Happy Birthday Pyrrhon!

Sparky

I'll be the one to do this, but ever since we met on the battlefield Pokenations. You were always such a cool person to talk to back the and evne now you are one of the few people here that I can call close friends. From the days of RCBA and even Survivor Reborn as Kecleon and Drilbur. We were always there either against one another or as an alliance. I wish you a happy bday for certain, Pyrrhon. We're both management for the League whenever Dash's irl Work schedule gets in the way, but it still gets done without him for sure. Hell, I remember the first round of the finals of RCBA when you knocked me out of it back then, when I had ended the undefeated streak of AuthorReborn back then. It was a very fun experience for certain.

Happy Birthday to Pyrrhon, one of the luckiest people I know! From competing with each other in Pokenations to Survivor: Reborn as Absol and Drilbur, and heck, I remember the times during RCBA too. Even though I didn't exactly make it all the way, I am still proud. I even remember all the good times when we battle each other in tourneys too, good times... Anyways, I hope you're an awesome birthday! May your Focus Blasts never miss!