What's your favourite animal?

I figured this would be a thing, but alas, no amount of forum-scouring could bring me to it. Colour me surprised. Unless it actually is a thing, and I'm just blind.

But anyway.

What's your favourite animal? Why do you like it? Looks cool? Intelligent or quirky behaviour? Some personal connection with it? Anything from Kingdom Animalia is welcome.

One of my favourites is the Eurasian Magpie. It's got sleek little hopping movements, advanced corvid cognition, and it's easily recognisable in its smart plumage, chattering cry, and even its flight pattern.

Also, it's a bird. I like birds.

I admire birds of prey. Particularly the Himalayan Imperial Eagle, and the Eurasian Eagle Owl.

If we're talking mammals, I respect elephants.

Of course, I appreciate and have great respect for all forms of life tol. Except mosquitoes and other pests. They can all die.

Hyenas!!

Imma be honest - at first it was just that female hyenas have fake dicks so scientists thought all hyenas were gay, which entertained me greatly.

but their fucking laughs man they sound like middle aged middle class fat ladies gossiping over strawberry shortcake at a café in the suburbs, listen to this shit (skip like 20 sec forwards)

so now i own a shitload of hyena mech too welp

• 5 months later...

Mostly I like predators like big cats, wolves, owls and eagles.

Animals at the top of the food chain that are build to kill.

But then just look at this. These things are just so cute I have no words...

My favourite is the rabbit.

Admit it, you know this beast is adorable.

6dcf95bfa7198dace22ed16b7080066f.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well wolves are one of my favorite animals, if the second part of my user name didn't give it away, because they just have a really nice look to them and another one of my favorite animals is monkeys because like me they be very trolly with people lol.