiotic teachers, idiotic students, idiotic sixth formers, you know them all.

This school has some of the best grades in England, but half of the people who achieve these grades are utter assholes in the social department, and those who are nice are the only pillars holding up this Pantheon of a school. The school has a famous reputation, and our headteacher has a freaking knighthood from the queen due to how good his education teaching was. He's in his late 60s now, and he's said to have been one of the best headteachers our school have had.

I see pictures, paintings, and incredibely well drawn drawings on the school walls, with so much detail in them I feel like it's almost being used for the wrong purpose. I see an array of trophies lining up hall walls, and certificates in head rooms. I've seen students my age who work incredibly hard and are actually some of the backbone behind how the school is being run.

And despite all this, it's being ruined for the good people inside the school by the amount of pompous twats that join every year.

Let's cut back to 2009, where I first joined Drayton Manor High School. Everything was fine. The people in my year weren't as horrific (although still quite) as they are now.

Then 2010 happens. Pricks rise up significantly in my year, while the new naive year 7 has joined just behind us. They were just like what we were... but now, we're a disaster. Kids fighting everywhere, toilet rooms being unusable because of the sheer amount of EUGGGH in them, it's just appalling. I went into an emotional breakdown in this year because everybody I knew had stabbed me in the back (until a certain friend came and woke me up from that situation).

2011. This is the big one. We move to Year 9, Year 7 moves to Year 8, and the new Year 7 joins in, and these kids are a danger to fucking society. There were some in my neighbourhood who messed around and trashed in the gardens of people's houses who they didn't even know about. One time, a gang of them came up to me at the bus stop, nearly stole my glasses and kicked a football into my temple. They're hyper, won't shut up and are infesting this school. Year 8 is going through what we were, with half of them now being almost as bad as the year 7s!

And in Year 9, my year, everyone has fulfilled their desired stereotype. I hate the word stereotype. I wish it could die. Now everyone's being cold to me, and 80% of the girls just either talk about Twilight, Justin Bieber, or act like total flirts. They're a disgrace. Meanwhile, all the boys have an addiction to CoD like it's a drug, and rant about football every day.

Let me tell you a story about back in Year 9. When one of our classes was asked to write about their big goals in the future, their future life and career, one boy writes "to spend all my time on gaining max prestige in CoD". I'm not even kidding, he was dead serious. This is just sad. I can almost see why adults are thinking the whole games=violence formula (even though it's mostly horseshit), with CoD seeming to be the only rampaging game around.

Anyway, with everyone being a stereotype, me being a unique individual, am classified as a retard and a hipster.

Only me. Every other person who is either not a stereotype or has a shining talent in my year, is admired to death. I'm no one special, but I'm no one horrible either. Me and a few others are just viewed as leftover dirt. What did we ever do to the supposed "Swag Crew", or "Football Gs"? We bitched behind your backs, but we never offended you upfront (not to mention it's impossible for you to hear people bitching behind your backs). This leads my emotional breakdown again, and seeking hope by using my old friend to make new friends. I view myself as desperate back then, but that's a story for another day.

Now I'm in Year 10, in 2012, present day. Things are a living hell whenever I take steps in this school. Incompetent teachers are starting to be hired, but they're not the worst of the lot.

I'm going to sum it up here: The kids at my school are the ruination of my school. Drayton Manor's fame is being ignored by me and my friends because of how ignorant it's goal is of it's problems. The new Year 7, I don't even want to talk about. They're WORSE than the old year 7s, who are now year 8s, and no better either.

Basically, Year 7 and 8 in this point in time are a disaster. They're immature as hell, infest 20% of our entire school, and their actions blurt out "stereotype" so hard that even Glee would be shocked. It goes beyond that, in fact. My most trusted friends have shared quite a few stories about them, and I've seen them in my neighbourhood and on the bus swearing, listening to the most horrible music without headphones in the bus, and playing the truant constantly. I never wish to be associated with those two years, EVER. I feel sorry for any normal people caught up in those years.

Year 9, which was originally Year 8, isn't so bad. One of my best friends is in that year, and they only have their typical cast of retards in it.

My current year, Year 10, is nothing like Y7-8, or Y9. It's basically a giant split. About 30% of us are, at the VERY LEAST, decent. We all have normal things to talk about, normal social lives, etc. The stereotypical acts at this point don't really imply anything about them. Then there's the 10% which is viewed as the stars of the time. The other 60% is a putrid mess, full of stereotypers, cocky idiots and attention craving dickheads. They're in every class I'm in, unfortunately, which means I have to deal with them all the time.

The years above us are WORSE. The sixth form, aside from the cocky ones, aren't too bad, but Year 11 is absolutely terrifying. They're 15, and I see random bunches of them walk up busses that stop near our school, drinking. Unless you're in a bar, drinking under the age of 18 is illegal in England. I know half of them are probably just drowning their sorrows, but the other half of that year is just a bunch of stereotypes who apparently have some sort of rule where the swear count must not fall below the rate of 20 swears per minute otherwise the bomb in the bus will blow up... or at least, that's the impression I got.

