You wake up as a random Pokémon...

Spineblade

...So I'm an Xatu now.

...huh. Neat.

I'd probably just play on my computer, learn to fly with the other birds, do something esp-ish, idk.

But all Xatu does all day is stare into the sunset as the visions of the future haunt it.

Any 'mon with valuable strength is worthy of belonging to the uprising army

So long as they are also a fire type, that or they can become an angry water cooler.

So, uh... what about Sigilyph, eh? Gotta be a strength in there somewhere...

Please give my new life some meaning.

Wouldn't you become a guardian of the ancient city of a bygone age? Seeing as that's pretty much your new lifestyle and all that.
Edited by mwijsman

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would roll out of bed as a Quagsire. At first I imagine I would crave some water feeling pretty dry. After a couple understandable awkward morning steps I would begin to question my strange form and girth. I would head for the bathroom where I would find out and take at least three double takes (would that be a triple take or sex-tuple take?).

Through out the day I might take a bath or two to stay hydrated, eat, and go insane. I would consider it to be a dream at some point. Later I would realize how something like this is just messed up enough to be reasonable. I would probably be checking the media a bit for signs of this being a wider phenomenon. Once I come to terms with the reality of it I would realize how jipped I am. Quagsire? Out of all the pokemon I got Quagsire.

• 3 weeks later...

> Onix <
I'll create landslides with Rock Slide on mountain passages, and watch people fall in misery.

When I get hungry, I would dig through mountains, eating rocks, and generally creating subsidence.

471.gif

I legit didn't cheat. THIS IS DESTINY!

Lucky you XD. Can I keep you if this does happen?

I accidentally forgot to set the counter down to one, and got six Pokemon. But the first one listed was a Regice. I'd be fine with that, I think. I'd be able to stand the cold better.

We're re-rolling? Fine by me, maybe I can get something better this time.

645.gif

First things first, I'd find a shirt.

Well, at least I might be able to avoid the Fire Nation who seems (literally and figuratively) hell bent on burning the Earth down. Plus, I might be able to rejuvenate the lands that get destroyed in the process.