Hello from Finland!

Deleted User

Hi there new friends! My name is Kalevi, I hear about the Pokemon Reborn hack a long time ago and downloaded, but did not play until last week. So far I have first 3 badges and Florenia was very difficult! I come from Finland so please excuse my english if it is not good. I enjoy video games, Undertale, Phantasy Star Online 2, and super smash brothers the most. I also like mountain climbing and camping. What are your favorite pokemon for fighting in Pokemon Reborn hack? I am very glad I can be here in this place! :)

Hi there Kalevi! Welcome to Reborn!

My favourite pokemon to fight with in Reborn is Reuniclus because I set up trick room with it and it deals a lot of damage!

Don't worry about your English! Your intro post was easy to understand :D

While you're here you should quickly check out the Community Rules to avoid accidentally breaking any of them!

Hope to see you around!

Welcome to Reborn, Kalevi! No worries about your English, you'll be fine. ^^

As for me, I really like using my Musharna in game, in tandem with my Vileplume, for Sleep Powder and bulky shenanigans. They really handle the superbosses quite well. ^^

Feel free to take a cookie to your left,

But not the cake. ISH MINEEEEEE

Welcome to Reborn, friend!

Don't worry, your English isn't that bad. c:

If you think Florinia is difficult, better have some mental preparation for what's coming next.

Good luck you'll need it

My Reborn MVP is Lilligant. Petal Dance just devoured anything in it's path.

Ah, a fellow Finn! I'll post in English so that everyone can understand.

I hate to be that guy, but technically Reborn isn't a hack, it is a game on its own, made by using Pokemon Essentials and RPG Maker XP.

Typhlosion is one of my favorites to use in Reborn. Under the right conditions it can quite easily wreck entire teams (Flash Fire + Eruption - combo for the win).

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Reborn!! I like fighting with my Gardevoir because she's so fabulous!! Hope you have fun on the forums!!! Talking to you from America!!!!

But Gardevoir is Psychic Type! :o I guess most people here are Americans, right??

Hi there Kalevi! Welcome to Reborn!

My favourite pokemon to fight with in Reborn is Reuniclus because I set up trick room with it and it deals a lot of damage!

Don't worry about your English! Your intro post was easy to understand :D

While you're here you should quickly check out the Community Rules to avoid accidentally breaking any of them!

Hope to see you around!

Thanks I'll read the rules right now! :ph34r:

My favorite pokemon to battle with is either my Swampert or Gothitelle. They are both super bulky and can deal a lot of damage.

Welcome to Reborn!!!

Everyone likes Psychic types, are they the best in the Reborn hack?

chons-meme-generator-hello-wanna-be-frie

No. :mellow:

Hello and welcome to Reborn! Be sure to check out the server to let us know you better.

And we all know that Lord Magnezone is the one true God, not some stupid llama pushed through a hula hoop.

What is server? Magnezone is science not religion! :angry:

Welcome to Reborn, Kalevi! No worries about your English, you'll be fine. ^^

As for me, I really like using my Musharna in game, in tandem with my Vileplume, for Sleep Powder and bulky shenanigans. They really handle the superbosses quite well. ^^

Feel free to take a cookie to your left,

But not the cake. ISH MINEEEEEE

What kind of cookies? :o

Welcome to Reborn, friend!

Don't worry, your English isn't that bad. c:

If you think Florinia is difficult, better have some mental preparation for what's coming next.

Good luck you'll need it

My Reborn MVP is Lilligant. Petal Dance just devoured anything in it's path.

What leader is toughest to fight?

Hey there, welcome to Reborn! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks!

Ah, a fellow Finn! I'll post in English so that everyone can understand.

I hate to be that guy, but technically Reborn isn't a hack, it is a game on its own, made by using Pokemon Essentials and RPG Maker XP.

Typhlosion is one of my favorites to use in Reborn. Under the right conditions it can quite easily wreck entire teams (Flash Fire + Eruption - combo for the win).

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

I picked Cyndaquil too! I could not have won versus Florenia without it!

Welcome there, Kalevi!

Hope you enjoy your stay at Reborn.

Thanks!

Hi Kalevi, welcome to Reborn, glad that you enjoy being here, see you around friend :)

Thanks!

I have a odd question. Why do so many people in America hate Trump? I thought they hate politicians a lot? Sorry if I should not ask this. :wacko:

Hi Kalevi, and hope you enjoy your stay at Reborn! Glad to see you enjoying the game, but there are some fights even harder than Florinia coming up!

I have a odd question. Why do so many people in America hate Trump? I thought they hate politicians a lot? Sorry if I should not ask this. :wacko:

I'm not too into politics, but in my eyes, Trump is racist and way too arrogant. He really doesn't think before he speaks, wants to deport all Muslims, etc. He could be a good person in an economic position, but definitely not the president...

:]