I feel sorry for my school because these people are the cause of why it's having trouble. Bullying is RAMPANT, and teachers only ever chime in if someone gets, and I mean seriously, SERIOUSLY hurt. I respect all that the school has achieved and done, but hate it's students to death. Some of the ones in the year above us carried knives around, and there was incident involving one IN OUR YEAR earlier that resulted in someone getting expelled. What has happened to today's standards?

Well, I'm going to try and stick through it, ignore the army of idiots and live as my own person. I don't plan to be influenced by anyone from the shitness that is the students in this school. I'm going to fucking pull through, mark my words.

Phew, longest rant I've done in my life. Well, time to do something relaxing.

(Just a quick notice here, but seeing this rant makes me realize that my point of view is a bit biased, but most of what I have said is DEFINETELY true, and the rest somewhat circumstantial. I know some of these 'drunk kids' and the like are good deep down, but I'm viewing this at outside impressions here, because that's what social life seems to expect of you, anyways...)

I'm gonna fucking throw you off a cliff.

Where the hell does all this come from? Teachers unbridled criticism, and.. them death notes. Sure, they dont bother me. Tjeyre even emtertaining to read sometimes. But when you get one like that.. you show one person, and suddenly everyone comes up to me quoting Life Starts Now.. because they know I love the song. Seriously people. It's not as if you cared about a single thing I've ever done or had done to.me before, so why should you know? Because you dobt want to be known as the classmates of the kid who killed himself? Grow the fuck up. I'm not going to do that, and I don't need your fucking "sympathy" either.

You know what's just as sick as the shooting that just happened? The fact that we won't even have a discussion on gun control in my opinion. I'm not saying to ban all guns but can we AT LEAST have a discussion people, my god!

Sorry if not legit rant, but I'm really upset over how demanding the education system here in Singapore is. Really, so what if we beat Westerners in English? I bet that the kids here rather fail and get more friends rather then coop up at home all day just to ace a test. There's a ton of pressure whatnot. In fact, I rather the system became lax at the cost of our #1 title.

I really hate it when teachers decide to hover over me while I try to figure out material, and then call me out on every detail which I am not getting right and call the attention of the class to my example.

You know what Im going to do if she keeps doing it? Im going to break the circuit board to her class room. If that still doesnt shut her up, Im going to explode in her face. And if that doesnt work, Im putting my 10oz flask of mercury right on top of the heat vent by her desk.

I'm astonished by what the media is doing; specifically, the news, paper or television.

The recent shooting in the school (you know which one I'm talking about) is more or less being exploited for money by newspapers and shows. Instead of directing any attention to the victims of these school shootings, they're instead describing the killer in VERY accurate detail, practically down to weapon usage and numbers, like they're the anti-heroes of the nation, because they think that talking about the murderer only is what people REALLY want to hear.

It's made even worse by the fact that they're blaming this mainly on the form of media called video games. Mhm. I recall seeing reports about this.

I can not even say how many times I've gotten my piss into a boil hearing some smooth talking bastard on TV blaming the cause of murders like this on video games. It's not just like that where I live too, either. The whole Adam Lanza case tried to focus more on what made him shoot the kids (and ignore the fact that he practically went off to cuckoo land when it came to his mind), and, after watching a video on TB's opinion, went into a moment of rage hearing that some assholes tried to blame the fact on his favorite game. I'm gonna take the quote directly:

"Chillingly, his favorite video game was said to be a shockingly violent fantasy war game called Dynasty Warriors which is thought to have given him inspiration to act on his darkest thoughts."

So Dynasty Warriors, a game series that most of the time the enemies don't actually (usually) die when being mobbed to death, a game series that doesn't even show blood or decapitation of any kind... is a shockingly violent fantasy game that can inspire people to act on their dark inner thoughts.

Nope, I see no problem here. DEFINETELY NOT A PROBLEM HERE, AM I RIGHT OR WHAT?

It's funny, because there are statistics saying the video games are usually hardly even the cause of excessive crime. It actually, more often than not, boils down to other media or simply things they've done themselves, such as writing books and making videos.

And, if I'm to believe TotalBiscuit's information once again, the news media is doing this because the games industry is giving them a slow but clear decrease in money and profit. So, let me get this straight, news media. Because the games industry is gaining power over you, you're using news on very specific details about murderers, the blame of media such as video games and the death of innocent children to gain profit and attention. Fuck you.

Fuck you, fuck you and fuck you.

