Ciao a tutti!

IMPE

Hello guys!

I'm not a new player of reborn, although I am new on this forum...

I am italian, so i decided starting the topic with an italian greeting. I live near Milan and I speak english, german spanish and a bit of french because I study in a language college..

I love animes and mangas like Hunter x Hunter, Naruto and One piece, play basketball and sometimes football.

Obviously, I'm here because i love Pokemon too! My favourite one is Charizard, but i love all dragon-type ones, and first gen. in general.

I thank you for this massive work you're doing, now i am addicted to this game and can't afford to wait to the next episode!!

Ciao!

Yep , i'm italian too o7

Anyway welcome to Reborn! Glad to see that we italians are actually getting more and more fellows here! I share most of your interests and also tomorrow i'll go to Milan for a School Trip lol, i've been there one or two times, it's a pretty cool city

Welcome! Really good to see a European on Reborn! I'm French, although I moved to the US when I was six. I also speak a lot of languages. I speak four: French, English, Spanish, and Arabic (I'm not Spanish, but I'm in Spanish 4 AP in high school, so yeah) . I love Hunter x Hunter and Naruto. I also play basketball and do national level judo. Charizard is also one of my favorite pokémon.

Huge welcome to ya! (Man, we have many things in common!)

Edited by Cool Girl