Pokemon Reborn Playlist (Possible Spoilers)

AndrewErblak

Hey guys! Not sure if this has been done so I'll post it. I was flicking through my iPod and a few songs caught my attention as songs that help describe aspects and fit into the settings of Pokemon Reborn. So I'm just wondering what other people have thought the same..

Songs:

Ten Ton Skeleton - Royal Blood

Solid Rock - Darlow (fet. Shane Howard.)

People Live Here - Rise Against

Zero Visibility - Rise Against

So feel free to post your own songs as well. If you want you can even post what parts of Reborn make you think of that song, and Vice versa.

Man, I used to be really into Rise Against when I was younger. Kind of a funny feeling to listen to these songs now, as Black Market is the album I never bought. (Endgame was the last I actually listened to, welp.)

What a throwback.

I have never really thought about making a playlist based around the game, but there's some... odd songs that remind me of the game because I listened to them a lot during the time I first played it.

Like this one. Vaguely remembering defeating the third PULSE Tangrowth and Corey with this in the background. Couldn't tell you what it's about tho, my Latvian knowledge consists of three words.

Also, Celldweller's entire Wish Upon A Blackstar album, which is how my shiny Metagross ended up getting its name. I do think the overall sound of the album fits Reborn well, even if it's pure coincidence I associate the two.

Oh my god, yes. Here's several that came to my mind while playing through Reborn, in no particular order.

Early game: Proem - no.imback

Reborn is devastated and there's not much hope for a normal life.

Ionia Valley: CloZee - Apsara Calling

It's unlike any other place in its design. The place is unnaturally beautiful, given the caves, crystal bridges, and Luna's favoritism towards the dark type reflected in the caves themselves.

Route 2 & outside Agate Circus: Thomas Vent - Blue House

Finally out the clown house and into another Route. It's refreshing to get back to continuing the story in a naturally rugged terrain- none of those city obstacles, only natural ones blocking your path. But you'll make it work.

Before battling Aya: The Bravery - Believe

Hardy gives a much needed push to Aya when she's at her nadir. And he's still real cool while outputting optimism; I admire that and always imagined Hardy would know how to play this song.

Everything Radomus related: The Great Ace Attorney OST - Joint Reasoning Type C

We all know him- the detective of many hats and few names. What better theme than an Ace Attorney theme?

Will add more to this eventually.

This is a great idea! Some parts if Reborn made me think back to some of my favourite pieces of music, although Reborn's current soundtrack is fantastic as is. Granted, I'm an old-fashioned classical music bore who probably hasn't heard much of anything vthats newer than Samuel Barber or Hariprasad Chaurasia, but even so, this is excellent. I'll be sure to link some stuff here when I'm back home!

The Black Market is actually their latest album, it's worth. Came out last year I think

Man, I used to be really into Rise Against when I was younger. Kind of a funny feeling to listen to these songs now, as Black Market is the album I never bought. (Endgame was the last I actually listened to, welp.)

What a throwback.

I have never really thought about making a playlist based around the game, but there's some... odd songs that remind me of the game because I listened to them a lot during the time I first played it.

Like this one. Vaguely remembering defeating the third PULSE Tangrowth and Corey with this in the background. Couldn't tell you what it's about tho, my Latvian knowledge consists of three words.

Also, Celldweller's entire Wish Upon A Blackstar album, which is how my shiny Metagross ended up getting its name. I do think the overall sound of the album fits Reborn well, even if it's pure coincidence I associate the two.

I've always related Aya and Cain to I trani di Tozeur... which i'm sure y'all would appreciate if you're 43 year old Italian bored housewives and that's it.

and then modest mouse's We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank album. All of it, even the 30 seconds random noise interludes. and not just because i wanted to include something not an eurovision song contest entry from the 80's, in italian either.

You listen to Rise Against therefore you are correct. Congratulations!

More stuff I think that fits:

Streetlight Manifesto - Everything Went Numb

Foo Fighters - These Days

Anti-flag - Hymn for the Dead

I like this music thingy, seems interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

It's 3am, I'm listening to stuff while aimlessly writing meaningless snippets for stories of mine, and I have an addition for this thread. Sorry for the revival, can't resist.

Poets of the Fall - Change

How I wish you'd only see how your own choices make your dream come out shining true, before it can leave you

I wish that you could see how your own choices make your dream come out shining true all around you

Pretty much every song from the Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines soundtrack.

Then again, they both take place in gloomy, dark, oppressive cities, which would help explain it.

Edited by Skullkin