There's this thing I do. It's sort of a problem. I like to observe. Watch things as they happen and make my own predictions as to their outcomes. I laugh and smile when there's a happy ending; I frown when things don't proceed as I'd liked them to; I get mad when things go straight down the tubes. But not once have I ever stepped in myself to do anything about it. I always considered it to be none of my business. And what business of mine was it in the first place? I had no place in these events so how could I justify getting involved? I would rant and rave and scream from the sidelines like a pathetic cheerleader as if it'd change things. Guess what I got? Stagnancy. And then, somehow, somewhere, while I watched the same horrible situations play out and end in the exact same way, I became a cynic. Could you believe I started to laugh at it at one point? Horrible, right?

Well, I'm kinda sick of doing that. Just watching while people get used, outgrown and tossed aside like security blankets; lied to and betrayed while the offender gets off scott free. While one of the nicest guys I know lets himself be treated like a doormat and a piece of crap chasing something that (to me anyway) isn't worth his pride or time. I hate knowing I can do something about all that yet something or someone is keeping me from doing it.

Fuck that.

If there's one thing I hate, it's being powerless to do something to help when you know you should be able to. If there's another, it's watching people be used while the user gets off without any consequence. That's not right. People aren't just a means to and end.

I just hope I can go about this in a way that leaves everyone intact.

• Administrators

There's this thing I do. It's sort of a problem. I like to observe. Watch things as they happen and make my own predictions as to their outcomes. I laugh and smile when there's a happy ending; I frown when things don't proceed as I'd liked them to; I get mad when things go straight down the tubes. But not once have I ever stepped in myself to do anything about it. I always considered it to be none of my business. And what business of mine was it in the first place? I had no place in these events so how could I justify getting involved? I would rant and rave and scream from the sidelines like a pathetic cheerleader as if it'd change things. Guess what I got? Stagnancy. And then, somehow, somewhere, while I watched the same horrible situations play out and end in the exact same way, I became a cynic. Could you believe I started to laugh at it at one point? Horrible, right?

Well, I'm kinda sick of doing that. Just watching while people get used, outgrown and tossed aside like security blankets; lied to and betrayed while the offender gets off scott free. While one of the nicest guys I know lets himself be treated like a doormat and a piece of crap chasing something that (to me anyway) isn't worth his pride or time. I hate knowing I can do something about all that yet something or someone is keeping me from doing it.

Fuck that.

If there's one thing I hate, it's being powerless to do something to help when you know you should be able to. If there's another, it's watching people be used while the user gets off without any consequence. That's not right. People aren't just a means to and end.

I just hope I can go about this in a way that leaves everyone intact.

Sherlock, season 3, coming to the BBC this spring.

*sigh*

My laptop is worthless until I get a new internet. The current one has horrible latency and ping in online games, and only when I'm on the internet in my house.

My computer has gone to the point where it closes when playing LoL, and in most of the other games there's lag everywhere.

The feels of sadness.

I don't see, how you can sit here and let your father treat you like this. Cussing you out. Telling you you're a worthless slut. Outright hating you, because you're not the child he wants. It isn't right. He told you you were fat, you stopped eating. He told you you were anorexic, and you gained weight. He does this to you, and sitting here, helping you through it, not being able to do a thing... I swear to god, if I ever meet your father, he's going down. Hard. Reborn style.

I swear in my Holocaust class this chick wants to kill me. I mean, every freaking day she gives me death glares. But I think there's a reason behind this, which is my fault, but was totally unintentional.

STORY TIME! (Names not used)

So, it was last period, and the chick was on her iPhone. The teacher asked her to put it away, and she didn't. Then the teacher asked for the chick's iPhone and she was like, "No! I'm not giving you my iPhone!" Obviously, being me I was thinking, "Wow, this girl is an idiot, and a senior!" and I babble out, "You shouldn't argue with a teacher, you'll never win. Trust me; I've tried." She just glared at me and continued to argue. Then the teacher called the front office, wrote the chick up, and then told her to go to the front office. The chick yelled "What the hell!? Just because I didn't give you my iPhone!? Well Mrs. K, have an AWESOME (Sarcasm) day!" And stormed out of the room, flipping her off, and slamming the door. She was suppose to go to the front office and she didn't so the school sent someone out to look for her, and they came into the classroom. Mrs. K told her what she did, and I thought she noticed the chick flipped her off so, being the brutally honest person I am, I blurtted out, "And didn't she flip you off too?" And everyone gasped. Mrs. K was super shocked and the chick got suspended all due to me, but it was all accidental because I thought Mrs. K saw her. And when she got back she gave me non-stop death glares while watching Schindler's List. I even had to bring up my autism to her to explain what happened and started shouting and almost cried because she's being such a bitch to me. The endddd

I'm literally scared shitless of this girl though, I swear if looks could kill I'd be dead, I mean looking at her sends me the 'I am gonna rip your throat out and slit your throat' or 'I'm gonna make your life a living hell' vibes.

But I mean, my teacher adores me teacher's pet in this class because I love it and actually defends me, she always asks after class if the girl has said or done anything to me. I love my teacher though.

Edited by rustedsnowflake