Give a pokemon a new/better ability

Kagamine

What about Solar Power? Or Dry Skin? Or Sand Rush? Or Delta Stream?

Hehehehe. This one made me chuckle.

Anyways, I think Mega Latias and Mega Latios ought to have some different abilities to set them apart, from each other and from their base forms. In fact, they're actually weaker than their base forms when equipped with a Soul Dew or even a Life Orb.

Mega Latias: Multiscale.

Mega Latios: Adaptability.

It's broken, yes. Ubers, sure. THAT'S WHERE THEY SHOULD BE.

It makes good sense too. Mega Latias gains Multiscale, which halves the impact of the initial hit. This works well with her tanky role, and can also be justified aesthetically due to how Latias's scales help it turn invisible and whatnot. They're magic scales,okay?

Latios getting Adaptability is equally good due to his offensive powerhouse role. Him being clever and...well...adaptatable also fits with him being a very Intelligent Psychic type.

Snow Warning maybe?

Snow Warning sounds okay. I would have suggested Refrigerate but then it would probably turn into an inferior Sylveon (as much as I hate to admit it Q_Q)

What about Solar Power? Or Dry Skin? Or Sand Rush? Or Delta Stream?

DELTA STREAM GLACEON LESSGO

How about Analytic Metagross?

Analytic is perhaps my favourite ability, for reasons probably already known to most. The point is that Analytic often finds itself on robotic, non-bionic or otherwise unconventional life forms that embody an alien intelligence, the best examples being Magnezone, Starmie, Porygon-Z and Beeheeyem.

Metagross is as fine a candidate as you could ask for, being much the same physically as Magnezone: a robotic, computerised life form. Analytic definitely makes for a better ability than Light Metal on it, giving Metagross a lethal power-up to its Meteor Mashes and Zen Headbutts. Since regular Metagross is also quite slow, it can make full use of Analytic's power boost.

Anything would be better than dumb old inner focus on Gallade. Hell, it could even have kept justified.

But yes, there should be a custom ability for him like parental bond for Mega kanga.

How about Sand Rush Mega Garchomp? I know it's broken, but I want it to be. After all, GF didn't think twice before breaking Mega Salamence.

Meganium should have Flower Veil, Delphox should have Magic Guard and base Swampert should have Swift Swim. Also, I think Samurott should have an ability that boosts its sword moves, but only canon ability that's similar to that is Tough Claws.

Mega Gallade: Swordsman (30% boost to Slashing Moves)

Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Slash, Fury Cutter, False Swipe,

Let's give Swordsman to Farfetch'd, ok?

*immediately puts on their To-Implement list*

Though, speaking of which, I made an ability like this! It's an offshoot of Mega Launcher, in contrast to boosting Sphere and Pulse moves, it boosts Beam moves instead!

Psybeam, Aurora Beam, Ice Beam, Solar Beam, Hyper Beam, just to name a few.

It's currently given to Claydol bc it seems like a "beam" Pokemon to me. Though I'd be willing to give it to another if it makes more sense. ^.^

well if there were no fairy types in the pokemon world sableye + Wonderguard the only thing that could stop it would be a pokemon with scrappy and fairy types (screw fairy types)

Or Toxic / Burn or Sand / Hail or Mold Breaker / Turboblaze / Teravolt :}

sableye with wonderguard wouldn't be able to get poisoned unless it was toxic spikes not able to get burned because its not weak to fire hail yes mold breaker yes turboblaze or teravolt not sure seeing as there ability description is stupid

Any status works on Wonderguard, as shown by the ability to poison a Shedinja, which also isn't weak to Poison. Turboblaze and Teravolt are just copies of Mold Breaker.

Glaceon with Fur Coat will be so lovely~

Sniper Vanilluxe cause so it can abuse Frost Breath. (Plus Vanilluxe wants to take revenge for everyone that make fun of it, shooting all of them by icy bullets)