Praise The Sun... and Moon - Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon

Godot

Doggy! We need more doggies.

And if it's a husky, it might finally evolve into the wolf we all wanted for so long, since huskies are very close to wolves in appearance.

B-but 1st route fodder :( That would bring shame to the wolf species

Well shiba inu and husky look very similar too, but I think shiba inu's tail is more often portrayed in a swirl rather than just staying upwards like huskies.. Either way, it could be a shiba that evolves into a husky or wolf too

Question. Given the footage we have of the overworld so far, is it possible to assume that Pokémon won't be following behind you, or might it be that what we have seen so far is only taking place before receiving the starter?

Question. Given the footage we have of the overworld so far, is it possible to assume that Pokémon won't be following behind you, or might it be that what we have seen so far is only taking place before receiving the starter?

We have also seen the trainer walk through the big city and that's presumably post-starter...so I'd say probably no following

Wellp, I'm going to hope that's not going to be the final typings because ...well, you all know what it means ... fire/fighting :| or fire ground which is also meh

water ground or water fighting... wouldnt mind water fighting but ugh at water ground again

Surely they have the sense to not make another Fire Fighting starter? I can't see how they could possibly be unaware of it being the case that literally half of them have the same dual type, and the idea of increasing that proportion even more to 4/7 seems ludicrous.

Serebii updated with some small bit of info that Pokenchi showed a clip of a pokemon battle from SunMoon. It says that the only thing we can see is the HP bar and the fact that sometimes, people watch your battle from the sidelines 12b161b466.jpg

Personally, I hope those people actually react to your battle the same way I hope that showing the trainer in battle will be more than just idle standing but actually having facial reactions as the battle goes on... Like, if your 'mon is about to faint, I'd want to see the trainer make a distressed expression or sumt of the like

Nice stuff. I guess this confirms the trainers being on the battlefield if it wasn't already. Also that fire looks nice. It seems to be lighting up the platform a little!

I can't really tell from the pictures how detailed the spectators are. Let's hope they have some life to them.

Wellp, Serebii didn't post the actual video so that small pic is the only thing I saw, maybe a higher quality thing will turn up eventually... But seriously, I hope there's some depth to the visibility of both battling and spectating humans.. It would feel incredibly weird if your trainer is just standing there smiling like a tard while their pokemon are getting brutally rekt