Ranting ahead.

Yuki

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's this girl Katherine, about a year older than my sister, but in all her dance classes, and one encounter with her would let you know she's a bitch who needs to be slapped more often.

(relaying this story from my mother;)

Today, at a dance rehearsal, mother number four was attempting to persuade Katherine to get to her place on stage. she touches her shoulder and points, and Katherine immediately goes:

"DO NOT PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME MY DAD IS A LAWYER YOU DO NOT TOUCH ME." To which my mom walks up to her, being a woman who takes no shit, "shut up and get moving."

Not used to this kind of treatment (authoritative) she does as she's told.

Now, today, my mother gets an email from one of the other dance moms who is concerned for my sister, Moira. It seems that Katherine was particularly nasty with her yesterday, and the mother was emailing because Moira seemed very upset afterwards.

Moira, very unlike me, is quiet and very sweet, wouldn't hurt a living thing other than my brother. She doesn't take any of his shit, but she will take and take and take from anyone else. This is why I'm very concerned about what might happen if she were ever to be bullied.

My mother is confused because my sister, not wanting to concern anybody, hadn't said a word about it. So she asks another dance mom who she's close to, and finds out this little shit Katherine made Moira cry. Because her makeup was messed up! This 13 year old girl picked on my younger sister, because her eyeshadow was smudged, and it was supposed to be different for that dance number or some shit.

What the hell?

And of course, my sister, being the kind of person she is, doesn't retaliate at all, but instead ignores it until it hurts her enough to make her cry.

I will never, ever ever, understand why people are so mean. Like, I wouldn't feel so bad if my sister was confrontational. But she's literally just the nice quiet girl. She's not ugly either, so I couldn't imagine what Katherine decided was the best line of verbal attack.

To end this story, I'd like to say that I genuinely hope that at middle school next year she's taught her place.

You do not disrespect people doing their job.

You do not bully others to tears.

You do not threaten people with your father.

Get beat up, Katherine.

^

Also Ame, it's a rant video

not my silly cartoons :C

Oooooohhhh.... yea. College funds. Im planning on going to Loyola Maramount Film School, because my interests are in the Media and Video industry. Why there? Turns out my dad teaches at Seattle University, a part of a Jesuit College chain across the country. As long as he teaches there, I get a Tuition reduction from any school in the chain. Loyola Maramount happens to be in this chain. So yay.

Now for my actual rant.

Summer's here. What the hell am I going to do to blow off the free time?

You can play TF2 with me when I get my free labtop.

My rant:

This program, I get free stuff. Like that labtop. But oh my god the kids here, they make me worried for society. Due to them being hardcore wanna be gangsta shit. They act tough and think they are badass. Even though I can probably lay all of them out. It annoys me due to them being liked by everyone. Now do I care about popularity? nope. Could give two fucks about it now. But I'm pissed due to this being passed off as likable. I really don't know what is up with people my age anymore. There is also a fuckload of bullshit sillier then Reborn or high school drama. Due to being setup for popularity and people liking the same person. It annoys me due to having a girl run out crying a few days ago due to this kind of drama. YOU ALL HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR NOT EVEN A MONTH. WHAT THE FUCK!! Argh, 1 more week then I get some nice stuff. This is going to be a long week.

• 3 weeks later...

YOU CANT MAKE UP YOUR MIND MIND MIND MIND MIND

PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME TIME TIME TIME TIME

I WISH OUR HEARTS COULD COME TOGETHER AS ONE

SHAWTY YOU'RE AN EENIE MEENIE MYNIE MO LOVER

SHAWTY YOU'RE AN EENIE MEENIE MYNIE MO LOVER

WOOOOOOOOOOAH

had to be done.

• 2 weeks later...

We're all aware how much the DMV sucks

so imagine how happy my mother and i were to get there a little early, probable only the thirtieth applicant in line, trying to get my permit

only to find out when trying to apply we need to go home and get my birth certificate/social security card

Birth certificate is in the bank which doesn't open for another 30 minutes

We don't know if we have my social security card

We may have to apply for a new one and wait weeks for mailing

I will never get my stupid permit

We're all aware how much the DMV sucks

so imagine how happy my mother and i were to get there a little early, probable only the thirtieth applicant in line, trying to get my permit

only to find out when trying to apply we need to go home and get my birth certificate/social security card

Birth certificate is in the bank which doesn't open for another 30 minutes

We don't know if we have my social security card

We may have to apply for a new one and wait weeks for mailing

I will never get my stupid permit

Yeah we're going to have to get it mailed to us

Those damned kids are getting dumber and more insolent as time goes by, I swear. It hasn't even been five years since I graduated from high school, and already the changes are glaringly obvious.

It's one thing to be a smart asshole, but another thing completely to be an ignorant idiot.

My mom deciding to make me edit my sleep schedule has so entirely shit on my league responsibilities. Last night I was up till 30 minutes beforehand, but while waiting for a response on facebook I decided to lay down for a few minutes and ended up dozing off till fucking 1:30 am, at which point I'd only woken up because my throat was completely dry. Fell asleep again not long after.

EDIT: At least my sleep schedule is on track now though :u 8-10 is a lot better than the 8 am-4 pm shit i'd been pulling

Double post, but I really dont care. At this rate, I'll be irate for the next few days.

I learned a few days ago that a very good friend of mine has been diagnosed with a brain cancer. He's expected to survive, since it was detected in an early stage, but it took a huge bite on his nervous system; he cant talk, or move most of his body. This was just yesterday that i recieved the news of the nervous system damage. This has been tearing me apart emotionally because I've known this guy since PRESCHOOL and we only see each other once a year at most. Im going to visit him in a few days, but Im not sure if I'll be able to remain standing, even if I know he's going to survive. The last time I saw someone with cancer was my Grandmother in Houspus care, and that memory still haunts me. I'm not sure Im going to get ANY sleep for the next few days. Im an emotional wreck right now.

It pisses me off to no end when I see people say "FML (Fuck My Life)" an say that their life is really bad when in reality they are going through a really break up or some shit that isn't really the end of the word.

• Administrators

I pisses me off to no end when I see people say "FML (Fuck My Life)" an say that their life is really bad when in reality they are going through a really break up or some shit that isn't really isn't the end of the word.

lol.

I pisses me off to no end when I see people say "FML (Fuck My Life)" an say that their life is really bad when in reality they are going through a really break up or some shit that isn't really isn't the end of the word.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• 3 weeks later...

Tumblr. Do me a favor and get the fuck out of the internet. My sister has become a slave to your unholy addictives, and ends up making all the other computers on our router crash because of all the stupid tasteless videos she watches through you, every singe fangirl picture she looks at, every stupid fangirl page she opens. It makes me, and the rest of the people in the house angry, and you need to cut down the amount of bandwidth you end up hogging.