[EP 17] Minimalist Rebirth (Reborn UI Texture Pack)

Pyrolusite

Hey there.

v0.10 is out, with the following changes :

- Finished Pokedex list (updated visuals to be more consistent with the categories)

- Finished Pokedex "details"

- Finished Pokedex "locations"

Spoiler

rVMGeQ7.png

CBrjhpV.png

K4mzaCP.png

What's left to do :

- Pokedex "forms" category & pokemon search

- Jukebox

- Trading UI

- Probably reworking title screens again

Edited by Pyrolusite

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 17/08/2017 at 11:59 PM, CapoKitty said:

I really like the textures. keep up the good work.

Thank you :P

Version 0.11 is out, Pokedex UI now complete ! I also updated the screenshots album.

Spoiler

o5bGTfw.png  1bbrUrr.png

I also was told where the pulse/field info were, so I should be able to change them later (low priority, will be a bit tedious)

• 3 weeks later...

Verison 0.15 available ! So yeah, I kept editing the main post but I didn't want to spam this thread too much.

- Pokegear fully covered (added Jukebox, Pulse Dex and Field Dex pages).

- New main menu screen.

I did not screencap the field and pulse dex to prevent unexpected spoilers, but the screenshot album is updated with the new stuff.

With that, I'm done with what I wanted to do before Ep17, so I might take a break to work on other stuff.

Before v1 I'll probably do the Pokemon PC UI, remake the box backgrounds I did a while ago, rework properly all the pulse/field pages and the title screens.

Edited by Pyrolusite

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this.I really like the design.

Why isn't this topic in "The Mod Market"?

In the Mod Market,It literally says that A back-alley bastion for all mods, add-ons and other downloadable improvements to Pokemon Reborn.

This texture pack is definitely an improvement to Reborn.

Edit: @mde2001 Can this topic be in "The Mod Market" ? I think it will be helpful for people.

Edited by Yagami

2 hours ago, Yagami said:

Thanks for this.I really like the design.

Why isn't this topic in "The Mod Market"?

In the Mod Market,It literally says that A back-alley bastion for all mods, add-ons and other downloadable improvements to Pokemon Reborn.

This texture pack is definitely an improvement to Reborn.

This thread was created before the creation of the mod market, and even before a subforum dedicated to non-writing art stuff.

That's why it's in Reborn Central and not anywhere else, and well, it doesn't seem to bother anyone (otherwise it would've been moved I guess).

I hardly consider this a mod though. A mod implies that one changed the code somewhere in the game, here I only changed .png files, and you have to manually copy paste them over the original textures, so it's much less practical.

Still, thanks for the feedback and glad you're enjoying it :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay so, EP 17 is out.

Pack should still be useable until the proper EP17 update, you'll just have to deal with the title screen still displaying EP 16 in the meantime.

Amethyst took some of my stuff, tweaked it and integrated it into the base game. It's intended, don't panic.

Minimalist Rebirth was my attempt to give the Pokemon Reborn UI its own identity, that fits with the overall tone of the game, without going too far from the original.

I probably took some liberties with the pokegear and trading interface, but other than that I think I succeeded.

As of now, I do plan on keeping this pack up to date if you like the way I did things more, eventually complete some stuff I forgot and fix some oversights.

But I'm stopping reworking anything on it, title screens being the only possible exception.

V1 will be the definitive version, no major changes will happen after that.

It seems I had too much time on my hands tonight. Minimalist Rebirth now updated for Episode 17 !

- Updated bag
- Tweaked Pokedex a bit
- Color tweak on main screen
- Removed custom window borders
- Updated title screen

- Removed field dex pages, they were no longer up to date

On 04/12/2017 at 4:10 AM, hallowilicious said:

First tried last night and there's one thing bugging me. The pokeball little icon appear on Hp bar on a pokemon that you had caught before is grey out. Isn't it need a bit more highlighted?

Well, I used the same color than the stripes immediatly next to the icon for consistency reasons (and I could see it just fine), but if it's actually hardly visible for some people, I can make it brighter.

Will happen next update, thanks for the feedback !

EDIT : Updated with the brighter pokeball icon. Too minor to warrant a version bump.

Edited by Pyrolusite